Argyle

• X Cup
Re: Actresses who play "the girl with huge tits"
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 11:04:05 AM »
Quote:

cynic said:
Although I don't have names to add to the list,
I am fascincated by the psychological side of the topic.

In other words, what does it do to the woman to be told
that her only value is in her chest, and the only reason she
will get called to be in a film is to fill a big-boob quota.

To me it is hot, but it would take the right woman to feel flattered
by this type of attention, I think.  Do these women retain their pride,
or do they let the objectification of it all get the better of them?

Women in Hollywood have been around the block enough times to know that typecasting has, is and always will be the way of the world.  Many embrace(d) it.  Jayne Mansfield was reportedly quite intelligent, but she knew she was more marketable as a "dumb", busty blonde.

Jayne Mansfield
Mamie Van Doren
Anita Ekberg
Raquel Welch
Lee Meredith
Carol Wayne...

Just a few of the actresses I can think of who were always cast for a couple of obvious reasons.

I doubt they mind, unless they really have a longing to make serious films.

Goldeneye mentioned Dolly Dollar, who early in her career fit that profile pretty well, but who eventually renounced the "Busenwunder" label and started acting in serious parts.

The one actress I'd put in this category unequivocally is Angela Aames.  She _never_ made a film or TV appearance that didn't involve cleavage, or her wearing something impossibly tight and revealing.

Googie

• F Cup
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2008, 12:03:23 PM »
In the '80s I would say Kitten Natividad was the go to girl for big titties in film. Mostly B-movie productions, but there was the occasional big studio role, such Airplane 2 and The Wild Life.
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 11:31:44 PM »
Interesting; I didn't know Dolly Dollar eventually broke from the type. Good for her.

Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
Lainie Kazan, i.e. "Lust in the Dust"

Dolly Parton, i.e. "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"

I would challenge these (and in saying that, I suppose I, in fact, have). Dolly has done much more than just "big-tit girl" roles, from Islands in the Stream and 9 to 5 to Steel Magnolias, and she wasn't just cast in Whorehouse for her bust, but because she was right for the role in every way. She's been very savvy about not choosing roles just based on physicality, and displaying real talent and charm onscreen. And Lainie Kazan first came to note not because of her body, but because she was Streisand's understudy in Funny Girl and when Streisand went on leave for health problems, Lainie stepped up and played the role to raves for over a year. She went on from there to a successful cabaret act and caught on with the rest of America through a ton of appearances on Dean Martin's show and, later, that big Playboy spread. She has occasionally been cast for her body, but that's not the reason for her success and her notoriety back in the day.

Quote:

jimbobob said:
On a similar note, Don Adams of  Get Smart, Inspector Gadget, and Tennessee Tuxedo had an extremely successful career as a character actor but was not fond of being typecast for his voice.

Yeah, that and Leslie Nielsen are good points that typecasting comes in ALL forms. I'm a sometime actor, the operative "sometime" being so because I frequently get frustrated due to being so strongly typecast and go long periods without acting because of it.

Quote:

mcgarp said:
Thats great!  Apparently Goldeneye and I are about the same age, cause late night cinemax was my bread and butter in middle school.  I had a secret vhs tape I hid from my parents just record this stuff.  Even had that movie that had the sex scene with Shannon Whirry!  She was great and I vividly remember that scene!  She was my favorite, and made me first realize I prefer natural to fake.  She had the best naturals on those channels for sure!

Hahahaha I had like six of those tapes. They had stuff like that and Bikini Hotel and Undercover (which had a threesome scene with uncredited, hugely busty Lisa Ann aka Zina Sunshine that really rocked my young world!) and South Beach Academy and the old Shock Video specials and the original few E! Sex on the Riviera broadcasts. I probably still have the tapes somewhere, if I haven't taped over them. Whirry definitely left an impression on me too, and was when I knew I wanted naturals.

