Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #6210 on: August 18, 2017, 01:33:51 AM »
Meanwhile, in Barcelona....

A fucktard drives a car into a crowd of people, killing 13 and wounding 100.

Trump quickly and unequivocally condemns it as a terrorist act, even before it was known that the driver had links to ISIS.

We're still waiting for him to unequivocally condemn the attacks in Charlottesville, right?
Look at it like this ... which normal non extremist right wing Nazi knows about a legend that a former US general Pershing executed 50 muslims terrorist whose gun projectiles got soaked with pig blood before.

Trumpel tweets this legend as reaction to Barcelona. Disturbing.

Trumpel might have been elected democratically, but he is a extremist right wing Nazi (everybody who was with right mind could see that before the election) and thus not fit to be supported by non extremist right wing Nazis. It's clear what his supporters are.

I hope they catch that 3rd Muslim terrorist to bring him to justice. And it would have been good catching those 2nd group of muslim terrorists in Spain alive to bring them to justice. The biggest penalty for them is not to be killed but brought to court.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

« Reply #6211 on: August 18, 2017, 07:45:07 AM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19741/leftist-activists-demand-new-york-museum-take-down-michael-qazvini

interesting...

Fucktards. Picking one really minor issue, while forgetting that TR was the Trust Buster who took on and beat big banks and monopolistic businesses, and our most environmentally-minded president.

Sadly, it's all too typical of people on the far left fringe to condemn a person over one particular issue, and ignoring everything they agree on.

Certainly something to agree with you.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #6212 on: August 18, 2017, 02:51:58 PM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19741/leftist-activists-demand-new-york-museum-take-down-michael-qazvini

interesting...

If that is true, we know where exactly they got that "slippery slope" talking point from.

So if I want to avoid being mocked for "whataboutisms," all I have to say is "the slippery slope came from..."?

Or is someone gonna yell whataboutism right here?
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #6213 on: August 18, 2017, 03:43:15 PM »
Mocked?
So political discussion about extremist right wing Nazi terrorists is mocking?

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #6214 on: August 18, 2017, 04:49:16 PM »
If I give my lengthy opinion and someone simply replies with "oh you used whataboutism" and that's it, I think that's slightly being mocked.

Let me make it simpler since its hard to grasp.

If person A shares long opinion and person B just responds with actually just typing "whataboutism".... I think person B mocked person A.

Please don't twist my words around again to fit your narrative.

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6215 on: August 19, 2017, 12:19:12 AM »
What is it with Fridays and this White House?

Friday, July 21: Sean Spicer resigned

Friday, July 28: Reince Priebus was fired

Friday, August 18: Steve Bannon left (to return to underneath his bridge to collect tolls again, I suppose)

At this point whoever is running HR over there probably shouldn't bother giving out laminated entry passes, and just go down to Staples and buy those "Hi, My Name Is _______" stickers instead.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6216 on: August 19, 2017, 01:39:53 AM »
What is it with Fridays and this White House?

Friday, July 21: Sean Spicer resigned

Friday, July 28: Reince Priebus was fired

Friday, August 18: Steve Bannon left (to return to underneath his bridge to collect tolls again, I suppose)

At this point whoever is running HR over there probably shouldn't bother giving out laminated entry passes, and just go down to Staples and buy those "Hi, My Name Is _______" stickers instead.

If Trump is trying to run a business then its customary to let people go on a Friday so that they will forget about you by Monday!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6217 on: August 19, 2017, 10:28:27 PM »
To refresh your memory, the last four weeks in Trumpland:

