Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
Re: The Care of **94** milk....
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 06:41:05 PM »
SHINY WHEREZ?
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 06:58:15 PM »
Um, did I mention I named my dick "SHINY"?

Q-"Ha ha ha!"-BE

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 08:57:30 PM »
You must polish it a lot...
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 10:56:57 PM »
Q_BE is polish ?  

SwitcherX

• Legend
Re: The Care and Feeding of Your Breasts
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 01:44:57 AM »
Quote:

Q_BE said:
Thanks for some info, notty, but that's not exactly what I'm asking about. My concern lies primely with the things our busty women of the forum do to maintain their breasts (creams, soaps, exercises, etc.) that keep them looking youthful and busty!

I would conjecture that makeup on the breasts is not unheard of, but when you have big whoppers like Rachel Aldana, surely there is some sort of regimen by which she  maintains her fantastic mammaries!

Exercises, experiences with them, precautions they have to take. I guess I'm looking for the day-to-day dealings that these women encounter with their preternaturally large breasts.

I'm sure you have a few stories yourself, notty. I do seem to remember you've told me that you had to deal with your boobs in the past by getting them reduced? Or was I just imagining things again?

Q-"Imagine THIS!"-BE

The only people that had posted in this thread when you posted the above message was you and bignatslover.  When did notty post?  
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 03:15:42 AM »
Q_BE was obviously distracted by Shiny. He said as much himself.

But to bring this back to the main topic: I for one would love to hear Rachel's secret for keeping her boobs in such amazing condition. True she has youth on her side, but that cannot be the whole of it.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Geeve

• C Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 04:52:09 PM »
Only instance I know about is Lorna Morgan using cocoa butter regularly, and an expensive brand I can't recall, was 60ish dollars for a small tub (maybe the size of a small ice cream serving).

Q_BE

• P Cup
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 12:22:18 PM »
Quote:

rtpoe said:
You must polish it a lot...

Well, I do rub it up quite a bit...

Q-"But it never gets any shinier"-BE