Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #6165 on: August 13, 2017, 01:48:07 AM »
And now extremist right wings are responsible for two death police officers in Charlottesville who died on a helicopter crash. Would have this ugly Nazi people crawled back into their dirt holes instead of marching fully armed in camouflage through that city this wouldn't have happened.

The nazi website Daily Stormed now propagated that this is the war they wanted and el presidente approved it because he didn't point the extremist right wing nazi terrorists out when he spoke yesterday.

Congratulations US citizens you now have Hitler's successor as president.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 01:54:56 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6166 on: August 13, 2017, 02:06:41 AM »

Congratulations US citizens you now have Hitler's successor as president.

Hey, don't look at me. I voted for Hillary Clinton :)

But seriously: if it weren't so sad, it'd almost be funny. Even with all of the sturm und drang about her emails (the real "nothingburger", to use that execrable term), does anyone seriously believe that an H.R. Clinton-presidency would have seen the re-emergence of white nationalism and nascent Christo-fascism that we are seeing under this "administration"?

And all because the GOP is so enamored at being in charge of all three branches of government that they refuse to do their duty to the country instead of to the party.

You know things are bad when the wife of the current occupant of the White House tweets on the situation without any "whataboutism", whereas her husband and the Attorney General say nothing for ten hours...and then when her husband does tweet about, it's "whataboutism" run amok.

Sad.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6167 on: August 13, 2017, 02:17:54 AM »

The nazi website Daily Stormed now propagated that this is the war they wanted and el presidente approved it because he didn't point the extremist right wing nazi terrorists out when he spoke yesterday.

At first I thought that that was an exaggeration, until I read this:   

Donald Trump did not hesitate to compare U.S. intelligence officers to Nazis but after white nationalists waving the Nazi flag erupted in violent clashes throughout downtown Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday, the president failed to call out racists and chide white supremacists — even after a car plowed into a group of anti-racists protesters, killing at least one person...

The nation’s top cop, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, also failed to make any mention of racism or white nationalists:

“We stand united behind the President in condemning the violence in Charlottesville and any message of hate and intolerance,” Sessions said in a statement. “This violence is totally contrary to American values and can never be tolerated.”

No doubt the evil Steves are self-fellating themselves in joy right now.

« Reply #6168 on: August 13, 2017, 03:08:29 AM »
Well, if this period of Nazism is over in 12 years or maybe 1000 years of the 4th Reich, and it get worser as it got worser in the first 7 months then the history will name Trumpel and his minions the worst human beings earth has ever seen.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #6169 on: August 13, 2017, 06:13:50 AM »
Trumpelstiltsken's latest gem:

« Reply #6170 on: August 13, 2017, 10:09:31 AM »
Trumpelstiltsken's latest gem:

I hope the parents tell him to fuck off and better make sure he addresses the Nazis and tell them they will be hunted down, arrested, charged, sentenced, civil rights removed, imprisoned and then the keys thrown away.

« Reply #6171 on: August 13, 2017, 12:40:58 PM »
EDIT - MORE IMPORTANT = I wonder what's gonna happen when it's revealed that the car terrorist guy is a leftist anti-trump, open borders supporter?

My inclination is that no one is gonna be held responsible. Just like the slain cops in Dallas had no such narrative of who to blame.

So and what will you say if he was a extremist right wing terrorist? Will you distance yourself from the Nazis? Will you take responsibility for your duplication of alt right meme or of reposting Trumpels call to action to murder CNN staff, etc.etc.?

Or will you find more and more excuses?

That's what is important to know. Maybe this saves your ass, when everything is reviewed like in the Nuremberg processes or many minion processes afterwards.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 01:02:28 PM by andrat2000 »

« Reply #6172 on: August 13, 2017, 02:19:41 PM »
EDIT - MORE IMPORTANT = I wonder what's gonna happen when it's revealed that the car terrorist guy is a leftist anti-trump, open borders supporter?

My inclination is that no one is gonna be held responsible. Just like the slain cops in Dallas had no such narrative of who to blame.

So and what will you say if he was a extremist right wing terrorist? Will you distance yourself from the Nazis? Will you take responsibility for your duplication of alt right meme or of reposting Trumpels call to action to murder CNN staff, etc.etc.?

