Leeza1207

• A Cup
    • www.sexyleeza.com
Leeza- 40G
« on: December 07, 2008, 12:34:08 AM »
Hi I am Leeza!

I am glad you stopped by to see me. I am one of Chicago's Upscale and Independent Entertainers. I cater only to selective and appreciative gentlemen. If you are a gentleman that has high standards and expectations then I am the one you should select. I offer quality time, no rush, and all inclusive packages. If you are a bargain hunter and looking for quick in and out service then I am not the one you should select. I feel it is important for an understanding to be established upfront. Time is of the essence and money should not be wasted.

If you are looking for your fantasies to be fulfilled, then you are in the right place. Elegance and naughty at its best. I am tall, sexy, ready and willing to give you the encounters you deserve and desire.

I am 5' 10” Carmel Complexion, 40G-26-34. I am very athletic, I workout daily, pamper myself, and work to look my best.

www.sexyleeza.com
40G-26-34 5'11" 145 lbs. Providing some of the hottest, sophisticated, and exciting entertaiment. I am a travel companion, dancer, courtesan, and most of all lots of fun. At your service

malquerido

• F Cup
Re: Leeza- 40G
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 03:09:58 PM »
welcome to the forum
u look really great and sexy
u have a fan now

DruulEmpire

• Freakin' Huge!
Re: Leeza- 40G
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 06:04:13 PM »
Welcome back!  Your body sculpting of a few years back clearly agrees with you.

You know, I've been meaning to get out to Chicago ...