robclassact

• P Cup
    • RobClassact Writes
Re: Proudly presenting the all-natural, mega-busty Rachel Aldana!
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 11:38:37 AM »
Sensational! I look forward to seeing more of her soon!
Website. - DeviantArt. - Twitter
Slow Growth & Mini Giantess Story Compilation Project. Check it out!

G_I_John

• Oh My God Cup
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 11:57:32 AM »
Holy freaking kablamo!

My dream has come true

I was recently wondering what happened to her, did you make it your goal to get her on your site after I posted that article?

She really is perfection personified

Thankyou for signing her up DJster
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 12:23:36 PM »
OMG!!!!!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Ladies and gentlemen, our next legend.

You guys have achieved, like, the BIGGEST score here. And speaking of Score, it says something major, I think, that you guys got to this girl and they didn't... It's pretty effing awesome that we can depend on more than just one place these days to work hard to bring us the best and BIGGEST.

IL2112

• D Cup
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 01:03:07 PM »
Quote:

DJPFC said:
This year, we're happy to announce that Christmas comes early at PinupGlam.Com and PinupFiles.Com, as we debut a BRAND NEW gal who is very special indeed.  Every once in a long while, there comes along a model who is so unique and utterly spectacular that when you see her, you can't believe what your own eyes are telling you.  Well, we couldn't be more thrilled to announce that she's here with us today as she makes her grand debut, so please join us in welcoming, for the first time ever, the absolutely amazing all-natural 32JJ (no, that's not a typo -- she's all-natural and a 32 JJ-cup) Rachel Aldana  to both PinupGlam and PinupFiles.Com!

Rachel comes from a lineage that's half British and half American, but she's 100% drop-dead amazing, as her photos will attest.  Some of you savvy fans might remember Rachel from a couple of years back when she made a splash when she was named by one of the British tabloid newspapers as having "the largest breasts in the U.K" and we're here to attest that if she doesn't hold that honor, or the honor of having the biggest breasts here in America as well, then we're not sure who would, because Rachel is simply that amazing.  

She's an absolute doll, very funny and smart and she has one of the most stupendous God-given bodies any of us have ever had the privilege of witnessing and we're thrilled to be able to bring you these exclusive photos of her first and only topless shoots... hope you like 'em.  

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!   I am going to get NOTHING done for the rest of the day!!  She is INCREDIBLE!!!!!   When will you have videos of her?

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 01:16:25 PM »
You're right IL2112. I can't get this girl out of my mind. Like DJPFC says, it's hard to believe what my eyes are seeeing. All the time I've been here, I've never bothered to post an avatar. That is until now. I just hope she knows how special she is. I can barely imagine what she'll be like on video.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
WHOA-HO!

To see her is to want her.

Loverofbigtits

• E Cup
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 02:24:49 PM »
DJ, Excellent pickup for your site. She has an outstanding chest. Nice job at not overdoing her makeup.

DJ, any idea how tall she is?

RDaneel

• F Cup
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 03:33:02 PM »
Another great find! Looks like Santa's coming early.
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

sibl

• C Cup
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 03:49:03 PM »
I love this forum. This very morning I was looking at the video of Rachel as a guest on Vanessa that I downloaded from a link on this forum, and literally the next thing I did was go to BEA, and there she is topless!!! Unbelievable!!
She is such a babe! Like some of the other guys have asked, have you done any video? Also, have you stopped grinning yet that a genuine internet phenomenon has been created?

Right, I've just rejoined the site, which had previously been the victim of budget cuts, and I have concluded that life is wonderful and we should praise the lord for the gift of girls with big boobs. DJ, she looks so pretty. You must have been creaming yourself!!!(Crude I know...) What is it like being in the room with a girl like that knowing you've got dynamite standing there?  

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 04:25:04 PM »
*Poit!*   *Poit!*    *Thunk!*

Excuse me while I pop my eyes back in and pick up my jaw. She is most stunning.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

Adman

• F Cup
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 06:06:16 PM »
Quote:

anaslover said:
WoW! Look at those nipples  !
She reminds me of one of those '80's models.
By the way, any chance of asking Chloe Rogers(34kk) to pose; even in non-nude pics? Assuming you haven't .

Isn't the girl in the small picture in the upper left corner of that picture Rachel?  I thought that was her name?  Same girl?

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2007, 06:23:37 PM »
Wow, time to join PinupFiles...

jwatson

• banned user
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 06:33:57 PM »
You're a miracle worker.  I've been hunting for her ever since her super quick exposure as Britain's biggest bust some couple years ago.

Quote:

any chance of asking Chloe Rogers(34kk) to pose; even in non-nude pics?

As for Chloe Rogers, she might not be of age yet as I believe she was 16 in that picture - sadly.

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 06:39:39 PM »

Simply speechless

gOOber

• Pic-O-Matic
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 06:58:26 PM »
 May God bless you and yours this holiday season.  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....