BarnacleBill

• P Cup
Kymera Jones *Huge natural newcomer*
« on: March 12, 2008, 06:43:55 AM »
Check out newcomer Kymera Jones.

She has her own channel on dailymotion and she has her own blog.  

Both provide incredible pics and videos of this amazing 37-year old brunette buxom beauty with ENORMOUS natural breasts.

Check her out!

http://kymerajones.blogspot.com/

Just simply huge!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Quyntarious

• B Cup
Re: Kymera Jones *Huge natural newcomer*
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 10:01:56 AM »
THANKS!

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 04:24:20 PM »
Over 1000 views and only one person acknowledges the glory and beauty of these majestic boobs??!!!!

Huh.

What gives?

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »
Seriously, this isn't intended to be hurtful, but will you and everyone else shut up about view counts when compared to posts? There's zillions of anonymous internet people from all around the world that never post anywhere that still view things. Don't expect them to suddenly be compelled to posting by what you have to say.

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 04:32:57 PM »
Okay, Mr. Lecture-Giver, why don't you take your lectures elsewhere... say to a lecture convention... where they will be more appreciated.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 05:24:34 PM »
Quote:

Glottis said:
Seriously, this isn't intended to be hurtful, but will you and everyone else shut up about view counts when compared to posts? There's zillions of anonymous internet people from all around the world that never post anywhere that still view things. Don't expect them to suddenly be compelled to posting by what you have to say.

IMO, hardly a 'lecture' ...Glottis raises a good point... one that's been brought up by myself and others time and time again. Post counts are meaningless... to publicly opine "so many views and no response?" is to either ignore the reality of how the net and public forums work or to be willfully unaware of it.

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 05:27:09 PM »
I'm sorry.  I thought that the viewers were members here.  You're saying, Palomine, that anonymous viewers are also counted.  My bad.

joenny

• G Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 05:42:47 PM »
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
Over 1000 views and only one person acknowledges the glory and beauty of these majestic boobs??!!!!

Huh.

What gives?

Well, I just donīt feel attracted to her  at all.

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 06:39:04 PM »
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
I'm sorry.  I thought that the viewers were members here.  You're saying, Palomine, that anonymous viewers are also counted.  My bad.

Not a big deal Bill... just clarifying because anonymous (non-registered) people can and do read the forums too.

Glottis

• G Cup
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
Okay, Mr. Lecture-Giver, why don't you take your lectures elsewhere... say to a lecture convention... where they will be more appreciated.

That's why I am a certified lecturologist.
Quote:

joenny said:
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:

Huh.

What gives?

Well, I just donīt feel attracted to her  at all.

This happens too.

nards2

• C Cup
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 11:00:14 PM »
Quote:

Palomine said:
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:

Not a big deal Bill... just clarifying because anonymous (non-registered) people can and do read the forums too.

I used to be one of those "anonymous people" too for years before I even noticed I could have joined the forum for free. Go figure....

ILikeBoobies

• B Cup
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 11:49:36 PM »
I have viewed this forum almost daily for about two years, and I only registered today.  I am one of the many people represented in the viewcount on this and many other threads.

With that out of the way, I'll move on to the topic at hand: Ms Jones.

I would totally hit that.  Yes.

rebel6731

• C Cup
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2008, 02:48:18 PM »
Thanks for posting this.  Kymera's blog is great.  Her last few videos have been outstanding.  Her writhing on the pillow with those 38HH's dangling is just so hot.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2008, 03:08:19 PM »
Quote:

Palomine said:
Quote:

Glottis said:

IMO, hardly a 'lecture' ...Glottis raises a good point... one that's been brought up by myself and others time and time again. Post counts are meaningless... to publicly opine "so many views and no response?" is to either ignore the reality of how the net and public forums work or to be willfully unaware of it.

And not only that, but this Forum has so many posts to go through, and all of us have other things to do in this life besides post here (as much as I love the big boobies, there's always the little matter of making my rent, eating, **83** and working to take care of, don't you know), that you should never expect instant or thunderous responses to any post here. If you do, well and good, and if you don't, hey, those are the breaks.

In my own defense, until today, I hadn't even come across this post. But now that I have, two words: bloody hell! Those be some serious boobs
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

DrConvex

• A Cup
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2008, 03:29:28 PM »
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:

I think this was just a good natured response, quoted from a Comcast commercial after a neighbor or postman makes a calm, helpful observation. (Something like, "Hey, you know, Comcast has fast download speeds." And then the turtle snaps back at him. It's actually pretty funny.)

Oh, and nice boobies on Ms. Jones.