bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Virginia Bell MERGED
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 09:33:53 AM »
I...loved that woman.  So did most of you.  She turns 80 this year, assuming she is still alive.

Biographical info on her is very sparse.  If you know how she is doing, or anything about her since 1968, I would love to know.  Within the context of the site rules obviously - I don't need a satellite map of her house or anything.

What do you remember/know about Virginia Ding Dong Bell?

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 03:31:47 AM »
Hmm.. nothing is coming up on a search for her. But I seem to recall that she was running a stripper museum until her death a few years ago. Breast cancer, I believe. But I can't find any corroboration.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 03:58:26 AM »
I don't know. The last reliable buzz I heard was that she was married in the early 1960s, had at least one kid, having her last speaking movie role in a movie (Fraulein Doktor?) when she was a few months pregnant, and drifted off into the wilds of Florida in the early 1970s. She never showed up at the various conventions, so I gather she didn't want to be found.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 08:00:49 AM »
Hmm.. nothing is coming up on a search for her. But I seem to recall that she was running a stripper museum until her death a few years ago.
Albeit that is possible, I believe you might be combining Dixie Evans (who is still alive and running the museum) and Jennie Lee "The Bazoom Girl", who died of breast cancer in 1990.  But thank you for replying!

I don't know. The last reliable buzz I heard was that she was married in the early 1960s, had at least one kid, having her last speaking movie role in a movie (Fraulein Doktor?) when she was a few months pregnant, and drifted off into the wilds of Florida in the early 1970s. She never showed up at the various conventions, so I gather she didn't want to be found.
That is what I was afraid of.  She had so many chances to be seen again but it appears she didn't want to be.

Virginia - wherever you are - we love you!

H_man

• E Cup
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2012, 04:03:58 AM »
Albeit that is possible, I believe you might be combining Dixie Evans (who is still alive and running the museum) and Jennie Lee "The Bazoom Girl", who died of breast cancer in 1990.  But thank you for replying!
That is what I was afraid of.  She had so many chances to be seen again but it appears she didn't want to be.

I believe you're right. My bad. Hopefully Virginia is still out there, in all senses of the word, somewhere.

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »
I don't know what happened to her, but I put together some nice screen caps that show how amazing she was.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »
She was amazing!

Mellonman48

• A Cup
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2013, 09:23:39 PM »
I believe you're right. My bad. Hopefully Virginia is still out there, in all senses of the word, somewhere.

Virginia passed away in 2010 at 78 years of age . She was awesome ! A perfect figure,and the most perfect pair of natural breasts I've ever seen !

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2013, 11:01:25 PM »
Yes.  My absolute favorite model, hands down.  Number One on my list of all-time greats.

« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2013, 01:33:01 PM »
December, 2013 -
About 7 years ago, I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Liz Goldwyn at a book singing for her book, "Pretty Things: The Last Generation of American Burlesque Queens" - (2006, HarperCollins) and I took the liberty of asking her about Virginia, as she does not appear in Ms. Goldwyn's book. Ms. Goldwyn told me that during her research, the book is VERY good BTW, she and her team tried in vain to find Virginia, and the best information they could get at the time (2005/06) was that Virginia had indeed passed away. That was pretty much all she could share on the WEHT Virginia Bell.

seanster

• F Cup
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »
I will always remember Virginia Bell fondly as she was literally one of the first big boob models I ever saw when I stumbled across a British retro big boob magazine around 1991/92. In fact, she probably helped to ignite the big boob infatuation which I still continue to have to this day!!

It is a great shame if she has indeed passed away and it's sad that she never resurfaced in later years. Large breasted women often tend to blossom in later years, especially with motherhood, so it would have been amazing to have seen her older and possibly even more voluptuous. She certainly was ahead of her time and I would even go as far as saying that she is still retrospectively way hotter than many of the girls who are modelling today. I know some will find that a crazy statement to make, but I loved Virginia's natural bustiness and her curvy figure. Many girls continue to lack that.

pedonbio

• Oh My God Cup
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2013, 07:41:02 PM »
I don't have much that I can add, though I have read a bit more about her since my last post. Age has a modest consolation--In 1958 or 59, when I was 14, my brother took me to one of her performances. Theaters weren't very picky about age then, and I saw her performance which affected me greatly  ::) .

She married Eli Jackson, who knew a number of people in what was called the "exploitation" film business in the early 1960s and the closest she came to a mainstream movie was Bell, Bare and Beautiful, shot in four days in February, 1963, when she was a few months pregnant. She also had a role in Fraulein Doktor, a Yugoslavian World War One "epic". I haven't seen either of those movies.

She took good care of herself physically and was known for playing volleyball topless. Among other things, she was noteworthy for the firmness of her breasts throughout her modeling career.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 07:43:27 PM by pedonbio »
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2013, 03:01:09 PM »

Here's another one for ya...
She really was striking.   :)

-D'Artagnian

I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2013, 06:29:50 PM »
She took good care of herself
Oh how I would have loved to have one chance to take care of HER, if ya know what I mean.  ;)

seanster

• F Cup
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2013, 05:16:01 AM »
Many thanks for this thread, I am now appreciating Virginia's natural beauty and voluptuous form even more now ;D ;D!!