salem

Re: Proudly presenting the all-natural, mega-busty Rachel Aldana!
« Reply #5100 on: May 05, 2019, 07:08:54 PM »
 :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5101 on: May 06, 2019, 07:52:05 PM »
valleyiron on the subreddit BigBoobCollages posted this from the "Easter Blue" set.

-- TheZookie "Hallelujah!" 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5102 on: May 09, 2019, 12:38:46 PM »
More from that set of BigBoobCollages

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5103 on: May 16, 2019, 01:23:50 PM »
More from that set of BigBoobCollages

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #5104 on: May 16, 2019, 01:33:48 PM »
She's phenomenal.

Best boobs/nipples combo ever
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

« Reply #5105 on: May 17, 2019, 06:46:34 PM »
:)

From her November 2013 "Christmas Spirit Set 1" photoshoot. The spirit is definitely rising...

-- TheZookie "...or something else is" 007
I'd say that was her best set of her career.

Yeah I would agree with that, certainly in the top five. And love her hair in that too

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #5106 on: May 18, 2019, 11:06:29 AM »
No question she's slimmer than we've ever seen her here.

But do we think this is a reduction? Kinda looks like it to me.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #5107 on: May 18, 2019, 11:19:49 AM »
No, not surgical, anyways. Weight loss, probably.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

sloyarole

• A Cup
« Reply #5108 on: May 18, 2019, 08:54:25 PM »
from ig

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #5109 on: May 19, 2019, 02:31:22 PM »
No, not surgical, anyways. Weight loss, probably.

I’m sure you’re correct, just a bit jarrring to behold. We’ve never seen Rachel legitimately skinny before and this is the result - especially notable when compared to the mammoths she was packing around the time of her pregnancy. Looked like she was well on her way to an M, while she’s down to maybe an F or G now.

I guess that happens to all models to some degree but this has to be up there with Autumn Jade & Eden Mor for biggest weight related fluctuations.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5110 on: May 21, 2019, 04:08:17 AM »

I’m sure you’re correct, just a bit jarrring to behold. We’ve never seen Rachel legitimately skinny before and this is the result - especially notable when compared to the mammoths she was packing around the time of her pregnancy. Looked like she was well on her way to an M, while she’s down to maybe an F or G now.

She had definitely reached an M cup; she was probably on her way to an N cup too. The webcam where was wearing a striped blouse and said "they frighten me!" (speaking of how her breasts had exploded in size to an M-cup)...still one of the most arousing videos she's ever put out.

I believe she had already stabilized at an M cup when she did her "Busted Cop" photoshoot.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #5111 on: May 21, 2019, 06:19:55 PM »
She's definitely gone way down but I think that photo I posted happened to be extra-minimizing.  She doesn't appear to be quite that small in any of her other recent shots.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #5112 on: May 21, 2019, 06:21:53 PM »
Yeah, she's still at least a J-cup, or somewhere close to that point.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

miners666

• A Cup
« Reply #5113 on: May 22, 2019, 03:29:49 AM »
I think last time she lost a lot of weight after her first pregnancy she dropped to a J cup too, that’s why she looked so small next to Leanne, their sites listed their sizes the same but Rachel was at least 6 cups smaller by then.

I know she doesn’t like having large breasts and she’s cliché obsessed with over exercise but I’ll never understand why, when her career relies on her giant boobs (the reason she hasn’t had a reduction), they don’t film all her videos and photos at her largest.

I mean, I’d be arranging shoots asap after her pregnancy and possibly asking her to temporarily gain 20lbs+ also, not waiting a year while she diets to reduce her bust to the large end of “normal” while continuing to use the “biggest boobs in Britain” marketing.

It’s not long ago when they wouldn’t have even been able to fit her tits into frame in this photo (anyone else remember the webcams where they were each twice the size of her head?):
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 03:35:25 AM by miners666 »

Bramlet

« Reply #5114 on: May 26, 2019, 04:30:17 PM »
Ever hear of the computer game Mass Effect?

There's a person on deviantart that made a female version of the originally male space marine Commander character of the ship involved.  What's relevant here is that he or she wanted the character to have serious breasts - and used Rachel as a size guide...  There'd be no rights infringement on this, because no image of her was used to create the wireframe, he just wanted similar body proportions.  He did say that he modified his take on shape as being somewhat rounder and fuller. 

I think it's very cool that you can mod your own copy of the game with these character graphics updates (mod at your own risk!) and play a character built proportionally similar to one of our favorite models.  There are vidcaps of gameplay on youtube, search for "Agnes Shepard".

-D'Artagnian

Link removed, malware - Salem

Great. Agnes Shepard
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 05:27:10 PM by salem »