3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
Goth is in my opinion the upcoming artist of BEA
« on: May 22, 2008, 06:37:27 PM »
I have watch you in a short period of the year keep improving, and I just want to encourage you to keep at it. I think your assessment of breast behavior and shape is getting close to realistic weighting of the breast if one were of those volumes that you BE onto the women. one in particular is

I would like to discuss composition of shadows so that the depth and structure of the viewers subject doesn't get lost.

Just as you would balance out the object in the painting so would an artist balance out shadows and light. if the shade of the object are close together in the mid range then you would have a mid minor shading. If you want the breast to stand out then balance the painting with a major range so that the contrast brings out the breast more.

consistency of the shadow helps bring the object together as one whole subject. I outline the arms and edge of breast fore the shadow and outline places with rays coming off them as the highlight area.  

Before it was mostly light area and just the skirt was the dark area. By adding darker tones to the body help bring balance to the dark skirt.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

AlexiaFan

• E Cup
    • Email
Re: Goth is in my opinion the upcoming artist of BEA
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 07:54:15 PM »
Lovely morph and yes over the past year he has become a much better artist.

ROUNDandHEAVY

• Rookie of the Year
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Goth is in my opinion the upcoming artist of BEA
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 08:50:53 PM »
Agreed!!
Call me Bob.