Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Re: Actresses who play "the girl with huge tits"
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2008, 01:15:03 AM »
Now, THAT's how ya market your melons and peaches.

dmb1970

• B Cup
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2008, 09:32:59 AM »
Corinne Alphen AKA Corinne Wahl.  From the movies Spring Break and Amazon Women on the Moon.  She also had several appearances on the Mike Hammer tv series.

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »
 Maria Antonietta Beluzzi ((Amarcord lady)) has been really tough to find any of her work. Her second biggest film seems to be Take All of Me, which I cannot see on amazon or anything
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0031337/
 If you look at each of these entries, she has fairly prominent roles in most of them. Most are comnedy or sex comedy, so there is a promise that she will be swinging her things around in some of them.
http://dvd.search.ebay.com/take-all-of-me_DVDs-Movies_W0QQcatrefZC6QQfromZR4QQsacatZ11232
 Ebay might help anyone with the money and the curiousity. I am lacking the money.
Drawer, occasional painter

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2008, 11:37:13 AM »
http://iamragmar.deviantart.com/art/Valerie-And-HerWeek-Of-Wonders-62159573
 Click to enlarge. I previously mentioned this film, but I captured it poorly and I dont think anyone paid attention, so I'll go over it again...
 This is from a screen appearance of probably less than 7 seconds in a fairytale/horror arthouse film called Valerie and Her Week of Wonders. This woman is not credited and there seems to be no info anywhere of any sort about her. To be fair, there are hundreds of women in this film and it would be impossible to credit them all.
 But just look at her, I never expect to see something like this when I'm buying arty horror films.

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2008, 12:17:07 PM »
Quote:

Robert_A_Gilmour said:
http://iamragmar.deviantart.com/art/Valerie-And-HerWeek-Of-Wonders-62159573
 Click to enlarge. I previously mentioned this film, but I captured it poorly and I dont think anyone paid attention, so I'll go over it again...
 This is from a screen appearance of probably less than 7 seconds in a fairytale/horror arthouse film called Valerie and Her Week of Wonders. This woman is not credited and there seems to be no info anywhere of any sort about her. To be fair, there are hundreds of women in this film and it would be impossible to credit them all.
 But just look at her, I never expect to see something like this when I'm buying arty horror films.

Before I saw the date on it (1970), I would have guessed perhaps a recent Katarzyna Figura, but obviously not.

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2008, 05:53:19 PM »
Quote:

Argyle said:Before I saw the date on it (1970), I would have guessed perhaps a recent Katarzyna Figura, but obviously not.

Her breasts dotn seem nearly as big either. Must be atleast a G cup.

Argyle

• X Cup
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2008, 06:50:08 PM »
Quote:

Robert_A_Gilmour said:
Quote:

Argyle said:Before I saw the date on it (1970), I would have guessed perhaps a recent Katarzyna Figura, but obviously not.

Her breasts dotn seem nearly as big either. Must be atleast a G cup.

Kasia's put on a bit of weight in her 40's.

BarneyFife

• E Cup
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2008, 08:31:27 PM »
Judy Landers - Played Stacks in BJ and The Bear and was in that show with a very young Corey Feldman with some puppet on the show
Linda Vaughn -  Gumball Rally -at the end of the movie was the deciding factor in who won the race. Linda just jumped up and down in a skimpy top and the one race car driver was over come by them he stalled staring at them and the other driver won.
Adrienne Barbeau - Cannonball Run 2
Kitten Navidad - My Tutor has a classic line " come climb the mountains" she told the student and he was in awww.

Hot Resort - the woman in the lifeboat we refered to her has Ms Italian since we never watched the credits for the name

Bad News Bears - can't think of the girl who played shortstop but the batter was getting advice from a girl and pointed to the shortstop saying " see that girl with big boobs hit the ball to her " of course the ball went to the shortstop and she fumbled it, got caught in them.