Hires Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer quits
Hires John Kelly as new Chief of Staff
Fires Reince Preibus
Fires Anthony Scaramucci
Hires Hope Hicks as his 4th (in 7 months!) Communications Director
Publicly shames his Attorney General
Fails - again - to get "Repeal and Replace" passed
Shames GOP senators who couldn't get "Repeal and Replace" passed
Tweets a ban on transgender people in the military
Military leaders say his tweeted ban isn't a proper order, and won't follow it.
Gets political and inappropriate in a speech to the Boy Scouts
Makes up a call from the Boy Scout leadership
Makes up a call from the President of Mexico
Thanks Putin for expelling Americans
Reluctantly signs Russian sanctions (Congress would have overriden any veto)
Condemns White House leaks
Endorses White House leaks
Encourages police brutality
Publicly shames Mitch McConnell
Endorses unpassable immigration plan
Threatens North Korea with nukes
Tells Guam it'll help tourism
Gets his bluff called on North Korea by his own Chief Strategist
Threatens Venezuela
Blames "both sides" in Charlottesville
Begrudginly denounces white supremacists
Returns to blaming "both sides"
Says there were "fine people" among white supremacists in Charlottesville
Shames CEOs who quit his business councils
Disbands business councils
Discusses pardon for blatant racist Sheriff Joe Arpaio
Promotes winery in discussion of Charlottesville riots
Condemns attack in Barcelona as act of terrorism, even before it was known to be a terror attack
Pushes totally debunked story about General Pershing while talking about terror attack in Barcelona
Receives condemnations from:
   Democrats
   Republicans
   Former presidents
   World leaders and Allies
   The Pope
   His own staff
Fires Chief Strategist Steve Bannon

What will the next four weeks bring?
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #6218 on: August 20, 2017, 04:06:28 PM »
 :-X

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #6219 on: August 21, 2017, 03:24:47 AM »

Is this your alt-right WHATABOUTISM meme contribution to the extremist right wing Nazi terrorist discussion we had?

Btw. alt-left doesn't even exists. It is mainly derived from extremist right wing Nazi terrorist blogs who invented it to create fake news by the extremist right wing Nazi terrorist understanding Faux News corporation to support the extremist right wing Nazi terrorist echo chambers. In contrary the all right extremist Nazi terrorists really exists.

The far left extremist idiots and fear spreading, violent morons you want to describe are called Antifa. They don't name themselves alt-left or anyone else except what I mentioned above. And with their main focus on spreading general fear and worser murdering for the matter of distribution of fear then they are terrorists, too. I want to remark this here explicitly (opposed to Trumpel or other extremist right wing Nazi terrorists that even after days are not able to find the right way to-do it) that nobody even need to remember me or request to distance myself from them or even an actual terrorists attack, because I don't have any means of understanding for them.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6220 on: August 21, 2017, 07:03:18 PM »
Okay. Let's put this Kathy Griffin thing to bed, OK?

It's a reference to "Judith with the Head of Holofernes" by Cristofano Allori, OK? (see attachment)

Now, while everyone is having a tizzy over Confederate monuments, how about schools?

"Schools named for Robert E. Lee are the most numerous (52), followed by Stonewall Jackson (15), Jefferson Davis (13), P.G.T. Beauregard (7), Nathan Bedford Forrest (7), and J.E.B. Stuart (5)."

Or state holidays?

"Six states — Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas and Virginia observe official state holidays that honor the Confederacy or its soldiers or leaders. Two states, Alabama and Mississippi, have at least two holidays in which state employees are given a day off."

"Whose Heritage? Public Symbols of the Confederacy", Southern Poverty Law Center, 4/21/16
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #6221 on: August 21, 2017, 10:46:59 PM »

Is this your alt-right WHATABOUTISM meme contribution to the extremist right wing Nazi terrorist discussion we had?

Btw. alt-left doesn't even exists. It is mainly derived from extremist right wing Nazi terrorist blogs who invented it to create fake news by the extremist right wing Nazi terrorist understanding Faux News corporation to support the extremist right wing Nazi terrorist echo chambers. In contrary the all right extremist Nazi terrorists really exists.

The far left extremist idiots and fear spreading, violent morons you want to describe are called Antifa. They don't name themselves alt-left or anyone else except what I mentioned above. And with their main focus on spreading general fear and worser murdering for the matter of distribution of fear then they are terrorists, too. I want to remark this here explicitly (opposed to Trumpel or other extremist right wing Nazi terrorists that even after days are not able to find the right way to-do it) that nobody even need to remember me or request to distance myself from them or even an actual terrorists attack, because I don't have any means of understanding for them.

Why is that some can sure dish it out but cannot take it?

Anyway there was a lot going on in Charlottesville that MSN will not touch, not even "faux news." Antifa is being funded by George Soros and even the alt left is protesting that Soros pays them their money! Here is that video.

There is even multiple eye witness accounts that all of antifa, BLM and the KKK were actually bused in to Charlottesville. Type in "Antifa KKK bus" in the Twitter search engine and several people are talking about these same buses that were pulling up in: Boston, Charlottesville, North Carolina, and Dallas. But this part may be too hard to believe for some.

