JeffSmit9

• D Cup
Playboy model material from the U!
« on: July 14, 2008, 08:42:23 AM »
This young coed from the University of Miami also comes from Philly...what do you think?  Would Hef be interested?

plazaburger

Re: Playboy model material from the U!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 10:54:13 AM »
Dunno.

But _I_ am!

JeffSmit9

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 12:18:18 PM »
A bikini shot

TVXMole

• C Cup
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 12:18:57 PM »
Looks like Playboy material to me.  now, if she could liquidize food and assemble Zimma-frames, Hef would be all over her...

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 01:47:51 PM »
Seriously, you're asking here? I hate to break it to you, but Hef is not a boob fan. Fortunately or not, Hef has virtually nothing to do with with picking PMOM.

If the young lady wants to try, that's fine. She has boobs that are large by Playboy standards. Maybe once a year the P-boy staff picks a PMOM that large.

If  Fling were still in business, I'd suggest she try there. I worship Arv Miller.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 01:53:33 PM »
she has a great body no doubt, but no.  definite model potential tho.

it is possible, but aside from being blonde she doesnt seem to have that certain (same) look they go for in playboy...

-just to be clear; by my standards she is hotter than your average playboy model....
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

greenmartian

• E Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 02:25:21 PM »
I think I will provide my two cents.

Submit her.  

Hef does like houris.  Look at the trends throughout his history, and throughout the history of his publication.

The top 50 playmates of all time...look at their planform structures.  You think Hef likes (or his audience) likes anything other than houris as their top preference?

If the girl is a houri, she gets "page time."  No ifs, no ands, and no buts about it.

Encourage her to get stuff submitted.  She fits the "houri" thing to a "T".

I know Ms. Verkaik to an extent, and I can tell you what she looks like I prefer.  

And so did Hef--for she appeared in the magazine, in the usually highest circulating one--the December/Xmas issue.  December 1989.

JeffSmit9

• D Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 02:50:23 PM »
Heres a pose for Midsummers night dream pj party....made famous in Entourage!!

vidiot

• D Cup
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 03:17:52 PM »
Playboy is worth a try, but her shape is not really in line with their taste.  I was a subscriber for years, and it's only about once every couple of years they have somebody with curves as dangerous as hers.  I personally think she's hotter than 80% of the Playboy models ... she's just not their taste.

However, if she spends 2-3 (more) months in the gym to tone up a bit more (doesn't need to lose any weight, just tone up so her arms and legs look firmer and the outline of her abs is more visible), she can surely model for Victoria's Secret, Hawaiian Tropic, Maxim, Sports Illustrated, or other big names.

merciscool

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 03:38:29 PM »
Quote:

pedonbio said:
Seriously, you're asking here? I hate to break it to you, but Hef is not a boob fan.

That's not really true. He may not like them huge, but each one of his 3 girlfriends all have breast implants.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 06:51:07 PM »
Look, how much can it hurt to figure out their submission requirements and send in a few appropriate photos? If she doesn't make it, big deal. There are plenty of magazines out there.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 08:01:35 PM »
Awesome bod on her.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2008, 02:01:08 AM »
Quote:

merciscool said:
Quote:

pedonbio said:
Seriously, you're asking here? I hate to break it to you, but Hef is not a boob fan.

That's not really true. He may not like them huge, but each one of his 3 girlfriends all have breast implants.

Three? THREE?? I'm no expert on Hef, but I think he's had three girlfriends in the course of some of his longer parties.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

vidiot

• D Cup
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 03:31:06 AM »
Quote:

Three? THREE?? I'm no expert on Hef, but I think he's had three girlfriends in the course of some of his longer parties.

He has three simultaneous girlfriends right now who have been with him for at least the past couple of years.  We're not talking about the thousand girlfriends he's had throughout his life.

greenmartian

• E Cup
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 07:58:11 AM »
To be "fully" and "completely" informed (I am not certain what that actually means in this context, but one has to use some sort of qualifiers, LOL), on all things southern California pop-culture-wise,  watch TMZ on TV...if you are not in the USA, go to TMZ.com...

Hef, and his bevy of 3 girlfriends are frequent "highlights" of TMZ...at least once a month.

"Thirty Mile Zone"...around Los Angeles...but which now means all **28**, all the time...everywhere, which might be of interest...but they usually concentrate on southern Cali