AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
selling my 20" lcd monitor
« on: December 21, 2007, 11:23:30 PM »

it is a 20" wide screen lcd by sceptere.  I bought it in late october but did not open it and set it up until just before thanksgiving.  the reason i am getting rid of it is my desk the way it is set up is the monitor sits about 6-8" higher than the keyboard level.  this makes the monitor appear dark towards the top.  if i sit bolt upright in my chair which is uncomfortable it looks fine.  i paid 239 for it at office max.  i would have returned it but i lost the sales slip (GOD DAMN IT!!) so all they can do is exchange for the same model.  I am asking only 200 for it, and if there are any takers on it before christmas i'll spring for shipping.  It is in MINT condition, i have the box, all the packing materials, the power and vga cables.  i also have a extra dvi cable for it as well.  more info on the monitor can be found HERE

it is a very nice monitor, which supports up to 1080p HD video via the DVI jack on the back.  I hooked up my Toshiba HD-A2 HD-DVD player up to it and watched part of Batman Begins on it and it looked great.  i hope somebody can give it a good home
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

titmouse

• F Cup
Re: selling my 20" lcd monitor
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 05:05:01 AM »
Why dont you just modify the desk?

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 05:43:11 AM »
well the monitor i want to get actually swivels towards you as well as vertical and swivels away.  this monitor only goes vertical and away from you.  plus the one i want can be raised and lowered.  it a samsung but they were sold out when i bought it.
Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

TheHerald

• Ink & Paint Club Outcast
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 12:04:06 AM »
AD, I need to check my finances, ..but I'm sorely tempted since you will cover shipping (and throw in a DVI cord). I'll PM soon.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 02:51:20 AM »
it is too late to edit my post but i forgot to mention that i take paypal and or money order.  and if you get it and there is anything wrong with it, just take it to your local office max and exchange it, as long as it is the same model.  I was just at mine today and they had both the 20 i have and a 22".

i have it in the box all ready go to .
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

TheHerald

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 11:25:07 PM »
Well, I just transfered funds from my account to AD's, so the LCD Monitor should be mine, soon. I hope.  

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 11:44:54 AM »
got your PM, i sent ya one back ill get it out to you in a few days .
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
ITS ON THE WAY!!
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »
I just shipped it out via UPS this afternoon, and it should arrive on wednesday, herald check your email i sent you the UPS shipping/tracking number in it .
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

TheHerald

Re: ITS ON THE WAY!!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2008, 04:06:29 AM »
I was thinking earlier today that I should send a PM and ask for a progress report.  

Thanks for the warning!  

TheHerald

Re: Got it!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 12:29:05 PM »
The Spectre LCD Panel arrived on Thursday at 2pm.  

Unfortunately, I wasn't home until 1am Friday morning and the BOZO who delivered it left it on my porch where it acquired a layer of snow on the box.  

Fortunately, it wasn't stolen during the 11 hours it was in view of every Tom, Dick & Sally that drove by and when I examined it and fired it up, it worked just fine!  

..now I need to figure out how to keep the aspect ratio from being altered to fill the extra wide screen.  

BUT, Thanks AgentDee! It's a great birthday present!  

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
Re: Got it!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 12:36:41 AM »
the monitor automatically configures the image to fit the widescreen ratio of the monitor.  i liked the fact that i did not have to scroll down as much when i opened favorites and i could have more 'windows' open on the bar on the bottom screen.  i am SO glad you got it, i saw in the UPS tracker that you got it a day or so ago but i was too busy to check to make sure you got it.  if you ever need some NICE high res images for wallpapers go to www.skins.be and look for images that best fit whatever size you set it too.  i still have the HUGE renders of Lara Croft too just email me and i will send em over.  if the mods would like to close this thread you guys can.

Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC