Hi, Kymera! Welcome to the forum.

And, if I may: Hummina hummina!

Mad_Matt

• D Cup
    • www.mad--matt.deviantart.com
Re: Kymera Jones *Huge natural newcomer*
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »
Wow, nice to have you here Kymera!

Big BEA welcome for a lovely lady with a pair that'll fit right in here  (Seriously fantastically impressive chest)
Sig coming soon

Datamole

• D Cup
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2008, 09:00:38 PM »
Hi Kymera!  Welcome to the BEA.  So glad you could drop us a line in person. I'm already a fan, can I get your autograph?

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2008, 09:31:10 PM »
Thanks for stopping by. I've enjoyed checking out your site. There's one particular video of you "on top" that is particularly ummmm, stimulating.  

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 12:21:54 AM »
Kymera, welcome!

I have a question: how do you feel about the fact that a guy is so in love with your massive boobs that he was willing to spend $200 to buy one of your old bras?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 08:02:18 AM »
And be nice in your response Kymera, I think our own Palomine was the one who bought it!  

*grinning, ducking, running*

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 09:09:40 AM »
Anyway, the good news is, with the profits from that eBay sale, she will be able to buy new bras that she will take off for us on her webcam
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

kymera

• A Cup
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 09:15:05 PM »
Quote:

Datamole said:
Hi Kymera!  Welcome to the BEA.  So glad you could drop us a line in person. I'm already a fan, can I get your autograph?

Of course! but I'm not really sure how I could get it to you.

kymera

• A Cup
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 09:24:26 PM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
Kymera, welcome!

I have a question: how do you feel about the fact that a guy is so in love with your massive boobs that he was willing to spend $200 to buy one of your old bras?

I read an article which mentioned that Milena had auctioned one of her bras & that gave me the idea. I thought it would sell for about $40. When the price jumped really high & quickly, it made me nervous. What kind of person would want to spend that much money on bra? Were they going to be satisfied with the bra or pressure me for more? Had I exposed myself to some stalker? LOL ... I'm such a worrier.

But once again, fortune smiled on me ... the guy who bought the bra is a true gentleman and not even remotely stalker-ish. He is truly one of my biggest fans and extremely generous. I am blessed.

turboprinz

• D Cup
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 11:10:19 PM »
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
..... the glory and beauty of these majestic boobs??!!!!

Not ugly, but not really turning me on ....

(Some comments removed)
turboprinz, you're entitled to express your opinion, but while writing, please remember that the model you're criticizing and a thread-full of her admirers will be reading your post, and find a more respectful, polite way to phrase your comments.
'And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.' Terry Pratchett

Feral

• E Cup
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 11:13:49 PM »
Quote:

turboprinz said

I'm not even going to quote your post so as not to reprint what you said. You don't even have to say anything. You don't like her fine, don't even post, but certainly don't come in being an ass and posting a bunch of uncomplimentary remarks. Why don't you post up pics of your girl naked or better yet, yourself so she has a chance to give her commentary on how you look?

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2014, 07:56:29 PM »
In a thread at another forum last updated in March, 2011 a couple posters say that Kymera Jones 'left the web' deleting/closing her various social media accounts, etc... In my humble opinion, Ms. Jones was phenomenal: in the same league as Nelli Roono and Milena Velba. She was lovely to look at in every photo, and to describe her figure as astonishing would be an understatement.

While she was active, she shared clips of herself at various vid sites including Youtube (non-nude of course). Some of those clips can still be found at other tube sites (DailyMotion, BigTittyTube (which never actually loads/play vids ...at least for me), etc...) but one guy was kind enough to gather a collection of them together. For a few weeks now I've been hunting around for that archive of her sample clips and pix... all links I find for it go back to a single Rapidgator DL link that hasn't been working since sometime last August. If anyone has (or has seen) a working/available copy of this file called KYMJONCOL.rar could you please drop me a PM? THANKS! :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 08:30:02 PM by Palomine »

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2014, 12:37:44 PM »
Bumping this thread with a little GIF
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

FourHooksPlus

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2014, 02:36:30 PM »
*sigh* She was incredibly fun.