That's what is important to know. Maybe this saves your ass, when everything is reviewed like in the Nuremberg processes or many minion processes afterwards.

What a pity for the extremist right wingers. It was a Nazi terrorist. His mother said he wanted to an alt right demonstration. He was marching with the Vanguard America Group.

Any more dumb excuses?

I'm now going to watch "Iron Sky". I have an urge to see more ugly, dumb and hillbilly moonshot Nazis today that got annihilated.

« Reply #6173 on: August 13, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »
Ahh, I didn't knew it, but Fred Trumpel the father of Donald Trumpel was associated with KKK and got arrested 1927. Now it becomes quite clear why Trumpel and his minions are not distancing themselves from the Nazis. They are Nazis. AND he got raised in a family of Nazis.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mvke38/all-the-evidence-we-could-find-about-fred-trumps-alleged-involvement-with-the-kkk
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 01:42:45 AM by andrat2000 »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6174 on: August 13, 2017, 09:40:11 PM »
By the way, even though I earlier quoted a YouTube comment with the word, I personally never refer to his supporters with that word ending in "-tard"/"-tards", because I think it's unnecessarily demeaning. Also, there's already an existing word to describe them: racist.

The Boston Globe: Opinion by Michael A. Cohen: "Is Donald Trump stubborn, stupid, or simply racist?"

In America, there are a mere handful of groups that politicians can criticize with relative impunity — members of the Islamic State, Communists, and of course Nazis.

Yesterday, however, after neo-Nazi groups marched in Charlottesville, Va., and a terrorist attack took the life of a young woman and injured 19 others, Donald Trump took the ball to the hoop — and missed an uncontested layup.

Rather than condemning these groups he took an uncharacteristically muted approach — decrying what he called “this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides,” as if those bedecked in Nazi regalia and chanting racist and anti-Semitic slogans exist on the same moral plain as those protesting such hatred.

The same man who has ruthlessly attacked Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a Gold Star mother, the cast of Hamilton, Meryl Streep, and the department store chain Nordstrom chose to hold his tongue when it came to singling out white supremacists.

All of this is hard to square with Trump’s campaign-era statement that he is “the least racist person you ever met.” Even racist people condemn Nazis.

To many observers this is an indication of Trump’s reluctance to upset his political base — namely the racist, xenophobic white voters who helped propel him to the White House. Surely that’s a possibility.

Maybe Trump simply is being stubborn. Like a petulant adolesc3nt, the more people push Trump to do something, the more he gets his back up and remains silent.

But perhaps there is another more basic explanation for Trump’s reticence — he’s a racist.

Certainly, there’s plenty of evidence to back up that notion. After all, he ran for president on a clearly racist political platform that targeted undocumented immigrants — largely Hispanic — and called for a ban on all Muslims entering the country, which he has tried to enact as an executive order. As president he has regularly taken to Twitter to condemn terror acts by jihadist groups, while remaining silent in the face of attacks against Muslims in the United States — like the firebombing of a mosque in Minnesota.

This is a candidate who refused to condemn the neo-Nazi leader David Duke — and only later did so half-heartedly. After his campaign tweeted out an attack on Hillary Clinton with anti-Semitic overtones, he defended it. In fact, his closing campaign ad featured several prominent Jewish protagonists and contained a host of anti-Semitic dog whistles.

He surrounds himself with advisors like Steve Bannon, Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka, and Jeff Sessions who have documented histories of racist and anti-Semitic views. He regularly attacks Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren by calling her “Pocahontas.” He is a birther who regularly questioned whether President Obama was born in the United States.

In his short-lived campaign for the White House in 2011 he regularly used faux Asian accents to belittle and demonize China and South Korea for allegedly ripping off Americans. Back in 1989 he ran a full-page ad in the New York Times calling for the death penalty for five young African-American men convicted in a brutal attack on a female jogger in Central Park (they were later exonerated). In the 1970s he was sued by the federal government for refusing to rent apartments in his housing developments to African-Americans.

Keep in mind: This is just a small sampling. When one considers Trump’s rather lengthy track record of racism, bigotry, anti-Semitism, and xenophobia it begs the question: Why are people so quick to view this as mere political calculation and not the articulation of Trump’s own personal views?

