Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #6810 on: May 17, 2018, 12:13:07 AM »
Hmmm... Okay, well there are plenty on the far left wing extremist communist terrorists that have called out to kill Donald Trump. So does democracy need legally to defend against this far left wing extremist communist terrorists too?

Yes everybody who calls out to kill this Nazi without arresting him, drag him to court give him a chance to defend, speak him guilty for death penalty (since to my knowledge - maybe I am wrong - the US allows death penalty for high treason) and then finally execute him, the democracy need legally to defend against this far left wing extremist communist terrorists. But I am against death penalty anyway. Well life long imprison instead is sufficient.

Are you able to say the same about far right wing extremist Nazi terrorists that want to kill? I never hear you say they should be taken care off, never really distanced yourself from them. I mean where you get your meme from the one and similar that Trumpelstilsken used to call out for killing CNN moderators to death by beating,, your twisted informations from this flag you once presented proud as corpus delicti, these boards and channels would suddenly be void if the law enforcement would really do their job and apply some more law and order on those far right wing extremist Nazi terrorists ... I mean it is places of the internet nobody wants to be anyway except the Trumpelstlskens butt hole enhancers on their attempt visiting Trumpelstilskens entrails. They anyway think the deeper their visit the better ...
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #6811 on: May 20, 2018, 01:34:27 PM »
Are you able to say the same about far right wing extremist Nazi terrorists that want to kill? I never hear you say they should be taken care off, never really distanced yourself from them.

Here are some examples that prove you wrong:

F*** Fox News too. Yes I said it, F*** Fox News. I can show you some instances where they lie and deceit as well if you want me to. I dont rely on them so toss that argument out the window. The point Im trying to make isnt Fox News is better than CNN. What else you got?
I provided text. You rant off subject and dont judge the context. F*** Alex Jones and infowars, what do you got to say now?...
Okay, first of all; F*** nazis, F*** neo-nazis, and F*** white supremacists. Im sure that might not satisfy some but that is their problem at this point.

All from last year, so youre wrong again.

And judging by what you said here:

..your twisted informations from this flag you once presented proud as corpus delicti, these boards and channels would suddenly be void if the law enforcement would really do their job and apply some more law and order on those far right wing extremist Nazi terrorists ... I mean it is places of the internet nobody wants to be anyway except the Trumpelstlskens butt hole enhancers on their attempt visiting Trumpelstilskens entrails. They anyway think the deeper their visit the better ...

And the fact that you didnt even respond to this exchange:

While you try to twist with fake news manipulation techniques by quoting in bold and larger size what I said trying to suppress that I also said "it is impossible" to do this to Trumpelstilskens voters who act as his asshole enhancers by digging deep in his entrails ... Should I describe this a bit more in details?

It is pretty clear that you said it is your dream to have all of them imprisoned. Whether you acknowledge that is it impossible, it does not take away anything from your deep rooted opinion.

Thats like me saying "Man, I know its impossible, but my dream would be to have all hillary voters sent to prison in iraq." Would I be able to get away with saying something like that? Of course not. Especially if I am claiming to be all about democracy oriented people.

It is becoming abundantly clear that as much as you claim to love "democracy," you really despise it. I am not the only one that has noticed....

And the election was not democratic.
Do you have any evidence of that?

It may not have been the result you wanted - but unless you have any evidence to the contrary - it was a fair and democratic vote.

You talk of democracy - yet you seem to despise it.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6812 on: May 20, 2018, 04:51:51 PM »
So Don Jr sought help from UAE and Saudia Arabia for campaign help for information ? The very people that came from those country that attack us on 9/11. So they sought help from the Communist and Muslim Terrorist supporting countries in order to win this election.

Enough to spin a redneck Americans Trumpster's brain like a mixing blender ?!?!?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

« Reply #6813 on: May 21, 2018, 11:28:09 AM »
OK I remembered wrong. I remember wrong because, I always also hear the WHATABOUTISM in your texts.

There is a big difference. Trumpelstilsken is a racist and I am not yet sure he isn't even a Nazi and his goons and voters in a wide range are not even racist, many of them ARE Nazi's and only want destabilizing the world even the own nation, they shit on others.

