SashaRose

• C Cup
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2004, 01:14:53 AM »
Why are there not any mega busty black models. The closest I've seen are the naturaly busty girls like Kim Eternity, I do know about Spantaneeus Xtasty but it seems she never quite took off like Sareena Lee or Minka. Which brings me to another point, Minka is THE big busted asian chick. Why not a "THE big busted black chick"?  -here's an old photo from '01  

Pulsar

• G Cup
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2004, 01:19:24 AM »
I'm have no idea why they never became as popular. I've always had a thing for them which is why I have Ms. Deja bouncing in my sig.

NotTheMomma

• C Cup
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2004, 01:25:03 AM »
I honestly couldn't tell you why.  It's a good question.  Perhaps to some (Big Bust promoter's/agents...if there are such things) color *does* matter.    But that's just heresay on my part...not familiar with the industry myself.

NotTheMomma  
Man is at his best when things are at their worst

DDDyson

• E Cup
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2004, 02:19:51 AM »
Does anyone know how many women of each race opt for breast implants - or is it a cultural thing rather than racial? Sasha, by "mega busty" are you referring to any model with large breasts, or especially those who have implants? Because I certainly find girls like Jenny Hill and Chaka T (and whom you mentioned) 'mega busty' and prefer them over stretched implantees.

Quote:

Which brings me to another point, Minka is THE big busted asian chick. Why not a "THE big busted black chick"?

Because whenever you point one out, another even more amazing big busted black chick shows up?  

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2004, 03:30:05 AM »
There are/have been some very notable (and notably stunning) super-busty black models... Ebony Ayes, Sylvia McFarland, Jenny Hill, Keli Stewart, Chaz (?) and Sammie are among my faves... women that are so stunning and lust-inspiring that they'd be objects of worship whether they're black, white, purple, green or even mauve. Other busty black models include Persia, Toi, Miss Twin Volcanoes, Charisma, Savida, etc...

However, I do agree that presently there doesn't seem to be a single active black model who's clearly preeminent... usually, the "The" appelation (as applied to Minka: "The" Asian Megabusty Model) seems to have more than a little to do with the scale of the breasts involved and with how prolific the model is. i.e.: Minka is hugely implanted (I personally thought she looked best with her smaller early implants) and appears in zillions of layouts and videos, hence her having earned the title of "The."

All JMHO of course.

Nice to have you here Sasha.

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2004, 11:33:14 AM »
Janny Hill was amazing when she started out, but she has the genes for gaining weight along with huge natural boobs. I have a feeling we won't be seeing any more of her.

Chaz I also love. I'm not a big fan of Sammie though.  

ac man

• E Cup
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2004, 11:33:40 AM »
sure am pleased to see a woman of color, wanting to go huge, with implants, was going to bring that up on your other thread.  just does not seem to be any black women who want to get huge implants, execpt for say spotanious exxtasy, but she kinda faded away. hope your with us for a long time.

xmarx52

• G Cup
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2004, 12:19:49 PM »
I forget the ladies name but for me "THE" black large breasted model is the lady who was once married to Richard Pryor.  Does anyone know who I am talking about?  Huge eyes, gorgeous face, long legs and HUGE breasts.  I cannot for the life of me remember her name. She modeled mostly back in the 70-80s, she would be about 50 by now, but man what a woman!  Somebody help me out with the name???  

xmarx52

• G Cup
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2004, 12:36:48 PM »
I did not find a pic yet but I did remember the ladies name.
Deborah McGuire   WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!  You have to see her, such a gorgeous lady.  

Pixeltiger

• G Cup
    • www.diveinthedark.com
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2004, 02:58:47 PM »
Quote:

I do know about Spantaneeus Xtasty but it seems she never quite took off like Sareena Lee or Minka.

I think Spantaneeus Xtasty had too many left field qualities to really take off - the thug tatts and extreme fingernails. The same factor has prevented the incredibly busty Rhiannon from reaching a larger audience.

