evilkirk

• P Cup
mmm ..... milfy
« on: February 10, 2008, 06:27:21 AM »
I'd like to start a thread of hot mature ladies.  I'm sure people could contribute many wonderful shots.  Here's a gal who knew when to upgrade.

Venton

• E Cup
Re: mmm ..... milfy
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 07:10:11 AM »
Not to sidetrack this thread but...

I don't get it. Is any woman who appears to be over 30 automatically a "MILF" these days? The girl that evilkirk posted is very hot, but she doesn't look that old.

We now return you to your current thread, already in progress.

Dave Brubeck

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 08:14:28 AM »
I've always felt that there needs to be a minimum age requirement to be considered a MILF. I mean, if an 18 year old becomes a mom, technically she would be a MILF, but that term wasn't invented to cover that type of mom.

I would say 30 would be the minimum age. Maybe 35.

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 09:23:35 AM »
It seems to me there are two kinds of MILFs.  Some men like the idea of a woman who is already involved with a ch1ld.  They may see her as a chance for an extramarital affair, or as a divorcee, or simply a single mom.  This sort of MILF keeps the age low; technically you could have a 25-year-old MILF without demanding that she have some dysfunctional biography.

However, in analyzing the term MILF, I think it's fair to remember: who coined it?  I first picked it up from the movie "American Pie," and I think it fits in with the whole "You mom is hot!" topic, as set to music by the Fountains of Wayne in "Stacy's Mom," technically a variation on that old infamous hit "Hot For Teacher."  To keep all parties involved legal and prudent, I would push to a minimum of 40.

The business gets a little more complicated by women aging differently.  It's typical for women to lie about their age, or just avoid mentioning it, but sometimes you meet a woman, hear her age, and respond "You've got to be kidding!"

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 10:04:07 AM »
A few weeks ago I posted a shot of an older lady in the Tank Top thread and it seemed to generate some interest.  I figured I'd start a thread and get people talking.  There already seems to be a good cross section of tastes and opinions.

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 10:15:23 AM »
For me the word suggests over-40 ladies who've been around the block a few times, and are softened a bit by weather and gravity. Candy Samples, Alexis Love, Echo Valley were/are perfect by my definition. Here's a more-than-usually-weathered Candy, but gorgeous in my eyes.

TripleB

• F Cup
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 12:28:01 PM »
I have a personal time frame based upon giving birth.  Women can regain their hotness soon after ch1ld birth, but to reach full MILF status they have to hold onto it for 5 years.  The rules, again, must actually have a ch1ld, at some point 5 after still alert the senses.  Availability is not an issue.  So when I see the subject "*MILF*" on boards, I generally take it with a grain of salt.  Most of the time the women aren't even F-able let alone evidently have a ch1ld.  But to break it down, giving birth is the main requirement to be a MILF and just being an older/mature woman, is not acceptable.  The concept of MILF more importantly points out that they are trying to remain physically attractive or just are naturally.

This woman however, is smokin'.

evilkirk

• P Cup
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »
Yes, the first shot I posted was safe and timid.  I should have been better prepared to explore the topic.  Here is a shot that has genuinely intrigued me.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 05:45:09 PM »
Quote:

toomuch said:
For me the word suggests over-40 ladies who've been around the block a few times, and are softened a bit by weather and gravity. Candy Samples, Alexis Love, Echo Valley were/are perfect by my definition. Here's a more-than-usually-weathered Candy, but gorgeous in my eyes.

Yeah, toomuch, I've got neckties as old as some MILFs. Hell, for me they aren't legal unless they're 40.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

anakinsrise

• F Cup
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 11:59:38 PM »
Great pic of Candy there is nothing like a woman over 40 with big breasts
One of my favorite ladies:

chorizo

• B Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 04:49:54 PM »
soccer moms, gotta luv 'em.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 05:22:34 PM »
Does my computer have a MILF-censor? The only picture that shows for me is chorizo's.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 05:38:19 PM »
The thread's from 2008, in the time-span that wasn't backed up before the Forum Fastapazool.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2011, 05:57:26 PM »
Oooopps!

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 08:04:07 PM »
The thread's from 2008, in the time-span that wasn't backed up before the Forum Fastapazool.

The whowhat now?
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.