DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Proudly presenting the all-natural, mega-busty Rachel Aldana!
« Reply #1395 on: July 02, 2009, 01:47:10 AM »
You're right. 30L is like something straight out of a big bust fantasy story. Rachel truly has to be seen to be believed.

You can say that again -- from the latest and greatest new set at her site:   ;D

http://www.rachelaldana.com/promo/a_tropicalshower1.html

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

seanster

• F Cup
« Reply #1396 on: July 02, 2009, 05:05:50 AM »
Wow, the new tropical shower set is awesome. I must say that water, tight clothing and Rachel Aldana all come together to make an amazing combination! The word phenomenal just isn't great enough to describe Rachel and her wonderful breasts. Perhaps we should all try to come up with a new word that best describes her!!!

Also, I was intrigued to read from an earlier poster that Rachel made a recent appearance in the Sport newspaper over here in the UK. Can anyone enlighten us as I would sure love to see the article!!!

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #1397 on: July 02, 2009, 07:29:48 AM »
Wow, those tank top shots are hot. I like seeing her "clothed" as well as naked, and not just swimsuits. I looked up 30L bras online and was suprised to see they are actually available in several brands and styles- but I refuse to believe there could be any more women out there as fantastic as Rachel is.

gmantwo

• F Cup
« Reply #1398 on: July 02, 2009, 09:07:17 AM »
I've always liked Rachel, but have never been a big fan because she's just a bit too reserved for me. Not a lot of expression or movement that makes her look more than someone who happens to be in front of the camera. But the pic of her that DJ just put up belongs in the "pics that make me pop" thread. I so much want to be there putting that erotic smile on her face. WOW! I hope she continues to get more comfortable posing and looking more natural.

seanster

• F Cup
« Reply #1399 on: July 02, 2009, 03:53:20 PM »
I agree that Rachel can often look perhaps a little too reserved in her videos but you can't argue with the fact that she has oodles of charisma oozing out of every pore. She is the finest British example of natural big boobs since LDM and I still cannot see anyone who can rival her from the UK. Granted, Chloe Vevrier will always be my number one but Rachel is certainly a close second!!

Rachel has it all. I would just like to see her act a little more provocatively and perhaps get some 'boob attitude' going on!!! It's hard when it doesn't come naturally though. The girl is wonderful and continues to amaze me on a daily basis ;D!!!

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #1400 on: July 02, 2009, 05:18:39 PM »

You can say that again -- from the latest and greatest new set at her site:   ;D

http://www.rachelaldana.com/promo/a_tropicalshower1.html

I remember reading a few years ago a fictional story of a girl with exceptionally large breasts who enters a wet t-shirt contest and completely dominates the competition. I now have a real life representation of what was only a mental image up to now. Can you just imagine Rachel actually competing in real life in a wet t-shirt contest? Wow, that would really be something!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #1401 on: July 02, 2009, 06:40:15 PM »
Can you just imagine Rachel actually competing in real life in a wet t-shirt contest?
You mean beside the time it actually happened in 2005?

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #1402 on: July 02, 2009, 07:24:07 PM »
You mean beside the time it actually happened in 2005?

Wow, that is so cool seeing that pic! Where did you get that from? The two other girls next to her don't even begin to stack up. I really would love to know how that went. She is certainly much bigger now though.

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #1403 on: July 02, 2009, 08:45:37 PM »
I keep meaning to ask her about that... someone sent us those photos asking if it was her and I didn't think it was because she looks so much different now, but it's definitely her.  I think she was actually wearing a bra for that, though... that makes for a much less interesting wet t-shirt contest, IMO.

Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #1404 on: July 03, 2009, 05:08:30 AM »
Here's the other pic I have from that day.  Clearly Rachel OWNED!!

Edited by mod to remove 1-1-1 violation... you've been here more than long enough to know better. Please be more careful in the future.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 06:24:35 PM by Palomine »

DJPFC

• Z Cup
« Reply #1405 on: July 03, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »
that's the shot I was thinking of -- it's clearly evident she was wearing a bra... which is totally counter to the point of a wet t-shirt contest!  ;D

Knowing Rachel like I do, that's totally her -- she does it her way and everyone else can go take a hike.  :)  I love strong-willed, independent women who empower and assert themselves.  Especially when they have huge boobs! ;)  :P  Go Rachel!  That's why we love ya!!!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #1406 on: July 04, 2009, 05:59:48 AM »
I keep meaning to ask her about that... someone sent us those photos asking if it was her and I didn't think it was because she looks so much different now, but it's definitely her.  I think she was actually wearing a bra for that, though... that makes for a much less interesting wet t-shirt contest, IMO.
If she didn't win that wet T-shirt contest, those judges must have been more blind than Stevie Wonder in a blizzard.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #1407 on: July 04, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
Braille-blizzard?
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

linsey_fan

• E Cup
« Reply #1408 on: July 04, 2009, 06:40:49 PM »
that's the shot I was thinking of -- it's clearly evident she was wearing a bra... which is totally counter to the point of a wet t-shirt contest!  ;D

Knowing Rachel like I do, that's totally her -- she does it her way and everyone else can go take a hike.  :)  I love strong-willed, independent women who empower and assert themselves.  Especially when they have huge boobs! ;)  :P  Go Rachel!  That's why we love ya!!!

Since this event was a few years ago, she must have been much less confident and self-assured than she is today. Although much bigger than the other girls in the picture, she was still much smaller than she is today. I can just imagine what it would be like today. She would clean the field just showing up on stage. She's simply in another league.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #1409 on: July 04, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »
Since this event was a few years ago, she must have been much less confident and self-assured than she is today. Although much bigger than the other girls in the picture, she was still much smaller than she is today. I can just imagine what it would be like today. She would clean the field just showing up on stage. She's simply in another league.

For some reason I pictured events from the story "A Cup Above The Rest". Weird.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)