Given your looks (very pretty) and your aspirations for huge implants, I see no reason why you cannot become the benchmark black big boob model in the same way Minka has. Lovely pic by the way.

Obviously, as with anyone who strives to stand out, there will always be those who seek to denigrate and discourage you. However here at the BEA, I am sure you will find people positive and helpful.

Pixeltiger  

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2004, 03:14:09 PM »
barroca? she's large and in charge (in the chest area i mean) but no, huge tits are a predoninately white area. stragely, BBW are both, but BBW with the largest chests seem to be black, at least from the little i've seen. it's a shame, they need to be better represented. I son't know what it is, but to me it seems black women never get breast implants. nor asians.  but yeah, i'm not sure how big you were thinking of going, but if you got into the size range of some of the heavyweights (kiesha, melonie, minka, bb, maxi, plenty, even chelsea) you'd definatly be in a class all your own, and get a lot of attention. good luck with everything. you're a beautiful woman and you seem like you could easily become "THE big busted black girl" good luck!

PS: please excuse my spelling and lack of capitalization, though i know there's no excuse for it, i was just raised on instant messenger and works that fixes everything for you.
I'm just a fool waiting on the wrong block...
"...gimme that paper...bet yer ass I’ll sign...
’cause I need a beer, ’n it’s titty-squeezin’ time!" -Frank Zappa

MrHHH

• L Cup
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2004, 04:14:18 PM »
Heh, how did I forget Norma Stitz?

Now that I think about it, I can't name any black models with really large implants.

Dazz

• A Cup
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2004, 04:24:39 PM »
An article in the New York Times today showcased the first complete study of the shape Americans are in -- generally speaking, of course, we're fat. The study found, though, that white women tended to put fat on their bellies whereas black women tended towards more of an hourglass shape.

IMHO, the reason that there have been fewer black implanted models is the sheer abundance of high-quality natural material.

Not that this should dissuade you in any way. Go for it!  

Fuzzy

• G Cup
    • http://members.bearchive.com/~Fuzzy/
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2004, 08:52:17 PM »
Why are there not any mega busty black models. The closest I've seen are the naturaly busty girls like Kim Eternity, I do know about Spantaneeus Xtasty but it seems she never quite took off like Sareena Lee or Minka. Which brings me to another point, Minka is THE big busted asian chick. Why not a "THE big busted black chick"? -here's an old photo from '01

Nice! Very, very nice. You wouldn't live near L.A., would you...;)

And welcome, Sasha, to the group that will support your breast expansion in every way we can.

On to the question: Why no mega busty black models.

It could have a lot of reasons. There aren't, after all, a lot of white models out there blowing them up to basketball (and beyond) size - the percentage of uberboobers (a term I just created) is therefore a very, very tiny percentage of white models. So it may simply be that there aren't enough black models out there that the same percentage worked against their numbers gives you an answer of at least one - IOW, we need more beautiful (near)naked black women on the internet!

(brief pause while I consider this... )

From what I see, black models seem to specialize in butts more than boobs. Since they generally have much, much nicer ones than the white models, this is not a surprise, but that'll also thin down the potential pool of black models who would think about getting megamams. No use investing major buckage in huge breasts if all your work is coming from "Big Booty Magazine..."

At the same time, there are an awful lot of naturally huge-busted black models out there (Melonie Rose, as a quick example). That means if you're thinking about expanding for monentary reasons ("now for that hot new game show, 'Growing for Dollars!"), you're going to be up against (at least, for the first implant size or two) the naturally big girls - who didn't have to pay for theirs, and thus, have less overhead.

Or it could just be simple luck that no black models have decided to take the uberboob route yet - so you get to be first! After all, somebody has to be the first in the pool. And, may I say, you'll make a perfect "THE big busted black chick."

Again, welcome to the BEA!

Fuzzy          

RKELLY

• C Cup
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2004, 01:22:25 AM »
there is a new one out by the name of ms tia at www.mstia.com