bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
This was something I literally thought of when I woke up today and decided I need to ask my brothers in breasts if they remember this from the late 80s.

There was a cheerleader - not sure of the spelling - but her name was Vicky Anne Guest and for about a month she was discussed in radio and eventually a TV appearance on Joan Rivers' talk show.  She was in the news because she was "disallowed from joining her high school cheerleading team because her breasts were too large".

I totally missed the episode but remembered hearing on the radio that Joan kept asking Vicky/Vicki to remove some clothing so the crowd could get a look but the young lady refused to do that.

Anyway, I have always wanted some followup but Google and other search engines were not my friend this time because the story is so old.

Anyone remember this?

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
I remember this.  Specifically, Joan asked her to do a cheer, but she declined -- and soon after Joan admitted she had wanted to see what the cheer would look like.

You were reading my mind, Joan.

Oddly enough, I don't have that strong a memory of her making an especially busty impression.

Googie

• F Cup
    • monstersandboobs.blospot.com
I believe she went on Donahue. One of his "serious" discussions on women and their breasts episodes, and she was seated on stage next to a stripper who was dressed in a quite revealing plunging neckline showcasing plenty of cleavage. At one point the stripper asked her how big her breasts were and she took a quick look at all that stripper cleavage and in that stuck up smartass tone only and American teenage girl can manage replied, "Not as big as yours."
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
TV guide gave Joan Rivers a "Jeer" for making fun of Vicky Anne after her segment was over. Not sure if this was the Donahue I used to have on tape. Another guest was a mastectomy patient who was so big busted before her procedure, she was used as a promotional model at the plastics firm she worked for. Forced to wear tight t-shirts at meetings and conventions printed with slogans like "My cups arent made of plastic."
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Damn. I wanna see this shit.

Googie

• F Cup
Quote:

Mercerwatch said:
TV guide gave Joan Rivers a "Jeer" for making fun of Vicky Anne after her segment was over. Not sure if this was the Donahue I used to have on tape. Another guest was a mastectomy patient who was so big busted before her procedure, she was used as a promotional model at the plastics firm she worked for. Forced to wear tight t-shirts at meetings and conventions printed with slogans like "My cups arent made of plastic."

They may have shared the stage. I can't be certain. Like all daytime talk shows of that time, Donahue did a shitload of big breast episodes whenever sweeps months would come up. Only his shows tried for more than just simple titilation.
"These things have a charisma and power all their own. One time at the airport I ran into a woman whose car wouldn't start. She was going to call AAA, but I took her jumper cables and attached them to my HHH hooters, and her car started up in a flash." ~ Pandora Peaks in an interview with Hustler's Busty Beauties

Joe Average

• C Cup
80s talk shows during sweeps
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 01:25:13 PM »
The champion was certainly Jenny Jones, but Sally Jesse Raphael's BIG BUSTED AND PROUD was probably the best.

Richard Bey did a silly talk show that he would defend by calling it a kind of parody of a talk show.  But he had the implanted strippers on as much or more as Ms. Jones.

I always thought it was strange that Jenny had them on as much as she did, since it was well-publicized that she'd had implants to please her tit-man father and later had them removed...

Googie

• F Cup
Re: 80s talk shows during sweeps
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 05:40:56 PM »
Jones did a People magazine cover story and an apperance on Donahue to talk about her surgery nightmare and protest against breast enhancement surgery. It always did seem rather hypocritical of her when just a few short months later she began to go big bust crazy on her own show. I guess it just go to shows high ratings make strange bedfellows.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: 80s talk shows during sweeps
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 05:29:00 PM »
Quote:

Joe Average: I always thought it was strange that Jenny had them on as much as she did, since it was well-publicized that she'd had implants to please her tit-man father and later had them removed...

To please her father? Ewwww. He's probably Jessica Simpson's dad's blood brother or something
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
I totally missed the episode but remembered hearing on the radio that Joan kept asking her to remove some clothing so the crowd could get a look but the young lady refused to do that.
Found a screencap.  Her name is spelled  Vicki Ann Guest and it is tough to see how big her chest is, but they certainly weren't massive.