April 16, 2014, 04:59:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kymera Jones *Huge natural newcomer*  (Read 17641 times)
BarnacleBill
G Cup

« on: March 12, 2008, 09:43:55 AM »

Check out newcomer Kymera Jones.

She has her own channel on dailymotion and she has her own blog.  

Both provide incredible pics and videos of this amazing 37-year old brunette buxom beauty with ENORMOUS natural breasts.

Check her out!

http://kymerajones.blogspot.com/

Just simply huge!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Quyntarious
B Cup

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 01:01:56 PM »

THANKS!
BarnacleBill
G Cup

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 07:24:20 PM »

Over 1000 views and only one person acknowledges the glory and beauty of these majestic boobs??!!!!

Huh.

What gives?

Glottis
F Cup

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 07:28:15 PM »

Seriously, this isn't intended to be hurtful, but will you and everyone else shut up about view counts when compared to posts? There's zillions of anonymous internet people from all around the world that never post anywhere that still view things. Don't expect them to suddenly be compelled to posting by what you have to say.
BarnacleBill
G Cup

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 07:32:57 PM »

Okay, Mr. Lecture-Giver, why don't you take your lectures elsewhere... say to a lecture convention... where they will be more appreciated.

Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 08:24:34 PM »

Quote:

Glottis said:
Seriously, this isn't intended to be hurtful, but will you and everyone else shut up about view counts when compared to posts? There's zillions of anonymous internet people from all around the world that never post anywhere that still view things. Don't expect them to suddenly be compelled to posting by what you have to say.

IMO, hardly a 'lecture' ...Glottis raises a good point... one that's been brought up by myself and others time and time again. Post counts are meaningless... to publicly opine "so many views and no response?" is to either ignore the reality of how the net and public forums work or to be willfully unaware of it.

BarnacleBill
G Cup

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »

I'm sorry.  I thought that the viewers were members here.  You're saying, Palomine, that anonymous viewers are also counted.  My bad.

joenny
F Cup

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 08:42:47 PM »

Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
Over 1000 views and only one person acknowledges the glory and beauty of these majestic boobs??!!!!

Huh.

What gives?

Well, I just don´t feel attracted to her  at all.
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 09:39:04 PM »

Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
I'm sorry.  I thought that the viewers were members here.  You're saying, Palomine, that anonymous viewers are also counted.  My bad.

Not a big deal Bill... just clarifying because anonymous (non-registered) people can and do read the forums too.

Glottis
F Cup

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 09:43:51 PM »

Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
Okay, Mr. Lecture-Giver, why don't you take your lectures elsewhere... say to a lecture convention... where they will be more appreciated.

That's why I am a certified lecturologist.
Quote:

joenny said:
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:

Huh.

What gives?

Well, I just don´t feel attracted to her  at all.

This happens too.
nards2
B Cup

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 02:00:14 AM »

Quote:

Palomine said:
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:

Not a big deal Bill... just clarifying because anonymous (non-registered) people can and do read the forums too.

I used to be one of those "anonymous people" too for years before I even noticed I could have joined the forum for free. Go figure....
ILikeBoobies
A Cup

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 02:49:36 AM »

I have viewed this forum almost daily for about two years, and I only registered today.  I am one of the many people represented in the viewcount on this and many other threads.

With that out of the way, I'll move on to the topic at hand: Ms Jones.

I would totally hit that.  Yes.
rebel6731
C Cup

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »

Thanks for posting this.  Kymera's blog is great.  Her last few videos have been outstanding.  Her writhing on the pillow with those 38HH's dangling is just so hot.
TheZookie007
Bra Buster

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 06:08:19 PM »

Quote:

Palomine said:
Quote:

Glottis said:

IMO, hardly a 'lecture' ...Glottis raises a good point... one that's been brought up by myself and others time and time again. Post counts are meaningless... to publicly opine "so many views and no response?" is to either ignore the reality of how the net and public forums work or to be willfully unaware of it.

And not only that, but this Forum has so many posts to go through, and all of us have other things to do in this life besides post here (as much as I love the big boobies, there's always the little matter of making my rent, eating, sleeping and working to take care of, don't you know), that you should never expect instant or thunderous responses to any post here. If you do, well and good, and if you don't, hey, those are the breaks.

In my own defense, until today, I hadn't even come across this post. But now that I have, two words: bloody hell! Those be some serious boobs

"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )
DrConvex
B Cup

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 06:29:28 PM »

Quote:

BarnacleBill said:

I think this was just a good natured response, quoted from a Comcast commercial after a neighbor or postman makes a calm, helpful observation. (Something like, "Hey, you know, Comcast has fast download speeds." And then the turtle snaps back at him. It's actually pretty funny.)

