RobertaFan

• E Cup
I need a good (particular) story.....
« on: June 16, 2001, 04:12:00 AM »
Anyone know of a cool story where the theme has two very oversized (but realistically oversized) babes vying for a guy they want by trying to prove to the guy that each has bigger boobs than the other? There was an awesome article of fiction in a 1990 (or so) issue of Gent magazine; I've never seen another one quite like it. I've combed a bit through some BE story archives, but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
RobertaFan

Re: I need a good (particular) story.....
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2001, 04:25:00 AM »
Sorry, I vaguely remember the story but that's about it.

Hey, maybe MarkT knows!   He should respond in about 7 months or so.

Good luck in finding what you need.  I'm curious now as well.

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2001, 04:38:00 AM »
I recall a similar story in which two girls were trying to get the same guy.  They each started off relatively small chested, but they also both had a bottle of BE pills.  Whenever one girl showed up to flirt with the guy, the other would excuse herself, down a few pills, and return bustier, at which point the first girl would excuse herself .. and on and on.  I remember in the story there was a jacuzi scene and a restaurant scene.  

I saw this story a long time ago, I think on acottos site.  It has never reappeared since.  It's not at (prohibited L), not at Wren's, and not here at the BEA.  It's even not at Cheyenne Chase Moon's site as far as I can tell ... and she has almost all the old acotto stuff.

Don't know the name of it, or where it can be found.  Maybe someone can mock up a new version   ... hey wait ... I write ... maybe I could do it ...

-Munch "It will only take me about 5 years ..." Wolf

marancm

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2001, 06:36:00 AM »
I think the story in question is called "The Formula".  I have the text if you want to drop me an e-mail addy I could send it to...

Surf

Prophet_Tenebrae

• Breast Prophet
  • Prophet Of Darkness
    • FTF10 - FTF Superblog
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2001, 07:24:00 AM »
I don't think that the story was "The Formula" as I recall that was about a guy who induced growth in girls - although there is a part which contains some competitive growth.

*shrugs*

RobertaFan

• E Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2001, 07:49:00 AM »
Hey guys,

You know, I'm certain the story I'm refering to has no breast expansion plot at all. It's just your everyday Pam and Sue at State University; they're both blessed with natural 34H's (or so), and they're desperate for the same guy. They do measurements, weighing, and the like to prove to this lucky guy that each is the one he wants. One was originally his girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure she's the one who wins the compeTITion. It was really a great story.

Cheers,
RF