3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #6150 on: August 08, 2017, 06:02:51 PM »
Can anyone remember if GWBush was on vacation when the Twin Towers were under attack?

I feel another attack is coming on while Trump is on vacation someone where near a bunker while he nuke North Korea!
Just a feeling..........!

Of course Eric will be left behind!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #6151 on: August 08, 2017, 08:06:11 PM »
No. Bush was at an elementary school reading a book to a class. He was then informed of what happened and sat there for about more 11 minutes.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #6152 on: August 09, 2017, 03:20:00 AM »
Can anyone remember if GWBush was on vacation when the Twin Towers were under attack?

I feel another attack is coming on while Trump is on vacation someone where near a bunker while he nuke North Korea!
Just a feeling..........!

Of course Eric will be left behind!

Good example where two idiots want to ruin the world. Trumpel hand in hand with Kim Jong Un. Unfortunately Kim is the smarter of the two.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Bramlet

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #6154 on: August 09, 2017, 06:57:58 AM »
Unfortunately Kim is the smarter of the two.
What would you do about DPRK?
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6155 on: August 10, 2017, 01:23:27 AM »
No wonder he calls anything else he hears "fake news".

VICE News: "Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day"
It’s known as the “propaganda document”

Twice a day since the beginning of the Trump administration, a special folder is prepared for the president. The first document is prepared around 9:30 a.m. and the follow-up, around 4:30 p.m. Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both wanted the privilege of delivering the 20-to-25-page packet to President Trump personally, White House sources say.

These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, don’t contain top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

One White House official said the only feedback the White House communications shop, which prepares the folder, has ever gotten in all these months is: “It needs to be more fucking positive.” That’s why some in the White House ruefully refer to the packet as “the propaganda document.”...

Contacted by VICE News, Spicer disputed the nature of the folder. “While I won’t comment on materials we share with the president, this is not accurate on several levels,” he said in an email. Asked what about the story was inaccurate, Spicer did not respond.

Of course, every White House monitors media coverage to see how they’re being covered, and the RNC may have decided more staff was needed after the party won the White House. As the political media environment has become faster-moving and more frenzied, the efforts to follow it have also become more robust. The Obama White House usually had at least one very caffeinated point person and two others dedicated to watching Twitter, online publications, print media, and cable news, and then compile relevant clips and send them around to White House aides.

But the production of a folder with just positive news — and the use of the RNC to help produce it — seemed abnormal to former White House officials. “If we had prepared such a digest for Obama, he would have roared with laughter,” said David Axelrod, the senior adviser to Barack Obama during his first two years in the White House. “His was a reality-based presidency.”

“The RNC is always going to work to defend the White House, the administration, and its members of Congress, and our war room’s efforts help capture and drive how our team can echo that defense,” said RNC spokeswoman Lindsay Jancek.

"It’s known as the “propaganda document”"

Holy Jesus and all His angels. Unless your name is Enver Hoxha, Nicolae Ceaușescu or Kim Jong-Il: this is not normal.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #6156 on: August 10, 2017, 03:22:02 AM »
Unfortunately Kim is the smarter of the two.
What would you do about DPRK?

Kim Jong Un is an extremist, an attention whore. He won't ever change or be open for arguments. You can for example see extremist in action here in the thread no matter how wrong they are how inhuman their thinking is they will never change. You can only use them and try to get them to make even more ridiculous statements until the own people want him to go away. In that case it is necessary that you talk to him try to lift sanctions so more and more people of that country can get in touch with the rest of the world, remove the isolation. This will cause many people to have a change.

Examples exists a lot like the former communist eastern European countries, even with Cuba this started to work and will work if more and more sanctions removed and contacts established ...

If sanctions don't work it doesn't make sense to keep them for decade after decade. Better remove them and thus open the country.

Btw. No matter what the US will do they won't be able to avoid North Korea develop their nuclear weapons.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #6157 on: August 10, 2017, 09:00:32 AM »
If sanctions don't work it doesn't make sense to keep them for decade after decade. Better remove them and thus open the country.
I'm not sure that is a wise move to remove all sanctions - but if he tries to get chemical weapons.

I must admit to not liking the idea any sort of military action - but sanctions aren't working.  Honestly, I don't know what to do - apart from inaction isn't a good idea.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #6158 on: August 10, 2017, 03:55:54 PM »
I'm not sure that is a wise move to remove all sanctions - but if he tries to get chemical weapons.

I must admit to not liking the idea any sort of military action - but sanctions aren't working.  Honestly, I don't know what to do - apart from inaction isn't a good idea.

What does Kim Jong have to gain by nuking anyone? Honestly? Is he fearful of his life?

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #6159 on: August 11, 2017, 01:12:40 AM »

What does Kim Jong have to gain by nuking anyone? Honestly? Is he fearful of his life?
Good point, and at this time I don't think he will.  But kids are taught in NK schools that the US is the great enemy; and a country that has those views plus WMD's - its an unstable situation.

« Reply #6161 on: August 12, 2017, 01:22:13 PM »

Good point, and at this time I don't think he will.  But kids are taught in NK schools that the US is the great enemy; and a country that has those views plus WMD's - its an unstable situation.

BTW. In regards to Guam, an US terretory, a German magazine reports that children in school already learn North Korea is the permanent threatening enemy. Where is the difference? Well, I can't find out if it is true, maybe someone else can?

Edit. Found the source of the German magazine. It's an analysis of a Guam raised journalist of The Washington Post illustrating how Fox News again produced fake news about this island and this journalist correcting it or adding additional first hand knowledge. Fox News as important information source of extremists right wingers is it fair, balanced and trustworthy?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:40:06 PM by andrat2000 »

« Reply #6162 on: August 12, 2017, 04:14:41 PM »
Congratulations to the extremist right wingers. They killed a person in a terroristic attack in Charlottesville and injured 19 others. I said it here in this thread and in the funny politics, that the call for action of their boss Trumpel to kill people will eventually happen. And it happened. Everyone of the extremist right wingers should be held responsible for this.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:07:43 PM by andrat2000 »

StrikezOne

• Email
« Reply #6163 on: August 12, 2017, 05:18:28 PM »
EDIT - MORE IMPORTANT = I wonder what's gonna happen when it's revealed that the car terrorist guy is a leftist anti-trump, open borders supporter?

My inclination is that no one is gonna be held responsible. Just like the slain cops in Dallas had no such narrative of who to blame.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:44:38 PM by StrikezOne »

Highest Gas Prices Ever
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #6164 on: August 12, 2017, 05:30:50 PM »
There are existing analysis of extremists right wing tactics. One of their main tactics is as usual WHATABOUTISM.