Kopy Kat

• G Cup
Anyone see this new Bally's commercial?
« on: January 30, 2008, 05:29:43 PM »
There's a nice MILF in a yellow top black skirt combo. Not huge but definitely a looker.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Anyone see this new Bally's commercial?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 11:31:44 AM »
We must have a Vulcan mind meld here at the BEA Forum -- I was just about to post about that woman and ask for links to the ads (because she is featured in two of them so far). In the first one, she is wearing a yellow blouse and admiring her beauty in a mirror, and in the second one I think she is in a red blouse. I would soooooo do her since she is two of my faves: she's a MILF and she's a Latina This is the second of the two commercials in that vein (but I don't thin k that the lady admiring herself in the mirror at the beginning is our Latina MILF):

Chantelle Jackson in Bally Total Fitness commercial

Meanwhile, has anyone seen this Bally ad from a few months ago? Sorry for the poor screenshot:

From the comments at YouTube, her name is Seven Boggs. She has featured in at least two other ads for Bally as well. I'm trying to capture the videos of her at the Bally Virtual Tour site but so far I can only get the audio and not the video component of it
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 04:21:58 PM »
I can only get the video, but not the audio for it. send me the e-mail, and I'll send you the video!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 12:00:34 PM »
Big boobs: Linking guys minds together since.......well....forever.  
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)