RHIC

• F Cup
Some impressive implants *carrot top warning*
« on: November 30, 2007, 01:07:52 AM »
Some pretty incredible implants on a model/girl whom I can't identify.  However, you may want to skip directly to the 00:17 second mark of the video lest you experience dangerous levels of Carrot Top.  Don't say I didn't warn you!

http://defamer.com/hollywood/beta-caroti...p?autoplay=true
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Some impressive implants *carrot top warning*
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 01:15:30 AM »
I'm pretty sure that's Tabitha Taylor...

She's in every TV show where they need a generic hot blonde with stereotypical big fake boobs.  I just saw her on Entourage for the umpteenth time and she was also in some Kid Rock video with Bobbi Billard recently.

http://www.tabitha-taylor.com/
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

TripleB

• F Cup
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 06:27:00 AM »
They look even bigger and faker with Carrot Top.  When did he get so jackked?

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 09:13:43 AM »
That happened in the past few years ....

he used to be skinny and annoying ... now he's just freaky

-Munch "although I blame the freakiness on his forehead and cheeks puffed out ... squinting his eyes, not the muscles" Wolf  

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2007, 09:17:44 AM »
Quickly, Batman, we must save that woman from the Joker!

Druul "So that I can date her!" Empire

ChrisR1

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2007, 11:04:50 AM »
If that is in fact Tabitha Taylor, it certain looks like she's gone bigger than most pics I've seen of her - Damn!
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2007, 12:17:29 PM »
EDIT: woops, I shouldn't read in multiple threads at the same time.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2007, 03:32:02 PM »
It looks pretty weird seeing Carrot top on juice. Is he trying to sell his carrot juice? He still has eye makeup on, and yet trying to look manly and buff. I wonder what his comedy career is like? He does look like he waiting for Batman to take him on. I think he would kick Micheal Keaton ass for sure.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

TripleB

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2007, 03:53:19 PM »
Carrot Juice lol.  Man, it is weird, but it must be cool to live a life where you can focus so much time on your body.

xmarx52

• G Cup
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 04:36:17 PM »
I can't see a guy with red hair and woman with boobs that big without saying:

"With potatos like that they could send her to Ireland and stop the famine!" lol

GALVATRON

• Z Cup
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 05:07:50 PM »
bwaaahhhh!

The Top is cool.
Now, he's just cooler. Wait, that's not possible, for his original level of cool was high enough that this increase in coolness is less than marginal. It's the law of diminishing realtive coolness utility.

Adman

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »
Jeez, he either got shoulder implants or has been injecting that synthoil into them.  He looks retarded...he's on his way to looking like Greg Valentino...yikes.

GALVATRON

• Z Cup
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 05:24:06 PM »
Quote:

Adman said:
Jeez, he either got shoulder implants or has been injecting that synthoil into them.  He looks retarded...he's on his way to looking like Greg Valentino...yikes.

bwaaaaahhh!

I wonder if there's any Irony there...seeing as that this response is on a website that applauds the efforts of Chelsea Charms and the like.

The Top is simply tring to become as muscular as he is funny. Which means he needs to pack on a few hundred more pounds. Cause, The Top is very funny!

Adman

• F Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 02:16:18 PM »
Quote:

GALVATRON said:
Quote:

Adman said:

bwaaaaahhh!

I wonder if there's any Irony there...seeing as that this response is on a website that applauds the efforts of Chelsea Charms and the like.

The Top is simply tring to become as muscular as he is funny. Which means he needs to pack on a few hundred more pounds. Cause, The Top is very funny!

I suppose, although I'm more into boobs on women than I'm into shoulders on guys.  That's just me.  I do enjoy the Top however.

ChrisR1

• G Cup
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »
Quote:

TripleB said:
...it must be cool to live a life where you can focus so much time on your body.

No, it must be cool to live a life where you can focus so much time on her body
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane