pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Finding Nemo
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 09:38:35 PM »
Danke sehr, mein Herr! Eure Arbeit ist immer besser! Und Eure Englisch is besser als mein Deutsch.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 03:56:05 PM »
Ich danke Sie!  I see, that my rates have rised a bit in the gallery.

My german is little better as my english.

I yet ask what means "woah!" from AgentDee?  I can take critic, but I want to know meaning.
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2008, 05:08:18 AM »
seen the matrix?

'Whoa, I know kung-fu'
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Number6

• E Cup
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2008, 01:33:58 PM »
It's like, "that's incredible!" but in a manner that also implies being startled or surprised.

Sometimes it can be used in response to a bad situation...viewing the wreckage after a tornado might elicit a "woah"...but it can just as easily be applied to good situations (and often is).  Like, "woah, those boobs are tremendous!"  
Be seeing you...

BigFan

• E Cup
  • Legally Adult
    • My Avatar - Cleta Thompson
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2008, 07:48:32 AM »
AGkasia's attempt to distract is somewhat successful. Her attempt to hide them is an udder failure. I like this both for storytelling and for artistic craftsmanship.

Thank You Captain Nemo!

BigFan

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2008, 06:38:11 PM »
Thank you.  As reward for your nice comment I give an other morph in same theme.  Does she distract?
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »
I don't know.  Gallery ratings 3/10, 4/10...

Should i bother posting?

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2008, 02:40:50 PM »
By all means keep posting.  I've never participated in those surveys -- maybe I should, but I prefer to wait to feel moved to jubilation.  But be assured that your work is great overall, and that some of us are so jaded and/or overworked that we often forget to supply the laurels.  If you ever disgrace this thread I began in your honor, I'll let you know -- but I seriously doubt you ever will.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »
Tiffany, Bianca, Pam Anderson, O my!

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2009, 06:18:57 AM »
Thank you, DruulEmpire.  You liked not much the Jenny Poussin?  Here an other for consideration.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2009, 07:12:35 PM »
I wonder how many accidents she caused before someone was actually able to safely stop and pick her up.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 12:13:14 PM »
No comment here but I recieved good ratings in users gallery (special for AGblackcar091_No).

[image]http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/picture.php?filename=AGblackcar091_No.jpg[/image]

So here is one more for forum readers: "Give me good rating or I belt you!"  Comments to that and to gallery post wellcome!
 [image]http://forum.bearchive.com/files/695834-cop-105-1F.JPG[/image]

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2009, 06:27:21 PM »
tyrr complaint in users gallery, that may be I nip my youngest post of Denise Milani police.  I don't understand nip, my dictionnary sayes "little bite", so may be he is thinking, that I make her waste smaller? No, but I make it longer.  My first morph you see not her waste at all, that is pity because so a small waste, so I make it longer.

here is my first morph, reduced to <100KB.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2009, 06:32:50 PM »
And here is original picture, too reduced <100KB

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2009, 06:39:15 PM »
And here my morph (too reduced, original in users gallery is 343KB).  Now you see her waste (longer but mot smaller )