Nonetheless, it is becoming clear that what is happening here is that people like George Soros are trying to provoke dissent and violence until they trigger a civil war, then they fund the "insurgency" and advocate for an overthrow of the leaders. This is how they force regime changes in other countries.

The alt left is getting more violent by the protest - just look at Berkeley. I wonder if the alt left were bused in there too....

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6222 on: August 22, 2017, 12:31:18 AM »
I had a bad cold while back in the winter and wore a baclava over my face going downtown and some freak demanded that I take it off of me, I was also wearing my motorcycle jacket and pants, so the guy thinks I was a antifa before that was even a thing and kept getting in my face. I tried to convince that I had a head cold and needed to make my appointment. Because of my kidney I cant take normal medication for the cold. The guy came close to getting clobber, but he back off finally at that point but was rambling about all the conspiracy about left wing agenda. There is a similar makeup for the conspiracy type and conservative view. Many links to the mentality of Trump own condition to lean toward conspiracy. Just saying....
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #6223 on: August 22, 2017, 02:23:11 PM »
I had a bad cold while back in the winter and wore a baclava over my face going downtown and some freak demanded that I take it off of me, I was also wearing my motorcycle jacket and pants, so the guy thinks I was a antifa before that was even a thing and kept getting in my face. I tried to convince that I had a head cold and needed to make my appointment. Because of my kidney I cant take normal medication for the cold. The guy came close to getting clobber, but he back off finally at that point but was rambling about all the conspiracy about left wing agenda. There is a similar makeup for the conspiracy type and conservative view. Many links to the mentality of Trump own condition to lean toward conspiracy. Just saying....

George Soros funds a lot of the alt left protests - that's pretty much fact.

The reason why (my explanation) he funds them.... I guess that can be considered my theory. I will give you that.

But I do wonder why the left do enjoy themselves some conspiracies when it's against anyone on the right. It then becomes cool to "connect the dots" if it's some theory against a republican, conservative or Trump himself.

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6224 on: August 25, 2017, 10:11:01 PM »
While Texas braces for a major disaster, El Presidente pardons an unmitigated asshole.

---

As documented by federal investigators, Latinos living in Maricopa County during Arpaio's reign as sheriff from 1993 to 2016 suffered abuse and discrimination. They were four- to nine-times more likely to be pulled over in traffic stops, often for no good reason. One legal U.S. resident stopped in 2008 for not using his turn signal was jailed for 13 days before the case was dismissed.

The sheriff, who was finally voted out of office last year, was famous for housing inmates in a sweltering tent city. Spanish-speaking inmates picked up on immigration sweeps served harsh time in Arpaio's jails. Detention officers cursed at them in Spanish.

The federal investigators found that a "wall of distrust" between a harassed Latino community and the sheriff's department hampered police investigations. Hundreds of sexual assault and **09** molestation cases went unsolved where many of the victims appeared to be Latino. 

Despite all this, Trump said of Arpaio: “He has protected people from crimes and saved lives. He doesn’t deserve to be treated this way.”

In fact, just the opposite is true. Latinos taken into custody were abused, and hundreds of crimes, many against children, were unsolved. This is the kind of person worthy of a pardon?

"Joe Arpaio didn't deserve a pardon" - USA Today, 8/25/17

---

The specific charge that Arpaio was due to be sentenced for was contempt of court for violating a 2011 court order from U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow to stop detaining people on the mere suspicion that they were in the country illegally. Two years later, Snow concluded that Arpaio's deputies were using race as a factor in their policing, and ordered a sweeping review of their policies. Arpaio defied those orders for almost a year and a half. According to trial testimony, 171 people were illegally detained by Maricopa County sheriff’s deputies.

While it is indeed within the power of the president to issue pardons, this one completely dispensed with Justice Dept. guidelines: The conviction wasn't five years old, Arpaio showed ZERO remorse, and he hadn't even asked for the pardon. Also, there's a standard process for issuing a pardon, which usually requires seven layers of review and an FBI background check.

"This is just the most in-your-face gesture imaginable for the pardon power," said Mark Rozell, dean of the public policy school at George Mason University and a pardon scholar. "We're going to pardon someone who hasn’t admitted that what he's done is a crime, and has shown no remorse."

Trump also bypassed 2,270 other pending applications for pardons, most of which have been waiting for years.

rtpoe