Oh, and nice boobies on Ms. Jones.
Feral
G Cup

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 07:43:07 PM »

Wow! Incredible hooters AND what looks to be a big round ass and wide hips. Sign me up! I wonder what her legs are like...
Duggeh
C Cup

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 08:38:11 PM »

I have nothing to contribute to this thread in any way whatsoever, positive or negative. However to appease the OP, I shall make this post.
punchy
B Cup

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2008, 12:31:13 AM »

Reminds me of my last girlfriend before I got married, only with bigger boobs.  Nice find!

Punchy
BarnacleBill
G Cup

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2008, 08:52:47 AM »

Well... now I'm glad that I did make a stink about it, because that controversy kept the thread alive for a few more days and allowed other people to see Miss Kymera Jones.

In the final analysis, it's really just all about the boobs.  

brstfetish
C Cup

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 09:02:35 PM »

Any more photos of her? she's totally hot. I miss the days when I had sightings of mega breasted women, about 3 a year, but in the last 5 years probably seen only one mega, I'm talking in person.
BarnacleBill
G Cup

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 09:10:53 PM »

check out her blog for more pics

http://kymerajones.blogspot.com/

But even more convincing is her dailymotion page!

http://www.dailymotion.com/kymerajones

I'm not trying to rain on anybody's parade... but if her video entitled, "On Top of the World" don't put lead in your pencil... check your pulse because you're dead, man.

Robert_A_Gilmour
E Cup

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 09:29:00 PM »

I want her to kill me with them.

dreamy, horrific, fantastical, surreal and beautiful art in my gallery...
http://robertadamgilmour.blogspot.com
jayluvsbe
D Cup

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »

Beauteus. I could die happy in her cleavage.  

Jay LuvsBE

You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
And me. And me too. And me.
Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.
Feral
G Cup

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »

Quote:

Robert_A_Gilmour said:
 I want her to kill me with them.

Ahhh ha ha ha ha! Very nice.  
pilotblaze
D Cup

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 02:15:23 AM »

Havent responded to anything in a while, but here's a comment:

Absolutely fucking phenomenal.

D'Artagnian
no tag today
BarnacleBill
G Cup

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 02:49:25 AM »

Kymera is selling her gigantic 38HH white bra on ebay... if anybody's interested in that sort of thing.

Click here to see a 38HH bra

Kymera is a very smart, warm and funny girl, and she is just now realizing how CRAZY and BONKERS boobmen are about her enormous natural chest.  Its so funny to hear her reaction;  before now, she didn't realize how many crazy BOOB-FIENDS there were in the world!! ha ha  

Just look at those damn things!  Titflesh, titflesh everywhere and not a drop to drink!

Robert_A_Gilmour
E Cup

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2008, 01:19:17 PM »

Quote:

BarnacleBill said:

I usually dont say this type of thing, because most people find the implications disturbing,, but to express the mindless lust I feel right now,,, I must say...
 MUUUUUMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
 Or MOOOOOOMMYYYYY!!! If she is American.

dreamy, horrific, fantastical, surreal and beautiful art in my gallery...
http://robertadamgilmour.blogspot.com
Richard_B
B Cup

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »

Great girl.  Love Kymera's blog and the hot videos.  

Those boobs....wonderful!
USER_14131_NOT_FOUND
AA Cup

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »

Her arms runneth over with titty-flesh!
Ryno_Opy
E Cup

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »

She's such a nice and nicely busty lady to talk with. Haven't met her, just messages.

"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA
kymera
A Cup

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2008, 02:22:47 PM »

Hi y'all, I just discovered this forum ... and this thread

jklope4
C Cup

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2008, 05:42:06 PM »

Hi, Kymera! Welcome to the forum.

And, if I may: Hummina hummina!
Mad_Matt
C Cup

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »

Wow, nice to have you here Kymera!

Big BEA welcome for a lovely lady with a pair that'll fit right in here  (Seriously fantastically impressive chest)

Sig coming soon
Datamole
C Cup

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

Hi Kymera!  Welcome to the BEA.  So glad you could drop us a line in person. I'm already a fan, can I get your autograph?
Feral
G Cup

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 11:31:10 PM »

Thanks for stopping by. I've enjoyed checking out your site. There's one particular video of you "on top" that is particularly ummmm, stimulating.  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program