Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
holy shit Chelsea Charms comes to England in september!
« on: March 03, 2008, 01:43:31 PM »
holy shit Chelsea Charms comes to England in september!
Wow!

http://www.chelseacharms.com/schedule.html

Djoser

• X Cup
Re: holy shit Chelsea Charms comes to England in september!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 03:01:28 PM »
Sorry for my ignorance...but is this the first time she will be outside the US??
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 03:02:44 PM »
yup

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 01:53:59 PM »
Quote:

Djoser said:
Sorry for my ignorance...but is this the first time she will be outside the US??

Dear Djoser,
I think your'e wrong about that... you too, HB, she comes to Canada quite frequently, and will be in Toronto next week according to Jeets.  She is also in MOntreal sometimes too.

Regards,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 11:22:05 AM »
well her first euro gig ever aftyer that "daily sport drama" is what I mean

Slice

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 04:07:05 AM »
Calling all UK/Europe based Chelsea fans...

She is going to be doing private dances only at the moment but she seems to be up for a public appearance somewhere if it can be arranged. I won't be able to get a private dance (partner issues!) but I don't wanna miss a chance to see her in person.

Can anyone over this side of the pond think of any ideas for a public show? Anyone know any club/hotel owners who would float the idea? Or any other suggestions...

Any help much appreciated...

dikembe

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 12:45:42 PM »
hi, everybody!!
i will meet chelsea in the uk for a private dance in september.
ive read some threads that her private dance is disappointing!!! has anyone have meet her recently ?
does she allow more action in her privet dance?
thx in advance for the answer.

Hentaibee

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 03:25:33 PM »
Boobstand.com is closed sadly it seems, so I could only advise checkin the erotic review or count on our BEA friends
http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/129013/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

Surely expect a lot of tit play and smothering (and lets face that is what we like Chelsea for). Anything else presumably depends, to say it like a gentleman.

also PM me if any of you are there 18/19 the sept. Your chance to not only meet the lovely Chelsea but also get a drink with the Hentai in your spare time:)

FREAKFETISH

• B Cup
  • Daddy's Baby Slut <3
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
I think the number one thing guys (and some girls) forget about privates dances is that it is just a dance. Not a meeting between friends, not a make out session, not full service, no guaranteed anything except a dance. The timer is there to make sure that all clients get their time that is booked. You're probably not the only person she has to see that day and she has to keep schedule.  So don't complain that she is trying to give you exactly the time you paid for. If you want to spend more time than book more than 1 hour.

All dancers/strippers don't hand out extras. Other girls might offer full or partial service while Chelsea does not. So of course a private dance experience would be different than a full service experience. If you want to have sex go see an **33**, if you want to have a dance with you beautiful woman see a dancer.

(this is in reference to the other thread about being disappointed about the lack of contact during the dance.)

dikembe

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 02:29:15 PM »
hi hentaibee,
i'll be there the 18th september, perhaps we will meet there and have a drink!
see ya

ELESIS

• F Cup
  • United Kingdom
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 03:13:53 PM »
Quote:

Slice said:
Calling all UK/Europe based Chelsea fans...

She is going to be doing private dances only at the moment but she seems to be up for a public appearance somewhere if it can be arranged. I won't be able to get a private dance (partner issues!) but I don't wanna miss a chance to see her in person.

Can anyone over this side of the pond think of any ideas for a public show? Anyone know any club/hotel owners who would float the idea? Or any other suggestions...

Any help much appreciated...

try my home town manchester.
"Just Call ME E!" (Like My work, Make a Comment, It only takes a few Seconds)

"Be A Part Of The Forum, Why Not Contribute!."

SDVchelseafan

• C Cup
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2008, 11:36:00 PM »
Quote:

dikembe said:
hi, everybody!!
i will meet chelsea in the uk for a private dance in september.
ive read some threads that her private dance is disappointing!!! has anyone have meet her recently ?
does she allow more action in her privet dance?
thx in advance for the answer.

As I've said before in other threads, I've had a bunch of dances with Chelsea and I always have a good time.  Don't expect to really get physical with her, but as others have stated, it's just a dance.  Just be a gentleman and you'll have a great time.  It's always such a rush when you knock on the door and there she is.  Plus she's a very sweet person in general.  I'm always happy to answer any other questions you guys have.

dikembe

• A Cup
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 05:20:23 PM »
ok, thank u very much for the advice...
i will be a gentleman and we will see.
For more action i will wait for kayla kleevage,i think she will be in london end of the year.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 08:53:57 PM »
Quote:

Bonecracker said:
Quote:

Djoser said:

Dear Djoser,
I think your'e wrong about that... you too, HB, she comes to Canada quite frequently, and will be in Toronto next week according to Jeets.  She is also in MOntreal sometimes too.

Regards,

Bone...

Er, much to the chagrin of my Canadian friends, most Europeans (as well as most Americans) think of Canada as "the U.S. North."
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Big_Boob_Luva

• C Cup
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 07:11:24 PM »
Intereessstiiing.

Be interested to hear if she is confirmed at any strip clubs. I can't afford a private dance, but'd love to see her.