AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • 90% GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Selling another PSP again
« on: August 14, 2008, 08:07:02 AM »
I am getting a PS3 soon and i hardly ever play the PSP i just got it in april to replace the one that got stolen from work a week before my trip to L.A.  I just have not played it as much as my last one.  I have the following:

PSP slim edition core model in 'piano black' same glossy plastic as the PS3.
has the battery, A/C charger, box and all the manuals
i have 3 games for it

Daxter (came with my last PSP as part of the Daxter bundle)
Tomb Raider: Anniversary (remake of the 96 PS1 game but with a lot more added, it is a fun game)
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law very funny game based on the Adult Swim cartoon with voices done by the cartoon cast

I also have 'official' PSP earbud headphones
a 512mb memory stick pro duo
USB cable for transfering video/pictures/mp3s to the memory stick
a very nice carry case with a pouch on the back to hold the games headphones, and memory stick
'official' Sony cigarette lighter plug that came with my old Sony CD discman but i got rid of it, the charger cord fits perfectly in the PSP to charge it in the car or to save the battery when playing.

the PSP itself has a few VERY tiny scuff marks in the bottom middle part of the screen and are ONLY visible when the unit is off, they are invisible when the system is on

I have not decided on the price yet i am checking ebay to see if they have any auctions with similar items going with them.  if anybody is interested shoot me a PM.  I am a honest person just ask Palomine who I bought a memory stick for my last unit, and The Herald who bought my LCD monitor last winter .

oh and I will post pictures of it tomorrow when I get home from work too .
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • 90% GIANT TITS!
Re: Selling another PSP again
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 08:44:10 AM »
I still have the PSP for sale i am asking 180 or best offer any interested people reply or send me a PM.
Want a custom avatar?

"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • 90% GIANT TITS!
Re: Selling another PSP again
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 09:19:19 PM »
decided to keep it, mods feel free to close this thread
Want a custom avatar?

Chelsea Charms

MiB; Division 6, NYC