Granted, many pundits and political observers find it difficult to call the president of the United States a racist — even though that word describes plenty of previous US presidents (I’m looking at you, Woodrow Wilson). To call the president a bigot is also to implicitly suggest that the 62 million people who voted for Trump, while perhaps not personally racists, were unbothered by the unambiguous racist agenda of the man they elected president.

Whatever the reason, here’s one thing we can say with certainty: As politicians from both sides of the political aisle condemned the hatred and bigotry on display by a bunch of neo-Nazi thugs in Charlottesville, our president couldn’t find the words to join them.

Whether you want to call that political calculation, stubbornness, or an insight into Trump’s darkened soul is up to you. But where we should all be able to agree is that a man who cannot condemn Nazis and white supremacists is not fit to be president of the United States.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6175 on: August 13, 2017, 09:54:47 PM »
Updates:

This is not normal.

« Reply #6176 on: August 14, 2017, 01:57:12 AM »
By the way, even though I earlier quoted a YouTube comment with the word, I personally never refer to his supporters with that word ending in "-tard"/"-tards", because I think it's unnecessarily demeaning. Also, there's already an existing word to describe them: racist.

Well. There is nothing to name with "-tard(s)" when you are a murder and terrorist. Or request to murder like Trumpel did or repost his request to murder, then you are guilty like the murder and terrorist.

« Reply #6177 on: August 14, 2017, 11:58:18 AM »
The history teacher at the High school of the extremist right wing Nazi terrorist said he hailed Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. He tried to heal his obsession with Adolf Hitler by presenting facts. By now we know that for extremist right winger everything that are facts are only Fake News anyway, especially when they come from media e.g. CNN. That's why it is so simple to call for action to murder people that still believe in facts, especially when they have a democratic value foundation and they are considered liberal.

Btw. what you consider in the US is liberal is for Germany more like the view of conservatives. And our biggest left party is still considered very very democratic and very close to the center. The Green Party is also considered as democratic with ecological views, some left views in gender questions and conservative views in other questions like financial stuff. Just to get a picture how much more democratic views are possible apart of extremist right wing and conservative views.

If the US extremist would have beamed to Germany I guess they would directly start a civil war because they couldn't deal with more democratic point of view options than they are already used to.

And according to Theguardian he is back on tweeting: "Meanwhile one of the US’s most high-profile African American executives quit Trump’s business advisory panel, saying: “America’s leaders must honor our fundamental values by clearly rejecting expressions of hatred, bigotry and group supremacy”, prompting an immediate attack from the president, who tweeted: “Now that Ken Frazier of Merck Pharma has resigned from President’s Manufacturing Council,he will have more time to LOWER RIPOFF DRUG PRICES!”"

He has learned nothing, attacking his former consultant just because he expected a clear reaction and words against Nazis, Racists, etc. from Trumpel. What a low life person. People that honour this person must be even lower life creatures.

And Donald Trumpel Jr. isn't very smart - more like the Trumpel followers and minions: "But her brother Donald Trump Jr took a different tack, retweeting a message from a fake account purporting to belong to the Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, which said: “Trump condemned hours ago. Did Obama denounce BLM [Black Lives Matter] or Antifa [anti-fascist activists]? Hillary? CNN? Double standard is driving the hate. True equality will fix it.”"
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 01:32:10 PM by andrat2000 »

« Reply #6178 on: August 14, 2017, 01:56:06 PM »

What a pity for the extremist right wingers. It was a Nazi terrorist. His mother said he wanted to an alt right demonstration. He was marching with the Vanguard America Group.

Any more dumb excuses?

I'm now going to watch "Iron Sky". I have an urge to see more ugly, dumb and hillbilly moonshot Nazis today that got annihilated.

Just in case there are forum members that need to be reminded of "Don't Be A Sucker": https://archive.org/details/DontBeaS1947

Bramlet

« Reply #6179 on: August 14, 2017, 03:19:26 PM »
Trump did it, he demonized the KKK etc. Maybe little delay, but he did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufflKZp18j8
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 03:40:00 PM by Bramlet »