TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Women with six packs
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2008, 07:23:09 PM »
Quote:

Hiram said:
I think you're right about Cory Everson, she was about as big as women can get and still stay womanly.

Doughdee Marie was one of the bustiest (non-implanted) FBBs out there...strong as heck, too. (video)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2008, 07:28:41 PM »
Talking about women with six-packs, here's one of the all-time sexiest: Dina al-Sabah.

With stats of 34DD-23-34, 5'5", 127 lbs., she is so far the only woman of Kuwaiti descent ever to grace the Olympia stage.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »
Oh, wait! I thought this was going to be more along these lines:

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 01:42:35 AM »
I have an art background in college in anatomy drawings and I have competed in bodybuilding contest since 1988, and I am a fitness trainer. Some of my client went on to compete in the female bodybuilding show. What did you want to tell me about female bodybuilding? To win in contest you must train for shape, and those that do steroid have some advantages of gaining size and disadvantage to train for shape. There have been many excellent female body builder after Cory, but I stated that Cory was one of the finest and the last to win the coveted title. I have met some of these woman up close and the one that do heavy drugs usage are off their rockers. Steroids is just like any other drug as for addictiveness and mind alternating substance. Think of a teenage boy undergoing puberty and multiply that in hundreds. The rage that they go to have gone so far as to lose all self control into violence. It was nothing like the days of Arnold and Franco. Those guys did it during the competition season, and the bodybuilder today most of them do it in the off season and stop only for the contest so they can test negative for drugs. Most contest do random testing, it just that they keep randomly testing the same people that they know are clean, and sometime rarely catch someone. Many in the sports say that you have to know someone or be famous if you want to win contest. There are lots of competitor out there and margin of difference between them. Most of them look pretty fat in the off season and trim up just for the few month during competition. I would say that bodybuilding for most is one of the most unhealthy sport, but doesn't have to be that way. Cory Everson when she was competing look great all year long. I don't know if you ever had the chance to see a pro female up close and all year long, but the rough looking facial hair and a deep manly horse voice does make a difference for me on the attraction scale. The face look like they been doing meth all day. The eyes are burnt red around the edge from high blood pressure. I tell you on stage they look great.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Tugboatcap

• G Cup
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 09:12:27 AM »
3deroticer;
If you have all those credentials, they why do you have the text skills and grammar of a 6 year old?

Tugboat"I've been wanting to say that for a while now!"Cap!
TugboatCap!

AZWolf

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 09:28:23 AM »
Quote:

rtpoe said:
Oh, wait! I thought this was going to be more along these lines:

She has no manlines.  So yes, these I like and I am told to shut up instead of voicing my preferences.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

--  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

homevintner

• L Cup
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »
That's more along the lines of what I was hoping for too.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

r2d2

• G Cup
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2008, 03:44:21 AM »

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2008, 06:58:58 PM »
Quote:

Tugboatc said:
3deroticer;
If you have all those credentials, they why do you have the text skills and grammar of a 6 year old?

I've been developing a theory on this for a while now.

Have you ever tried watching a show with Closed Captioning turned on?  I know I wish I had a notepad to scribble down the gems.  Such as the recent (going from memory) "en devver" for "Endeavour" (when the ship showing the same name is right there in the background).

No doubt a high-pressure job to transcribe live, or almost-live.  (Movies being the most likely exception.)

But if that's all you're exposed to, day-in and day-out, I'm sure it would colour your perception of what 'typical' is all about.

Quote:

Master "ditto" Dragonfly

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »
http://forum.bearchive.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/623629/an/0/page/0#Post623629

refer to this thread and for future reference on German measle and dysphasia theories.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2008, 10:17:34 PM »
Quote:

Tugboatc said:
3deroticer;

text and grammar skills is one thing, but using the damn enter key more often would be nice
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2008, 11:30:16 PM »
Are you addressing me? Shara!

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2008, 11:32:41 PM »
yes... wall of text (WOT) always sucks :P
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2008, 11:46:30 PM »
As I recall in your last tissy fit, everything I do sucks for you.

O

h

w

e

l

l

such

as

life

is that enough entry key stroke punch for you?

BTW Happy Birthday, and for you only, I give a sweet new set of sarcasm! Enjoy!

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »
Mellisa Detweiller is one of my fave, and she borderline to the fullest as one could become muscular and yet still retain all the femine quality in shape and curvy. I like her lower define abs and pelvis area. Usually the last place that body fat will leave, and require discipline in dieting and working out. At the same time I don't mind seeing extra weight in the same region. I just consider that area to be quite erotic. I do think that morphing a muscular body with huge knockers to be the supreme compliment and Mellisa is the living example of that eroticism.