rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #6795 on: May 10, 2018, 10:02:15 PM »
Well, let's see what's been going on in TrumpLand the past few days.....

Trump abandoned the Iran Deal, pissing off our allies, and destabilizing the Middle East, as Israel almost immediately attacked Iran-backed forces in Syria. El Presidente claimed, despite all evidence to the contrary, that the Deal was a failure and that he'd come up with something better. What he and his supporters cannot accept is that the Deal was actually about as good as humans could come up with - and WAS WORKING. Now, Iran is free to pursue its nuclear dreams, and our allies are going to suffer more than Iran from any sanctions he might put in place.

In yet another silly attempt at undermining Robert Mueller, alleged cow-fucker (ALLEGEDLY) Devin "The Brown-Nosed Toady" Nunes wants to subpoena the DOJ to cough up the source of some of its information relevant to the investigation. That source is a valuable intelligence asset and a US citizen, and WH staff agreed with the DOJ that revealing the identity of that source could put his (or her) life at risk. Doesn't matter to Devin....or House Speaker Paul Ryan, who in a sane world would have already taken Devin out behind the woodshed for a little talk.

And Michael "I'm a better man and a better attorney than you could ever hope to be, Cohen" Avenatti has been following the money on behalf of his client, Stormy Daniels. Seems that LLC Trump lackey Michael Cohen set up to pay off Daniels has also been used by various parties - both Russia-linked and US corporate - to purchase his expertise on El Presidente....or some vaguely described "consulting".

And a study showed that all that gerrymandering that the GOP did to put themselves in power just might come back to bite them in the ass in November. You know all those districts they created to give themselves a majority of seats in Congress? To get them, they had to draw boundaries around areas with slim Republican majorities.... So even a shift to the left of, say just 5%, could be enough to turn those districts Democratic....
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #6796 on: May 10, 2018, 10:43:10 PM »
CNN

But, but... Stormy Daniels!

« Reply #6797 on: May 10, 2018, 11:22:10 PM »
Well, let's see what's been going on in TrumpLand the past few days.....

Trump abandoned the Iran Deal, pissing off our allies, and destabilizing the Middle East, as Israel almost immediately attacked Iran-backed forces in Syria. El Presidente claimed, despite all evidence to the contrary, that the Deal was a failure and that he'd come up with something better. What he and his supporters cannot accept is that the Deal was actually about as good as humans could come up with - and WAS WORKING. Now, Iran is free to pursue its nuclear dreams, and our allies are going to suffer more than Iran from any sanctions he might put in place.

That's what I meant, when I wrote about dumb and idiocy above. I am just tired to always reference to what exact situation causes a post of me ...
This deal with Iran has been started by European politicans from Germany, France and Great Britain in a joint effort taking responsibility in international efforts. This was October 2003. It took 12 years to get the contract signed.

It is a good deal.

The only dumb idiots that think it is not, are Trumpelstilsken and his asshole voters and supporters. The reason why Trumpelstilsken think it is not it is only because others made a successful deal but him. Same why he hates Obama-Care, only because this deal is connected with someone else name.

I know it is impossible (because nobody has "Trumpelstilskens idiot" printed across their heads), but my dream would be that such people leaving the US get immediately arrested and imprisoned for their destabilizing behaviour against human civilization.

I just hope all European politicians ignore Trumpelstilskens decision and continue to operate with Iran for this deal. Isolate this idiot!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:27:34 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

« Reply #6798 on: May 11, 2018, 02:14:03 AM »
Trumpelstilskens favorite ambassador for Germany got yesterday his accreditation by the German president Steinmeier.

In his first tweet Richard Grenell immediately attacked German companies, ordering them to stop immediately cooperate with Iran or companies in Iran.

If German politicans, companies, institutions and organizations would now show cochonnes they would just never invite this new goon of Trumpelstilsken to any of their events. Just ignore him like he doesn't exist ...
It pretty well worked for more than 1 year without US ambassador in Germany, because Trumpelstilskens government miss-management didn't manage to get the ambassodor job addressed. We don't need this guy.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 02:15:55 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6799 on: May 11, 2018, 10:56:01 AM »

I just hope all European politicians ignore Trumpelstilskens decision and continue to operate with Iran for this deal. Isolate this idiot!

