MTaylor

• C Cup
    • TaylorMadeClips
    • Email
BE Sample from Taylormadeclips
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »

taylormadeclips.com/vids/BEtrailer.wmv

Hi,
    Above is a new trailer from my clipstore.
http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=taylormadeclips.com
Let me know what you think and I would love some suggestions for what you would like to see in the future BE clips I shoot myself and with other girls. Thank you xo Taylor

Odin

• D Cup
Re: BE Sample from Taylormadeclips
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 01:34:43 AM »
Don't know if you've done it or not, but I always love it when girls accidently grow their boobs too large, ala Bambi Blaze.
Keeping boobs metal.

MTaylor

• C Cup
    • TaylorMadeClips
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 03:52:23 AM »
Quote:

MTaylor said:
taylormadeclips.com/vids/BEtrailer.wmv
 Thank you xo Taylor

Sorry I forgot to make my trailer/sample link clickable...
Taylor's BE Trailer/Sample Clip

See now you have no reason not to check it out!

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 05:01:11 AM »
great clip! you're sure to get some fans from this!

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 08:07:33 AM »
right on babe!!
Call me Bob.

xenon

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 09:21:35 AM »
Thanks for the preview video! Lots of fun. I don't know if the other videos are similar, but the preview video has too quick of scene cuts. Would like to see a longer contiguous BE. Thanks again for the preview.
~Xenon

ebe4me

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 11:45:04 AM »
I bought the Star BE and thought it was worth it.  The girl is very cute and her reaction is great.  I loved the way she kept begging to be bigger. the ending was kinda corny though.  I would have liked the ending if she started getting concerned her breasts were going to pop or something.  But nonetheless, I'll buy more BE clips from Taylor, especially if their is more BE and less giantess like this one.  I bought another one that was 11 minutes that was pretty darn good too.  Taylor, I gotta say Star is great and I'd love to see more BE by her and others.

MTaylor

• C Cup
    • TaylorMadeClips
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 05:24:35 PM »
Here is a minute long sample of Dream Big Pt 2 .--------DB2 SAMPLE CLIP!
The clip was shot in HDV and this is a little smaller than the size you get when you purchase it but its still real good quality.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 06:06:18 PM »
Thank you!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

MrEff

• G Cup
    • http://www.howtosavetheworldcomic.com
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 02:46:22 AM »
Am I the only one having trouble accessing the site?

-MrEff-
How To Save The World

All time favorite quote from Chelsea Charms to me: "Wanna see a magic trick? I'm going to make your head disappear."

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »
wow stop eavesdropping on my dreams!!!

I'm mean don't stop!!
Call me Bob.

ApesMa

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 03:04:33 AM »
Wow... that's amazing work. Thank you!

brundleton

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 08:23:56 PM »
Quote:

Odin said:
Don't know if you've done it or not, but I always love it when girls accidently grow their boobs too large, ala Bambi Blaze.

No but we did have someone ask me to make a clip where they grew too big and then popped but I really wanted to come here and ask how popular that is?
I think we will try the "too big" idea but to be honest I think it might be cool to try and make a "popping" clip.
Feedback on this is welcomed.

Hehe--Sorry I was reading the thread on my partner's computer and wanted to reply and didn't realize I was logged in as him.  Doh!
So this is my partner--the editor for the clips.

MTaylor

• C Cup
    • TaylorMadeClips
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2008, 02:10:48 AM »
Quote:

Odin said:

So you are saying they are in control of the growth and mess up and they get too big?? How does she control her growth?
I did a cable movie years ago where there was this remote and a guy turned the girl into me. Since she had smaller boobs hers grew then she morphed into me. I could do something like that with out the morph into another person where the girl could use a remote that got stuck or pressed the wrong button or something like that and they accidentally keep growing.

I have a couple girls scheduled to shoot this week and am going to do BE clips with both. I planned out exactly what I wanted to do with both and now that it is four in the morning the night before the first one is coming both of my ideas sound stupid to me. I would appreciate any suggestions!!!

SteveZ

• F Cup
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2008, 02:57:11 AM »
Quote:

MTaylor said:
I did a cable movie years ago where there was this remote and a guy turned the girl into me.

I knew you looked familiar. When, in the movie, she changed back from you to the original girl, I was like "NO!!!! Bring back the other one!"