AZWolf

• Oh My God Cup
Re: Women with six packs
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 05:05:40 AM »
Quote:

Hiram said:
Quote:

AZWolf said:
To look this way, you need to spend most of your life working out and eating a predetermined diet.  

Not so sure.  I think genetics plays a part here.

I've met 40+(age)women who are slim and have taught stomachs.   Most do little or no exercise.

OK, they probably don't eat that much, but neither do I.

Sure, but no women 40+ will be like this.  Some girls 20+, sure, because they focus on it all day, every day....

Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

--  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

TheHerald

• Ink & Paint Club Outcast
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »
OK, AZWolf, we get it.

You don't like women who have the self determination to diet and exercise to achieve a personal goal in appearance that doesn't match YOUR taste.

Since you don't and most of us who do know it, could you please stop making negative posts in every thread that has a woman with muscles visible? At best, it's discourteous. At the worst, it becomes trolling. Saying that women who diet and exercise are "products, not persons" is near the worst.

..and FYI, nobody spends all day, every day exercising. It only takes roughly an hour/day for 4-5 days/week to build muscle. Even professional bodybuilders need time off from exercise each week to recuperate. At their level, they may spend 3-5 hours a day in the gym. Very few bodybuilders can afford not to have a job to live the life they have chosen.
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 11:46:59 AM »
it's best to take a 48 hour break before training the same muscle group again  
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 03:17:53 PM »
Quote:

AZWolf said:Sure, but no women 40+ will be like this.  Some girls 20+, sure, because they focus on it all day, every day....

Ah, that's not true. This video of Christa Bauch -- who was in her FIFTIES when they shot it -- proves you wrong

Also when you say that they are "products not people" -- well, we ALL are products, of our environment, of our genetics, of our caloric intake, etc. etc.

Two more great six-pack videos:

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

geffo1

• G Cup
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 04:56:08 PM »
I do like a six pack....Well, more a hint of a pack than a full blown one....but I dont have anything against muscley women at all..

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 10:05:59 PM »
I actually like the lean and ripped look.  So long as their boobs haven't withered into nothing, that is.  And preferably if the boobs stay big and huge.  With the help of implants, as necessary.  

Although I have to admit that seeing an 'outie' belly button is somewhat disconcerting.  I guess I realize that I much prefer the 'innie' belly button look.  I don't know if that's possible with the "lean and ripped" approach; wild guess, but I can see the leanness giving the belly button no other option but to protrude.

r2d2

• G Cup
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2008, 03:55:15 AM »
Quote:

MasterDragonfly said:
I actually like the lean and ripped look.  So long as their boobs haven't withered into nothing, that is.  And preferably if the boobs stay big and huge.  With the help of implants, as necessary.  

Yes - any girl who has her body fat low enough to show a six pack is going to need some help from implants to keep the twins looking at their best.

I think Melissa Dettwiller is a great example of just how good a really tight hard body can look when equipped with an appropriately large and firm pair of after-market titties.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2008, 04:01:42 AM »
I think I'm safe for another one.

Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2008, 06:19:21 AM »
I'm on a roll...

Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2008, 08:56:06 AM »
I like muscular woman, but short of doing testosterone steroids. Let's face it steroids are male enhancement drugs and will give you more of the male characteristic feature, such as a deep voice and hair on your face. I have heard so many time from female bodybuilder complain about their love life that because they have so much muscle that most guys are intimidated to dating them. I on the record would like to say I love muscle but not transgender female bodybuilder type. I think Cory Everson was the last of her class of muscular woman that still look like a woman that win the Miss Olympia contest. I find it interesting that drug use Baseball gets to make it to the supreme court, while pro bodybuilder still go uncheck.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2008, 09:33:19 AM »
I've always been attracted to muscle, not just on women.  But I'm not even close to being gay, at least as far as I know.

I was having a look at some transgender women on YouTube yesterday - I find some of them quite hot to be honest.  Odd, as I don't find men attractive at all...

I think you're right about Cory Everson, she was about as big as women can get and still stay womanly.  There are a few female bodybuilders that have gone a bit too far IMHO.  

I don't think I'd be intimidated by a woman who was bigger than me.  I'd maybe a bit scared to show her to my family because of their reaction, but it wouldn't put me off.  Some men don't like clever women for the same reason, but there again it wouldn't bother me at all.  

TheHerald

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2008, 12:50:56 PM »
IMHO, what features attract you to a woman have more to do with what you hear and see growing up then natural instinct (nurture over nature). Just look at the variety of what is considered beautiful between cultures and centuries. Heck, I can't even point at one culture and describe one preference common among all men (and women).

But, in general, visible muscles are considered to be strictly a male feature. So much so that some people can't see the obvious other features that define gender ("Muscles = Male" for them). 3deroticer is an example of this standard when he claims that no woman has looked like a woman in the Ms. Olympia since Cori Everson competed.

I'm sorry, but if you can't tell if a human being is male or female when that person is flat chested and muscular, than you need to attend an art class in the human figure. You also need to look at people's faces more often and listen to their voices. As much as I love an ample pair of breasts and soft curves on a woman, I know that there are all kinds of differences in how a woman's body is shaped different from men's. Hips! Legs! Shoulders! Butt! All those features (like the face) are different between men and women.

BTW, 3deroticer, it's no more legal for bodybuilders to use steroids then baseball players. You simply don't watch or read the right sources of news to know what is happening in sports that isn't considered "newsworthy" by the corporate "news services". Otherwise, you would know about the drug busts and people's careers and lives runned by steroids in the bodybuilding world. Otherwise, you know about the drug tests at some (but not all) contests. You would know that most people use strictly diet, exercise and (for some) food supplements to achieve the look THEY want without using steroids.

Although I've complained about some people's negative posts, I really don't mind if they feel the need to tell us their opinion. I just wish posters wouldn't make statements that equate their opinion with fact (or that everyone shares their opinion).
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 06:30:13 PM »
Quote:

MasterDragonfly said:Although I have to admit that seeing an 'outie' belly button is somewhat disconcerting.

Usually, it is to me too. I see that, especially on some of the very distended stomachs of some male bodybuilders, and I think either "hernia" or "kwashiorkor"
Quote:

I guess I realize that I much prefer the 'innie' belly button look.  I don't know if that's possible with the "lean and ripped" approach; wild guess, but I can see the leanness giving the belly button no other option but to protrude.

Yeah, I much prefer "innies" to "outies", esp. on a girl.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2008, 06:37:55 PM »
Quote:

Hiram said:
I've always been attracted to muscle, not just on women.  But I'm not even close to being gay, at least as far as I know.

You don't have to be gay to be able to recognize that a muscular man (usually) represents the pinnacle of beauty in the male form. So no worries there, mate

Quote:

I was having a look at some transgender women on YouTube yesterday - I find some of them quite hot to be honest.

That is true; I have seen plenty of pretty beautiful she-males. Somewhat disconcerting when I then realize that they once were male
Quote:

I don't think I'd be intimidated by a woman who was bigger than me.  I'd maybe a bit scared to show her to my family because of their reaction, but it wouldn't put me off.  Some men don't like clever women for the same reason, but there again it wouldn't bother me at all.  

My family's reaction to seeing me with a woman who was more muscular than me? Not even a flicker -- I'm a pretty skinny guy and I don't work out as much as I once used to, so most women are going to be more buff than I am They might raise their eyebrows when they see how insanely busty they are (God willing) but then they all know that I have excellent choice in women

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »
Another video for your enjoyment:

YouTube: "Gisele Sass abs"