JeffSmit9

• D Cup
My new workout buddy....
« on: July 28, 2008, 03:25:40 PM »
lafitness is just not the same anymore...who can concentrate?

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: My new workout buddy....
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »
Dear Jeff,

I'll go out on a limb here and suggest you're referring to the woman by the post?
Quote:

Is that correct?

Kindest regards,

Bone...

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

JeffSmit9

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 07:35:59 PM »
yes..another pic of her

Bonecracker

• X Cup
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 07:38:10 PM »
 Thank you, Jeff.

Thanks for the clarification.  I was worried for a few milliseconds.  LOL

Best regards,

Bone...  

WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 08:28:44 PM »
I hate LAFitness -- cancelled my membership there years ago but sightings like that may have changed my mind.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

WHO1

• B Cup
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 09:11:09 PM »
Some gyms can be a big hassle but that makes it worth why'll.
P.S always read the fine print.
what you put into life is what you'll get from life

Pidget

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 04:12:32 AM »
You know, beyond movies and this picture I've never actually seen the inside of a "big" gym. Maybe there's something to them...

Clarence

• C Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 12:25:12 PM »
Some gyms say in their rules... No cell phones allowed. I agree, just get in and do your workout.
Avatar's artist name is Jibunya (RD)

TVXMole

• C Cup
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 12:38:57 PM »
i used to be at the David Lloyd.  We just got really chavvy girls and huge polish guys on steroids.  Needless to say i quit there pretty quickly (after the bloody 6 months cancellation period. wtf?)

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 04:40:24 AM »
I usually stay away from corporate gym and go to the local community gym. I have my own gym, but I miss the energy you get when others around are jazzed up training hard. I don't miss the steroids type bragging and trying to own the place. Not all of them do that, but most have done that.

The cell phone rule is because most cell phone have cameras and many gym put up warning, and if getting caught taking photo of someone, is punishable of one year in jail, but only if they post these rules. The gyms themselves can get sued if they failed to post these warning. I have seen a man climbing over a tanning booth stall trying to take a picture. The gym owner did press charge on that guy, but he end up going to jail for a bigger offense. He was wanted for a bank robbery and he wore his HS football jersey with his name on it. That's another story. Anyway, the tanning booth walls had many holes in it and every week I would patch the hole with filler paste. After that guy was arrested, I saw no more holes in the tanning booth wall.
Remember, life is too short to actually get annoyed about what someone you donít know, donít care about, and donít like thinks about you and what you enjoy doing.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »
That's a big picture to have been taken with a cellphone camera...even though it's still a little fuzzy, I'm impressed with the resolution.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )