ChrisR1

• G Cup
Beyond an Amazing Sighting
« on: September 08, 2008, 07:47:31 AM »
I could have also titled this thread "The Benefits of Volunteerism" - over the weekend, I did some restoration work at a local museum, and was totally surprised / awestruck by a huge-chested beauty that also does volunteer work there; I introduced myself, and she's got a wonderful personality, too. Needless to say, I'll be going back to do some more work.
I don't have any pics, but she's easily a double F or G cup, natural (with amazing bounce & jiggle ), and looks a lot like...nay, hotter than, the Chicago socialite that can't be posted here. Since meeting her, I had to share the experience with somebody  
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

DJPFC

• Z Cup
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: Beyond an Amazing Sighting
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 11:37:32 AM »
Those are always some of the nicest surprises in life, aren't they?  
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 02:14:19 PM »
Volunteering is always a good thing to do, regardless of whether you will meet huge-busted women while doing so or not. But aren't you glad now that you volunteered, hmmmmm?

Good luck with that, and keep us posted.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

GcupWife

• C Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 06:24:11 PM »
Careful, you could be in danger of being labeled a "community organizer."  

Then again, if one day it's you who's organizing the community of bras found in her underwear drawer, that's not such as bad thing, huh?

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 09:17:28 PM »
Enjoy the benefits of helping the others.
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

BarnacleBill

• P Cup
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 11:14:05 PM »
... and try to get photos    
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.