Hillary and her voters certainly don't have that interest. The opposite is true.

So yes. Law and order against Trumpelstilsken, his goons and voters. No pardon! But all that is possible in a democracy and under the laws. No death penalties, I despise death penalties in a democracy, but life long prison if they are involved in anything or if it causes a world war or any larger war and they where participating like some people under Adolf Hitler and became guilty and thus also got their share of penalties.

Oh yes. One person except you mentioned that and it was always when I asked that Nazis or far right wing extremist terrorists get their punishment. Strange that always then democracy suddenly should apply (for them) but they can do or request anything against it. But that's OK for me since democratic laws apply which should be used. I am glad that in a democracy like we in Germany have, have laws against Nazis. They are just not used often enough because of too few executive and judiciary resources to enforce them. We need more resources to fight Nazis. Punishment only works if it follows really very fast the crime.

And remember, by definition Nazis, far right wing extremist terrorists, communists and religious fanatics despise democracy.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 11:52:45 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

« Reply #6814 on: May 21, 2018, 11:49:51 AM »
So Don Jr sought help from UAE and Saudia Arabia for campaign help for information ? The very people that came from those country that attack us on 9/11. So they sought help from the Communist and Muslim Terrorist supporting countries in order to win this election.

Enough to spin a redneck Americans Trumpster's brain like a mixing blender ?!?!?

There are soc researches that show the people on the right are prone to propaganda from far right wing nazi terrorists because they are milquetoast, they are scared from life. No wonder that countries the 911 terrorists came from exactly know what is needed to scare them even more and make them vote for Trumpelstilsken.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6815 on: May 22, 2018, 10:23:00 PM »
Hey, remember how Hillary lost the election because she used her own server for e-mails and not the official State Dept. one? And how Obama used a specially designed phone that lacked a camera, microphone, and a location tracker? And Obama had it checked every 30 days for signs of hacking?

Well, El Presidente can't be bothered with that. Politico reports that Trumpy doesn't have his phones - which are call-capable and have both microphones and cameras - swapped out or checked regularly because it's "too inconvenient".

“It’s baffling that Trump isn’t taking baseline cybersecurity measures at a time when he is trying to negotiate his way out of a trade war with China, a country that is known for using cyber tactics to gain the upper hand in business negotiations,” said Samm Sacks, a China and technology expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Former government officials from Republican and Democratic administrations expressed astonishment that any White House would issue the president a cellphone that posed a security threat.

“This would be the case of a president overruling literally the most rudimentary advice given by the communications agencies,” said Andrew McLaughlin, who served as deputy chief technology officer under Obama and helped develop the former president’s specialized phone.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #6816 on: May 23, 2018, 03:15:19 PM »
I always wonder why secret service or whoever doesn't just take his phone away. Of what are they afraid? Him saying: You are fired?

On the other hand who is interested through the mic hearing him watch "Shark TV"? Or the poops sounds he makes on the porcelaine, when when he sh(tw)itters on everyone in the morning?

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6817 on: May 23, 2018, 10:19:53 PM »
It's been just over a year since Robert Mueller was placed in charge of the investigation. Now is a good time to see where we are so far.

Former national security advisor Michael Flynn: Pleaded guilty to making false statements to federal investigators in December.

Top Trump campaign aide Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty to false statements and one count of conspiracy.

Foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos: Pleaded guilty to false statements.

London-based Dutch attorney Alexander van der Zwaan: Pleaded guilty to making false statements about his contacts with Gates and an unnamed Ukrainian.

13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies have been indicted on conspiracy charges, and some on identity theft charges, related to Russian social media and hacking efforts.

Richard Pinedo, a California resident, has pleaded guilty to an identity theft charge related to the Russian indictments.

Paul Whatafart Manafort, Trump’s campaign chair, is facing two separate indictments — one in DC about conspiracy, money laundering, false statements, and failure to disclose foreign assets; and one in Virginia about tax, financial, and bank fraud charges.

Oh, yeah, but that's all "old news". What's been going on lately? Well, in the past week:

Trump lackey Devin Nunes badgered the FBI about the identity of a confidential source (who'd been gathering info on Russian contacts with the Trump campaign) so much that the source's identity leaked out. "The day that we can’t protect human sources is the day the American people start becoming less safe," says FBI Director Christopher Wray.