Michele johnson - played a teenager (can't think of the movie was with Michael Caine who was the other girl's father). Caine and his daughter and Michele and her dad went to an island to have fun..Johnson took her top off and Caine(the other girl's father) got up after falling down and was completely aw struck at Michele's figure seeing her exposed the first time.

Phyillis Davis -  played in Dan Tanner the show ...she was on some game show Hollywood Squares and the answer to the question rhymed with stacked and another hollywood square star told her and she got so embarassed.

Barbi Benton - playing in Fantasy Island has a model wearing a swimsuit.

This thread has got me on a roll.I could just imagine my favorite big bust dancer Chelsea Charms in a few of these roles especially the My Tutor role when she said Come Climb the Mountains or the Linda Vaughn role bouncing up and down in a t shirt...holy cow that is some testosterone buildup...haha.

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »
Quote:

BarneyFife said:
Michele johnson - played a teenager (can't think of the movie was with Michael Caine who was the other girl's father). Caine and his daughter and Michele and her dad went to an island to have fun..Johnson took her top off and Caine(the other girl's father) got up after falling down and was completely aw struck at Michele's figure seeing her exposed the first time.

Phyillis Davis -  played in Dan Tanner the show ...she was on some game show Hollywood Squares and the answer to the question rhymed with stacked and another hollywood square star told her and she got so embarassed.

Michele Johnson movie was "Blame it on Rio".  If I'm not mistaken, she played opposite a very young a far less impressive Demi Moore.

Phyllis Davis starred in at least one women's prison movie where her jubblies were prominent as you'd expect.  I think one of them was called Sweet Sugar.
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

BarneyFife

• E Cup
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2008, 10:44:16 PM »
Your right Espy,those were the names Blame It On Rio and Sweet Sugar. Its kind of amazing many of these movies were in the 90's maybe the 80's yet in the 2000 decade I can't think of to many memorable movies like the past.Where have all the big boobed movies gone on Cable or Reg Tv?

After seeing Michele Johnson on Blame It On Rio I wasa hoping she would be around for a long time sadly she didn't do to many more movies or be on TV in general. She was on the Love Boat she looked incredible and Tales From The Cript. When I saw her on Tales From The Cript her figure wasn't nearly has great.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2008, 05:20:23 PM »
Wow, anyone got caps of Michele?

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2008, 07:26:39 PM »
Quote:

Goldeneye said:
Wow, anyone got caps of Michele?

Here's one.  It's funny, because my memory of that movie is that she was really packing... yet you look at this picture and it just doesn't seem to be the case.  I suppose in part it's because she did a lot of running around braless and was in the same frame with a flatchested Demi.

How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

uruseira

• A Cup
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2008, 08:38:38 PM »
espy, I remember her from my days cruising Encore for nudity in my early days of puberty. :P

Though to me, the one actress that fits the bill is Joy Harmon. She really never seemed to be anything more than eye-candy in everything I saw her in.

Examples:
'Cool-Hand Luke': A prime example where she's just washing that car in that tight outfit.

'Village of the Giants': Look no further than the film that really oogles Ms. Harmon. As she dances in slowmotion, the camera seems to spend alot of time on her chest. Even later on when she's watching over a pair of tiny prisoners, some guys on a catwalk above her are looking down at her cleavage. One of them remarks, 'I'm gonna need both hands for this.'

Though she was almost always tanned 'golden-brown,' she had a way of being sexy but also somewhat innocent. Plus, she had a nice voluptuous figure.

yali892000

• D Cup
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2008, 09:47:18 PM »
Neither Michelle nor Demi were all that big on Blame it on Rio, but both show boobs.

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2008, 11:30:48 PM »
Demi was TINY!

Blame it On Rio is proof-positive that Demi got implants in the mid 1980s (which she denied for years, but all you have to do is look at her flat chest in Rio and compare to her chest in Ghost).

But... that being said, now Demi's got some sweet implants.  Striptease was awesome, yay boobies!
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.