The other signatories to this deal have no reason not to keep up their end of the bargain. It's unfortunate that despite the French, the Germans, and the British personally coming to talk to the current occupant of the Oval that they weren't able to make him see reason. His "rhetoric" serves only to undermine them, and make them wonder why they should bother being allies with us in the first place.

This is not normal.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #6800 on: May 12, 2018, 01:17:25 AM »
What follows is not normal.

It only shows that Trumpelstilsken and his corrupt mismanagement staff are inhuman animals with no character at all. Animals that shouldn't be in a government. And only animals vote for an animal president Trumpelstilsken, or his kind, who give jobs to animals that say the following as communication staff member Kelly Sadler said.

Kelly Sadler said about John McCain who has cancer and doesn't support the nomination of the morally questionable candidate Gina Haspel for CIA leadership: It doesn't matter (that he is against the nomination), he will die anyway (soon).

Usually such people would have lost their jobs instantly in other times, with normal humans on this job. Nowadays Trumpelstilskens animals are celebrated instead by other animals and their animal voters.

They are animals, they are not normal.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6801 on: May 14, 2018, 02:46:52 PM »
Trumps trade war kills the soybean market in the US and now he embarks creating jobs in China for Chinese!

I am not understanding Trump's game plan or how Trumpster can keep defending him? I just think Trump cares more about communist country more than ours!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6802 on: May 14, 2018, 07:44:51 PM »
Trumps trade war kills the soybean market in the US and now he embarks creating jobs in China for Chinese!

I am not understanding Trump's game plan or how Trumpster can keep defending him? I just think Trump cares more about communist country more than ours!

Just shows how easy it is to manipulate El Presidente.

Here's the details.

In March the Commerce Department slapped a $1.19 billion fine on China’s second largest telecommunications producer, ZTE, after finding that it massively violated US sanctions on North Korea and Iran. And in April, the Commerce Department barred US companies from exporting parts to ZTE for seven years, finding that it continued to violate sanctions by shipping product to North Korea and Iran.

Now, El Presidente and China are trying to make nice because of that stupid trade war that Trump started. The one where China is slapping tariffs on things like pork and soybeans, which come from Republican states.

And by the way, the Chinese gov't is believed to force its telecom manufacturers to slip "backdoors" into their phones, so the gov't can spy on people. The Defense Dept. takes this seriously enough to BAN he sale of phones made by ZTE on military bases.

By his support of a Chinese company, Trump is directly intervening in what is a law enforcement matter. Executive overreach, anyone?

(And in passing, let's hope it doesn't become the custom for us to open a new embassy with a blood sacrifice, K?)
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6803 on: May 14, 2018, 10:05:59 PM »
Even that sketchy dickwad Travis Calanick has standards, dammit!

Vanity Fair: "Even Uber Drew the Line at Hiring Michael Cohen"
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6804 on: May 15, 2018, 10:32:57 PM »
And it cannot be coincidence that just BEFORE announcing / ordering the ZTE deal, Chinese state banks agreed to loan the Trump Organization $500 million - HALF A BILLION DOLLARS - for a Trump Organization resort project in Indonesia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-china-zte_us_5af9f701e4b0200bcab7fa66?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016&section=politics

At a WH Press briefing:

Reporter: Can you tell or explain the administration’s perspective on A) How this wouldn’t violate the Emoluments Clause, and B) How it wouldn’t violate the president’s own promise that his private organization would not be getting involved in new foreign deals while he was president?

Raj Shah: I’ll have to refer you to the Trump Organization on that one.

Just a reminder that the bribery law (18 U.S.C. § 201) is still one of the few ethics laws that applies to the president, and ordering a cabinet agency to take action is one of the few things that would still qualify as an “official act” after the Supreme Court gutted the law. - Walter Shaub, former director of the Office of Government Ethics

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. - The US Constitution, Article 2, Section 4.

rtpoe

« Reply #6805 on: May 16, 2018, 09:14:57 AM »

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors. - The US Constitution, Article 2, Section 4.

You remember? Trumpelstilsken won't care. He said he could even shoot someone on the street without consequences. I think he is right.

He got his voters and goons that support him. They would even support mass-murder as long as he orders it or does it himself. And they would even protect him against those that want to enforce the laws.

Spooky.

