Boobwatch One

• L Cup
    • Breasts in Movies
Say goodbye to the VCR Alerts at "Breasts in Movies"
« on: October 09, 2001, 02:44:00 AM »
As I mentioned in a previous thread, I have been using the clickTV website to generate the VCR Alerts section of the Breasts in Movies page.  However, clickTV has been threatening to fold and redirect their users to Zap2it.com, another TV listings service with a far inferior search capability.

Well, they folded today.

Without clickTV's excellent search engine, I will no longer be able to maintain the VCR Alerts.  I'll keep them up until October 20 (the day of the last alert), then they'll just disappear.

Again, if anyone out there knows of an online TV listings service that allows you to search for dozens of movies with one click of the mouse, please let me know.

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Boobwatch One ]

Breasts in Movies
Avatar is stripper Tammy Morris (aka Portia) from the opening sequence of the original "Blind Date: Uncensored" video.

Re: Say goodbye to the VCR Alerts at "Breasts in Movies"
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2001, 04:24:00 AM »
Hey,

I too am sad to see ClickTV go it has been my favorite for a long time.  I don't know if you have Gist.com - I have used that as my secondary source along with Zap2it.

[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Shane ]

HandyRefuse

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Say goodbye to the VCR Alerts at "Breasts in Movies"
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2001, 10:33:00 AM »
Sounds to me like you've got a volunteer to help keep the page going....    

BTW, I usually go to tvguide and do a search for boob, boobs, bust, busty, breast, breasts, buxom, curvy, etc. and get listings for the upcoming week containing those words in their description or title.

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: sheber ]

[Rent this space]