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 03:45:50 PM »
Carol Wayne, an archetype in the genre, from The Fall Guy.

dolt

• B Cup
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 08:29:21 PM »
I used to love those B-movies when I was a teenager in the 80s, the flicks where basically every crisis would be solved if (when) the female lead's top came off. I wish that was true in real life--Iraq? The Economy? No problemo--here's some tits!  

Later, in the 90s, I used to scour video stores for miles--particularly the mom n' pop stores that were driven out of business by Blockbuster--looking for stuff like Malibu Bikini Shop, The Beach Girls, The Bikini Car Wash Company II, the Andy Sedaris oveur, Joysticks, Screwballs, Knockouts and so on. For some inane reason, I also really dug those cheesy 'naked athletics'-type videos, like the Girl Games series and the classic Playboy Olympics. (sigh)

They just don't make 'em like that any more. I wish they did, too, because while the internet serves up exactly what you want right away, I miss having some story as to WHY this goddess is naked--and the stupider, the better. I remember being maybe 14, watching Cinemax or Showtime to see a cheesy British "comedy" that must have been from the early 70s. It was all about an architect who decides he's going to design a building based on the shape of a boob--so in order to do this, he has to find the perfect rack. I only got to see part of it (had to turn it off as my folks came down the stairs wanting to know why the hell I was watching TV at 2AM); does anyone know what this movie was called?

lobojoe

• A Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2008, 04:59:49 AM »
I'd like to add:  

Monique Gabrielle (Bachelor Party, among others)
Bobbi Pavis (Malibu Bikini Shop)
Dana Kaminsky (Hot Resort--a MUST see)
Betsy Russell (Private School--another must see)

bonzo_dog

• D Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2008, 09:25:53 AM »
There was Krista Allen in "Liar Liar"

togolane

• E Cup
« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2008, 12:25:00 PM »
How have I missed this thread?

A fave of mine is  Mary Margaret Amato.

She usually had bit parts, but a magnificent rack!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2008, 05:18:42 PM »
@lobojoe

AGREED about Hot Resort.  When I was about 12 years old I saw Hot Resort on HBO at 2 a.m.... the images of the girl taking off her bikini top in the boat left me literally shaking with lust for big boobs for about two weeks afterwards, unable to think about anything else.  

It was an almost painful desire for big boobs.... luckily that redhot lava intensity has somewhat subsided.  
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

auto_reply

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 08:54:20 PM »
Boy, where to start...

Arguably, many actresses have been cast for their "talents" over their ability.  Marilyn, Raquel, Julie Newmar...yet despite the quality of the script or production, these people were hired for their ability to entertain...no matter how obscure.  Take for instance Brigitte Nielson.  Take her.  Seriously.  In these instances, typecasting is actually keeping these actors employed.  Sybil Danning, Jane Russell, Meredith Baxter Birney...the list goes on and on....
*You have reached the Automated Moderation System. In the event of an actual breast expansion emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions.*

Xenocrates:
"I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue."

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 09:14:45 PM »
Quote:

bonzo_dog said:
There was Krista Allen in "Liar Liar"

I LOVE that scene in the movie

Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 08:53:45 PM »
Let's not forget Krista Allen has done her share of softcore as well, and the entire Emannuelle in Space series.

Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
@lobojoe

AGREED about Hot Resort.  When I was about 12 years old I saw Hot Resort on HBO at 2 a.m.... the images of the girl taking off her bikini top in the boat left me literally shaking with lust for big boobs for about two weeks afterwards, unable to think about anything else.  

It was an almost painful desire for big boobs.... luckily that redhot lava intensity has somewhat subsided.  

Wow, okay, now I need to see this chick/scene.

The1Dragon

• E Cup
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:

Agreed!  I didn't even know the name of this movie until now, but remember seeing it on late night TV.  Talk about immediate fuckin' boner.  Huge freakin' tits and just hangin' there.  Awesome scene.  

Someone please find this and cap it!  :-)

-dragon

jwatson

• banned user
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2008, 11:16:07 PM »
Keeley Hazell recently appeared in some movie where she just stands naked manniquinesqe in the middle of a super market.