« Reply #6806 on: May 16, 2018, 09:45:38 AM »
Cool ... in Gernany a TV moderator with a political magazine started the project "Reconquista Internet". It is a project for democracy oriented, open minded people to clean the internet from the extremist right wing nazi terrorists destroying the internet with their hate and propaganda.
They use several methods:
- analyze the extremist right wing nazi terrorist networks and their fake news producers
- identify the accounts around them
- answer hate posts with "love posts"
- create block lists e.g. for Twitter everybody can import into his Twitter account, to protect onself from the extremist right wing nazi terrorists propaganda and fake news.

This TV moderators initiative with several ten thousand supporters within a short time already caused that on boards in the US with extremist right wing nazi terrorists they call out to murder him.
I just downloaded the list and implemented it on my account. Silence the idiots ...

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #6807 on: May 16, 2018, 02:33:38 PM »
Once you classify everything and everyone who disagrees with you as "nazi," nothing says "democracy oriented" and "open mindedness" more than this:

This TV moderators initiative with several ten thousand supporters within a short time already caused that on boards in the US with extremist right wing nazi terrorists they call out to murder him.
I just downloaded the list and implemented it on my account. Silence the idiots ...

And:

I know it is impossible (because nobody has "Trumpelstilskens idiot" printed across their heads), but my dream would be that such people leaving the US get immediately arrested and imprisoned for their destabilizing behaviour against human civilization.

It is time for some push back. This thread can sure use it.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #6808 on: May 16, 2018, 03:39:47 PM »
Nazis are nazis ... especially those who caused this moderator to create the initative of democratic oreiented people. This group he intially started to fight and the political party connected with it is a NAZI party. So where is your problem? You feel you could become affected of this initiative to win back the internet if it swaps over to the US? GOOOD.

By the way we are back like 1 to 1.5 years ago that you are not able to read or understand what other people write ...I wrote to block them on Twitter, Book of faces and elsewhere and said with this Silence the idiots. Where do you see a problem with it? I don't see any democratic issue with this not wanting to read what nazis say... And I am certainly not listening to Nazis or discussing with them. They only understand the full legal forces when they got arrested, judged and in prison. ....

And additionally the far right wing extremist nazi terrorists of the US forums already called out to kill him! So democracy need legally to defend against this far right wing extremist nazi terrorists! That's what this initiative does - all legally...

While you try to twist with fake news manipulation techniques by quoting in bold and larger size what I said trying to suppress that I also said "it is impossible" to do this to Trumpelstilskens voters who act as his asshole enhancers by digging deep in his entrails ... Should I describe this a bit more in details?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 04:12:46 PM by andrat2000 »

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #6809 on: May 16, 2018, 05:08:47 PM »
Should I describe this a bit more in details?

Yes you should because I didnt really understand anything you just said. It must be the german to english translation that a lot gets lost - as I have been told.

Nazis are nazis ... especially those who caused this moderator to create the initative of democratic oreiented people. This group he intially started to fight and the political party connected with it is a NAZI party. So where is your problem? You feel you could become affected of this initiative to win back the internet if it swaps over to the US? GOOOD.

The issue is that too many people are quick to call someone who shows a little bit of a conservative opinion, a nazi. Do you understand that? That is a problem. Just because someone disagrees with you or has a different perspective does NOT automatically make them a nazi. Do you understand that?

And additionally the far right wing extremist nazi terrorists of the US forums already called out to kill him! So democracy need legally to defend against this far right wing extremist nazi terrorists! That's what this initiative does - all legally...

Hmmm... Okay, well there are plenty on the far left wing extremist communist terrorists that have called out to kill Donald Trump. So does democracy need legally to defend against this far left wing extremist communist terrorists too?

While you try to twist with fake news manipulation techniques by quoting in bold and larger size what I said trying to suppress that I also said "it is impossible" to do this to Trumpelstilskens voters who act as his asshole enhancers by digging deep in his entrails ... Should I describe this a bit more in details?

It is pretty clear that you said it is your dream to have all of them imprisoned. Whether you acknowledge that is it impossible, it does not take away anything from your deep rooted opinion.

Thats like me saying "Man, I know its impossible, but my dream would be to have all hillary voters sent to prison in iraq." Would I be able to get away with saying something like that? Of course not. Especially if I am claiming to be all about democracy oriented people.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason