richardosteele

• C Cup
    • none
Another Double Sighting!
« on: October 13, 2001, 10:28:00 PM »
My stepson and I had just finished seeing Training Day with Denzel Washington; it was a very violent flick which all but the bloodthirsty might want to avoid. My wife in particularly had said, "No thanks! You fellows go and enjoy." As we left the theatre I idly scanned the people in the ticket line. My eyes suddenly bugged out; a extremely buxom girl was standing about four back in line with her date. She was about 5'7" with full sandy-colored hair that extended to just below her shoulders. She was wearing tan slacks with a multi-colored stretchy top. The top was being seriously stretched out of shape by an enormous set of firm tits. I was stopped in my tracks and I'm sure my jaw dropped as well. This massive pair was somewhere in size between two large honey dew melons and two small watermelons. I would estimate that they were G- or H-cup in size. At the same time, either the young lady's genes or her undergarments were doing an estimable job of allowing the giant breasts to jut out from her chest -- these puppies were firm! Although I could not get my eyes off her chest, I have to add that the girl, almost certainly a University of Virginia student, was very cute (an 8, I'll say) and slim. Slim and stacked! Yessir, this was a sighting!

I was stopped in tracks as I drank in this amazing scene. "Are we going to head for the car?" my stepson asked. I'm not sure he saw what I saw; on the other hand, he might have been as struck as I but too embarrassed to comment. At any rate I regretfully ordered my feet to start working and off we went. As we left the area outside of the theatre I glanced to the right to look at the girl from the rear. Yes, her tits were really so huge that I could see them swelling out on either side of her trunk. In addition, her butt was very tight and flat. I was reminded of my buddy Steve, a part-time dispatcher at the cab company for which I drove in college. Steve always had copies of Fling and BUF and GEM sitting next to the microphone to share. "Whenever you see a really hugely built girl," Steve counseled, "take a look at her rear. She'll have no butt at all – I guarantee it." At least for those girls whose assets were bestowed by nature instead of a plastic surgeon somewhere, I have found Steve to be pretty much on the money. It sure was true at the theatre last night!

I dropped my stepson off at home and headed for the law library to finish up a brief that needs to be filed in a day or two. A cute Vietnamese girl had been studying about four tables distant from mine. She had a pretty round face but the rest of her body had been hidden by a knee-length cardigan sweater that pretty much covered everything. When I sat back down at my table she was standing up next to a fellow student (female) and had doffed the sweater/coat. She was wearing a tight black scoop-necked top and jeans. For the second time this evening my jaw dropped. This Asian beauty had a huge pair of jugs; no wonder she wore the sweater-coat! She was really stacked!  They were either very full D's or DD's; because the girl was slim and short (about 5'3", I'd wager), the effect was accentuated. Lucky for me, she stood there for the longest time talking to her fellow student and looking at the screen of her friend's laptop. Because she was so absorbed in her conversation I was able to sneak look after look at her bloated chest over about a twenty minute period.

At length, she and her friend picked up their books and left. On a trip to the men's room (I really did have to go but took care to route myself past her table) I noted medical texts on her table. It has been my experience that medical students as a class have a need to do their studying in law libraries. I have found that such institutions everywhere are chocked full of medical students. Charlottesville, Richmond, Chicago, Philadelphia, you name it -- medical students will be in attendance. I will not now conjecture as to the meaning of this phenomenon but merely note it as a solid reason for thinking I might see my Asian friend again. The chances of seeing the girl at the theatre are much chancier, of course; it was clearly a random, probably unrepeatable sighting. Still, the two sightings surely made my Saturday night!

Richard O. Steele