TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Penis Expansion Archive?
« Reply #405 on: June 18, 2018, 05:14:06 AM »

I just wanted to say that I love what you are doing juggernaut. I think the bigger the penis the better. I hope you pump as big as can be. So big my tiny hands canít fit around it. Lol

15 x 8. It's a worthy goal.

People do like different things but my wanting a HUGE 15 by 8 penis isn't driven from a misguided idea that girls will love it I want it for me and just me, I just also know that some girls do love it. And if I throw my "hook" out there I'll find a girl that both loves and or and take my monster while also being into expansion her self.

Hear, hear.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #406 on: June 18, 2018, 04:19:19 PM »
Maybe that's why C writes stories where the women are so blown that the guys can't help but shoot copious amounts.  I do love stuff like that!

Speaking of, are there any stories/sequences/comics/GIFs/clips in which a girl makes a guy grow to unrealistic proportions and/or shoot copious amounts?
I haven't seen anything new for a while.

Have you read my story "ENCOUNTER"?
It's on my regular blog. It was written from Dec 2016- Sep 2017 (originally as a Christmas story, but I kept writing it long into the following year) and has 13 parts. It's basically a BE story, but the guy in the story also has his cock expanded to a ridiculous size and he does, indeed, shoot copious amounts.

If you check it out, let me know what you think!  :)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #407 on: June 19, 2018, 01:14:33 AM »
So to give a little info it's much easier to measure from the top then the bottom, my cylinder is 16 inches long and the tip of my head is 6 3/4 inches from the top that means my penis is 9 1/4 inches something I could only do a while back with my 2 inch wide pump which was way to thin for my girth.

Pic copy right of juggernaut51
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #408 on: June 22, 2018, 09:05:49 PM »
was pumping with the covers over me as the AC made it a bit cold in my room saw the outline and had to take the pic, this is the kind of dick I want to have.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #409 on: June 25, 2018, 03:39:14 AM »
size queen

lurker

• Aficionado
« Reply #410 on: June 25, 2018, 12:50:58 PM »

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #411 on: June 25, 2018, 05:12:12 PM »
https://imgur.com/a/8bercRC
I have that same dream with Sarenna Lee in it all the time!
Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you donít know, donít care about, and donít like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.

lurker

• Aficionado
« Reply #412 on: June 25, 2018, 06:36:26 PM »
I have that same dream with Sarenna Lee in it all the time!

Digitize and upload it post haste!

We are severely lacking in fantasy PE.

Edit:
Attachment refused to animate, substituting a link:
https://files.catbox.moe/197ns0.gif
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:39:58 PM by lurker »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #413 on: June 25, 2018, 09:19:10 PM »
was pumping with the covers over me as the AC made it a bit cold in my room saw the outline and had to take the pic, this is the kind of dick I want to have.

8 x 6 unpumped
9.25 x 6.5 pumped
Time for a new goal :)
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #414 on: July 11, 2018, 04:30:55 AM »

8 x 6 unpumped
9.25 x 6.5 pumped
Time for a new goal :)

well I want to break 10 inches in pump then break 10 inches out of pump

« Reply #415 on: July 12, 2018, 11:05:16 PM »

[/quote]

What is your routine? Do you pump daily? And I assume working out would be a requirement, right?

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #416 on: July 12, 2018, 11:13:47 PM »

what is your routine? Do you pump daily? And I assume working out would be a requirement, right?

I try to pump as often as I can I sometimes wake up with a sore cock and I still pump a little normally the thing that makes me stop is swelling. Working out isn't needed but being thinner does help o show off more of the penis. As for a a routine I start low, go high, hold mid, hold low and every now and again spike high.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #417 on: July 13, 2018, 09:33:05 AM »

An excellent goal!

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #418 on: July 17, 2018, 08:20:48 PM »
this is the difference between a 8 inch girth and a 12 inch girth the "thinner one" in my 2 1/4 wide cylinder the BIGGER one if my 3 inch wide cylinder.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #419 on: July 18, 2018, 01:18:25 AM »
Whoa. That is huge!