El Presidente demanded - based on no evidence whatsoever - "that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes — and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!" Two lesser things to keep in mind here. The FBI wasn't spying on the Trump campaign to dig up dirt in an effort to help Clinton; they were doing it to stop a rival power from interfering in our election. And even if they WERE being used by the Democrats to get dirt on Trump - why didn't they ever say anything about it before the election? The big thing is that this is pure deflection; the sort of thing dictators do. Using law enforcement to target your political rivals is a huge No-No.

You know how bribery is specifically mentioned as grounds for impeachment? As I mentioned upthread, Chinese banks authorized a $500 million loan to a huge development project in Indonesia - one that the Trump Organization has a significant share in. A few days later, Trump called for lifting (well deserved) sanctions on Chinese telecom firm ZTE....

And it looks like Russia wasn't the only country trying to meddle in the election. Seems that Saudi Arabia and the UAE were also eager to help Trump's campaign. Remember it's ILLEGAL for foreigners to be involved in our elections. While we probably can't stop them from trying, we sure as hell better stop Americans from seeking out and accepting that help!

El Presidente continued his personal vendetta against Amazon's Jeff Bezos by demanding that the Post Office double what it charges Amazon for shipping. He tossed in a few other major firms as a weak attempt at hiding his true intent. Postmaster General Megan Brennan refused, because those rates are set in contracts and aren't subject to presidential whim. Of course, we all know why Trump hates Bezos. Bezos owns the Washington Post, one of the better and more critical news sources out there. Punishing a media opponent through financial pressure is a typical strongman technique, and is pretty much a violation of the First Amendment.

Add to this all the incompetence and corruption in the Cabinet, and it becomes overwhelming. Especially when Trump's "fellow travelers" (and I use that term deliberately) in the GOP clearly don't give a shit. There's so much crap coming down every day that one can't keep up with it.

We just have to hold out until November, when we can elect all the Democrats we need to stop this attack on America.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

« Reply #6818 on: May 24, 2018, 02:18:32 AM »
The question is, why is the system so broken?
20-50 years back he would have been already impeached for all this. It is bribery, maybe even high treason. Why doesn't it have consequences?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #6819 on: May 24, 2018, 11:55:57 AM »
20-50 years back he would have been already impeached for all this. It is bribery, maybe even high treason. Why doesn't it have consequences?

You can thank Bill Clinton who broke multiple laws yet suffered no consequences. What is good for goose, is good for gander.

« Reply #6820 on: May 24, 2018, 04:19:35 PM »

You can thank Bill Clinton who broke multiple laws yet suffered no consequences. What is good for goose, is good for gander.

So Clinton did bribery and high treason? Really? What he did is that he had a sexual relationship with an apprentice and lied about it. And for this the GOP tried to grill him for years and drove him quite close on the impeachment and blocked US politics for years.

... really interesting how things around democratic presidents are twisted all the time, while the GOP presidents everything is always fine ..
In retroperspective analysis Bill Clinton is summarized as a president who was succesful for peace initiatives, while George W. Bush is summarized as a war president. I share this interpretation.

Trumpelstilsken had several sexual relationships he lied about. He even made sure the woman got paid to stay silent and nothing happens. Plus the cases of bribery (hotels, business credits, etc.) and high treason. I don't want to defend Bill Clintion what he did to Monica Lewinski, but overall Bill Clinton was an angel compared to Trumpelstilsken who seems to haven invented the devil himself.

I don't get it why he and GOP comes away with all this.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 04:35:07 PM by andrat2000 »

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6821 on: May 24, 2018, 09:19:39 PM »
The one and only ethics rule for the GOP is:

It's OK if you're a Republican.

Let's face it; they've been putting Party Above Country since Bill Clinton was elected in 1992. Remember Newt Gingrich's "Contract On For America", that summarized the GOP platform and set it in stone?

Anyway, over at The Atlantic, David Frum has a list of 15 Criminal Law Questions that El Presidente and his cronies need to answer.

