DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Man, what is it about Britain and the awesome busty gals over there???  Fucking hell.  We have nothing like that here in the States.  This is Rachel Aldana (she's over 18 apparently, so it's okay to post here) and she's my personal fave of the bunch -- but I'm predisposed to brunettes

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
Re: Proudly presenting the all-natural, mega-busty Rachel Aldana!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 02:20:50 AM »
This year, we're happy to announce that Christmas comes early at PinupGlam.Com and PinupFiles.Com, as we debut a BRAND NEW gal who is very special indeed.  Every once in a long while, there comes along a model who is so unique and utterly spectacular that when you see her, you can't believe what your own eyes are telling you.  Well, we couldn't be more thrilled to announce that she's here with us today as she makes her grand debut, so please join us in welcoming, for the first time ever, the absolutely amazing all-natural 32JJ (no, that's not a typo -- she's all-natural and a 32 JJ-cup) Rachel Aldana  to both PinupGlam and PinupFiles.Com!

Rachel comes from a lineage that's half British and half American, but she's 100% drop-dead amazing, as her photos will attest.  Some of you savvy fans might remember Rachel from a couple of years back when she made a splash when she was named by one of the British tabloid newspapers as having "the largest breasts in the U.K" and we're here to attest that if she doesn't hold that honor, or the honor of having the biggest breasts here in America as well, then we're not sure who would, because Rachel is simply that amazing.  

She's an absolute doll, very funny and smart and she has one of the most stupendous God-given bodies any of us have ever had the privilege of witnessing and we're thrilled to be able to bring you these exclusive photos of her first and only topless shoots... hope you like 'em.  

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 02:24:27 AM »
And here's one of the behind-the-scenes shots from her set at PinupGlam...

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 02:37:34 AM »
very nice!
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 02:48:07 AM »
Hehehe I remember when someone posted that article and about her having the biggest boobs on here too. As I can recall, someone or maybe a few someone's were kinda joking about how some big boob website such snatch her up for modeling. Is she one of your exclusive models? Is the the photo session she did for you guys her first time modeling or no?

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 02:52:51 AM »
Very nice face

Slice

• D Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 04:07:01 AM »
Very nice indeed! Can we get her to post on the BEA?

ZoD

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 05:25:08 AM »
Nice one DJ, a good follow on to the "UK's Biggest Boobs" saga. My god she has a lovely bust to waist ratio - and some of the firmest tits I have ever seen! Even more so that they are 32JJ!  
«Zoneofdecay on the outside, tasty on the inside.»

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 06:04:36 AM »
Wow, she's truly huge. She also has a slim waist and is quite cute which makes her all the more special. To top it all off her nipples are as spectacular as her breasts are. Absolutely flawless. Congratulations on this great new model.

beachboy

• G Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 06:06:33 AM »
She's cute!
Life's a Beach...

anaslover

• B Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 06:58:20 AM »
WoW! Look at those nipples 
She reminds me of one of those '80's models.
By the way, any chance of asking Chloe Rogers(34kk) to pose; even in non-nude pics? Assuming you haven't

Pic removed. Chloe is under@ge - Salem
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 06:24:20 PM by salem »

Bababooey86

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 08:22:34 AM »
My God - she's almost Minka size naturally...whoa!

paula382236

• D Cup
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 08:49:19 AM »
Oh my it looks like you've done it again - talk about jingle bells!

ilovelinsey

• E Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2007, 09:15:05 AM »
Thank you; she's amazing. Any additional info on her, e.g. actual bust measurement (I'm guessing 32JJ is her bra size), waist, hips, height, weight, DOB.  I hope she continues to model for you, cuz she might be the impetus for me to join., especially if she does video too.
"As long as I have a face she has a place to sit"

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 09:50:50 AM »
What a killer smile!

What beautiful eyes!

What long, lovely hair!

What KNOCKERS!!!

This beauty is truly off the charts.  She's just flawless.  Wow!

I've been an on-again, off-again subscriber to Pinupglam/Pinupfiles.  Rachel pushes me firmly into "on-again" status.  Wow!
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?