Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
Re: Penis Expansion Archive?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 04:13:47 PM »
I'm wondering if I should post a pic of my pumping not as crazy huge as that guy lol
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Bramlet

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »
For all us guys that want to be beyond huge just like Beshine. I mean girls should have the option of guy with huge sizes too :P

Guessing again:

obviously a morph, right? Otherwise.... Holy!

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2017, 05:58:59 PM »
I haven't found any pics of this guy any smaller then that and one can get really big from pumping and if he were to inject fillers into his cock well then a dick and get bigger then one would ever think. All you really need to get to sizes that big it lots of time or the willingness to inject tons of fillers into your own penis.

like here is me using my fav pump which is 9 inches/23 cm long and 3 inche/7 cm wide and I nearly can fill it all the way no photo shop no injected fillers just lots of pumping making an extra big dick
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 06:47:59 PM by Juggernaut76 »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2017, 07:13:13 AM »
The problem with pumping is that the dick gets swollen with lymphatic fluid the next eight hours and there is usually a lumpy-doughnut area near the end that makes it look misshapen.  I have heard that using the Bathmate pump underwater provides a more uniform increase.  One day I will try it.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2017, 09:51:16 PM »
True pumping will make you swell up bug that's not a bad thing all the time, for one it can give you a extra bit of girth when you want it and once you get better with pumping you won't see as much swelling as you do when you first start.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2017, 04:43:55 PM »
I forgot to say why I posted on this super old thread you see I'm a pumper and person into real world penis expansion/growth and normally once I say it people have a ton of questions about it as many want to do it but are unsure what to do or if they really want to in the first place, plus they tend to do so through PMs feeling shy and not wanting others to know they wanted a bigger dick if male or thought the idea of a guy with a monster cock that is still growing to be hot if female.
So ask me question here it's okay to want a bigger dick, it's okay for PE to turn you on so lets start talking about this stiff openly.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2017, 12:21:57 AM »
more PE goals but this one I know it shopped

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2017, 05:30:24 AM »
So ask me question here it's okay
Mine is: Have you seen anyone make Chemical PE work?  There were all sorts of ideas, like rubbing DHT cream into it, transported by DMSO.  Things like that.  I'm not talking about lubrication oil for jelqing.  I'm talking about actual growth triggered by chemistry.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2017, 11:11:47 PM »
That is a great question with a long answer, yes chemical PE can be done with a big asterisk next to it. You see only one maybe two chemical forms of PE make your dick grow bigger, most others just give you better erections which can make it look bigger but not give you any growth take Extenz "the magic little pill that make YOU BIGGER" sued for lying in their adds because Extenz doesn't make your dick grow it gives you a better boner. The one form of chem PE that I know of that can make you grow BIGGER is a priapism shot which mostly have to be done by a doctor 3 times a week and can cost a LOT of MONEY, not saying it's not worth it if you have the cash I'd be doing it if I had the money but the cost is up there. The priapism shots feel like getting a shot in the base of your penis and give you the BIGGEST HARDEST BONER OF YOUR LIFE!! I'm talking weapon here a little painful even just from how hard it gets and all the pressure building up makes the internal cambers stretch bigger and bigger allowing more blood to fill your dick next time and the time after that and one day your doctor will say "I think we should stop know your very big now".

So to some things up most pills and creams tend to only gave you a better erection and not a bigger one, there are priapism shots that will you the boner of Zeus and as no man can handle the boner of Zeus your dick will slowly become a god like dick but they cost a lot and have other problems you should look into first before you and your doctor/black market connection start using chemical PE.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2017, 12:22:53 AM »
Size queens dreams

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2017, 02:16:19 AM »
I don't want to post a full pic of my cock here but this toy is the closest thing to my size that I am now that I've seen. Showed this pic once to a girl and she started to demand I show her my dick I turned the girl over night into a size queen.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2017, 07:57:14 PM »
Was talking with a girl we all know and love today about the addictive nature of Breast Expansion and how Penis Expansion can be just as addicting once you have the power to change your self ones self it's very hard to stop changing ones self. So many guys get into PE and want bigger and faster results and start injecting fillers into their penises and to tell the truth I would be doing the same if I didn't like the look it gives you it's so temping to jump leaps and bounds in size like that to go from normal to HUGE in suck a small amount of time. Boobie Greed is real and so is PE Greed

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2017, 05:08:05 AM »
that moment where you can't hide it.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2017, 05:46:36 AM »
Mine is: Have you seen anyone make Chemical PE work? ....  I'm not talking about lubrication oil for jelqing.  I'm talking about actual growth triggered by chemistry.

There was a guy who was based in Canada (Toronto?) who used to have a (quite detailed) blog where he outlined his forays into chemically-induced PE. I don't think he updates it any more, but if I recall correctly, when he started his measurements were 6.75" long and 5" in girth. A year into his regime, he grew to 8" x 7", and two years into it, he had grown to 9" x 7". So 1.25 inches growth in year 1, and another inch longer in year 2. Not bad going at all.

Later he started another business where he made and sold special underwear for you to wear at night to help keep your pumped-up penis in a good position for more growth. At one point I was seriously considering going to meet him and pay for a session, but my queasiness about needles has thus far prevented me. (Some of his methods included injecting the chemicals directly into the base of his penis.) If I ever get over that needle thing though...

In the meantime, I shall one of these days have to get a Bathmate and get busy with that. They tend to be better for girth work than for length work, and I think my girth is more than adequate. My length would be enough for most normal men but I guess I have the male equivalent of Beshine's boobie greed ;)

So my question for Juggernaut76 is: has pumping helped or hurt your erection strength and frequency?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 05:51:37 AM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2017, 06:01:59 AM »
Mine is: Have you seen anyone make Chemical PE work? ....  I'm not talking about lubrication oil for jelqing.  I'm talking about actual growth triggered by chemistry.

There was a guy who was based in Canada (Toronto?) who used to have a (quite detailed) blog where he outlined his forays into chemically-induced PE. I don't think he updates it any more, but if I recall correctly, when he started his measurements were 6.75" long and 5" in girth. A year into his regime, he grew to 8" x 7", and two years into it, he had grown to 9" x 7". So 1.25 inches growth in year 1, and another inch longer in year 2. Not bad going at all.

Later he started another business where he made and sold special underwear for you to wear at night to help keep your pumped-up penis in a good position for more growth. At one point I was seriously considering going to meet him and pay for a session, but my queasiness about needles has thus far prevented me. (Some of his methods included injecting the chemicals directly into the base of his penis.) If I ever get over that needle thing though...

In the meantime, I shall one of these days have to get a Bathmate and get busy with that. They tend to be better for girth work than for length work, and I think my girth is more than adequate. My length would be enough for most normal men but I guess I have the male equivalent of Beshine's boobie greed ;)

So my question for Juggernaut76 is: has pumping helped or hurt your erection strength and frequency?

It defiantly didn't hurt it I mean some times I'm just under 7 inches other times i'm 7 and half inches before I pump that day so time times I have really good day and other times it's cold we've all been there "I was just in the pool!" and as for how often I can get hard like I'll be at work bored and start thinking of a BE story and start to get a major chub. Though this wasn't a question you asked all pumps not just the bathmate are good for adding girth mostly when the pump or cylinder of the pump is wider then your penis, so say your penis is 2 inches wide you buy a pump with a 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 cylinder your penis is going to try to fill that space but if you got a 2 inch or 1 3/4 inch wide cylinder the only way is up you will need lube to do that.
Next pic I'll post will be that of just my two cylinders ok. ;D