DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 07:08:05 PM »
Captain, I'm not usually into bondage, but the blonde you've got up today (Thurs 4 Sept 08) with your "fetish week" parade is the kind of "Xbox" I can get into!

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2008, 06:52:50 AM »
Thank you, DruulEmpire. I am not bondage fan, but I like Pandora! I am happy that you like too.  But why is nobody wanting to rate that morph in the gallery?
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2008, 08:11:02 PM »
There's no way I would resist your officers today (Fri 12 Sept 08).

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2008, 04:33:00 PM »
Thank you, DruulEmpire!  I apreciate your coments.  Here is an other officer just for you and who looks at that Forum.

Wachtmeisterin_Jansen_No

Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

tyrr

• C Cup
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2008, 03:38:04 PM »
Wow, Nemo that Morph of Nadine is great! One of your best.
Of course, I also love her natural plumpness.
No dieting for our voluptuous Nadine!
(BTW, your English is fine...)

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »
I'm with you, tyrr -- in her case, Officer Nadine's weight (and its distribution) is definitely an asset!

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2008, 06:34:10 PM »
Hehe.  Wachtmeisterin Nadine is also reduced.  Here is restaured version (easy to do).  Thank you for coments.  But my english is miserabel.

I post for tyrr in users gallery also restaured version from Milena.  

tyrr

• C Cup
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 06:35:34 AM »
Thanks for putting those pounds back on our wunderbarish Ms. Jansen.

(Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not into fatties. I just don't like dieting down to a wasp-waist. Or turning thighs and arms into sticks...)

BigFan

• E Cup
  • Legally Adult
    • My Avatar - Cleta Thompson
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2008, 08:06:33 AM »
Captain Nemo,

I like your first Wachtmeisterin Nadine Jansen better.  I like your taste in slim athletic women with spectacular breasts.

Don't worry so much about your English skills.  My German and Portugese skill is nothing.  Many BE Archive citizens, like me, are glad you are here.

Among your murderous babes, I like 'smother' the best.  If I had the original image, I'd try morphing it too.  

Could anyone give me a pointer to the original image?

Captain Nemo, do you know that you have a personal mail box here at the BEArchive?  Maybe people send you direct messages.

I am your BigFan

P.S.  I'm attaching some of my work as a 'Thank You'

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2008, 12:32:34 PM »
People has diferent taste, and is easy to satisfy ones who want original thickness.

Yes I know, that I have mailbox, but no message yet.

I send you a message BigFan, about your ask.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2008, 11:36:03 AM »
there's a piece of skin floating in midair (bottom of the leg... restored version)
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2008, 06:31:45 PM »
Quote:

shara1 said:
there's a piece of skin floating in midair (bottom of the leg... restored version)

Oooooh: I see, that 5 second was not enough.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 01:07:46 PM »
I am sad dissapointed to the reaction to my last post of Nurse Mason.  I think, that they are very erotic.  What is your reaction?

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »
I like it great!  My apologies for not getting around to it earlier.

I'm rooting for Nurse Woodley.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »
I see, that my last posts do not excite.  OK.  But, can some body explan AgentDee's comment "woah!" on this morph?  I understand, that it is critic, because the only rate was two stars = "didnt like it".  But what means "woah!" specific?  Is it may be "ugly" or "too much" or "bad execute"?  I do not find it in my dictionnary.