I summarize:

1. Did the meetings that members of the Trump Campaign Team had with Russians lead to any coordination of the release of information the latter got from WikiLeaks?

2. Did the Trump Campaign assist in any way with Russia's social media spending during the campaign?

3. Trump campaign team members reportedly met with representatives of Middle Eastern governments who wanted to support the Trump campaign (which is illegal, BTW). Did anything come from those meetings?

4 through 6 are questions about the legality of Trump's sudden "liquidity" after 2006. All that Russian money flowing in....

7 through 9 ask to what extent are people like Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn beholden to foreign entities.

10. In late 2016, Jared Kushner's business was in dire need of money. He looked to Russia, China, and Qatar for help. Who did he approach, what did he offer them in exchange for money, and did any of that ever affect US foreign policy?

11. Did Michael Cohen share any of the $$$$ he got in "consulting fees" with Trump et al. in any way?

12. How much of Trump's current income comes from outside the US?

13. If Stormy Daniels really was threatened in order to coerce her into signing the non-disclosure agreement, who ordered the threat?

14 and 15 have to do with the $1.6 million payment to Shera Bechard, and the role of former deputy finance chair of the RNC Elliot Broidy in that payment.

You bet your bippy that Mueller is asking these questions, too.
rtpoe

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6822 on: May 26, 2018, 12:59:54 PM »

You can thank Bill Clinton who broke multiple laws yet suffered no consequences.

If by "suffered no consequences" you mean that he wasn't removed from the office of the President of the United States, OK, but otherwise, that is a lie. He had four charges levied against him in his impeachment trial in the House of Representatives: perjury (in the sexual harassment lawsuit brought by Paula Jones); obstruction of justice (also in the Paula Jones suit); a second perjury charge; and a charge of abuse of power. Since the House passed the first two charges on to the Senate, that means that he was impeached, only the second sitting president to have been so. (Andrew Johnson was the first, and Richard M. Nixon was well on the way to being impeached until he decided instead to resign.) He was acquitted in the Senate on the first two charges, and the other two charges failed in the House.

Additionally:

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.

and

On the day before leaving office in January 2001, President Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel to end the investigation. Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar as a result of his law license suspension. However, as is customary, he was allowed 40 days to appeal an otherwise-automatic disbarment. The former President resigned from the Supreme Court bar during the 40 day appeals period.

and

Civil settlement with Paula Jones: Eventually, the court dismissed the Paula Jones harassment lawsuit, before trial, on the grounds that Jones failed to demonstrate any damages. However, while the dismissal was on appeal, Clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement by agreeing to pay Jones $850,000.

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6823 on: May 26, 2018, 01:05:45 PM »

Let's face it; they've been putting Party Above Country since Bill Clinton was elected in 1992. Remember Newt Gingrich's "Contract On For America", that summarized the GOP platform and set it in stone?

It's utterly baffling to me that anyone would support the GOP in their current complicity with all of this. Let's have a simple thought experiment: if President Barack Obama had done any of the things that David Frum says the current occupant of the Oval did during the 2016 campaign, would he still be President? Be honest, be truly honest. The answer is: HELL NO. And for good reason. So why are the GOP letting all of this slide? Is overturning Roe v. Wade really that important to them, and will that really improve things for their constituents? I mean, I understand the Congressional GOP wanting the tax plan passed, because that would directly benefit them (since so many of them are multimillionaires). But the rest of it?

It's utterly baffling.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #6824 on: May 27, 2018, 12:42:25 AM »

It's utterly baffling to me that anyone would support the GOP in their current complicity with all of this. Let's have a simple thought experiment: if President Barack Obama had done any of the things that David Frum says the current occupant of the Oval did during the 2016 campaign, would he still be President? Be honest, be truly honest. The answer is: HELL NO. And for good reason. So why are the GOP letting all of this slide? Is overturning Roe v. Wade really that important to them, and will that really improve things for their constituents? I mean, I understand the Congressional GOP wanting the tax plan passed, because that would directly benefit them (since so many of them are multimillionaires). But the rest of it?

It's utterly baffling.

The simple truth is, if Obama would have done the same as Trumpelstilsken did or being involved in, the current dumbest president of all times would be under the leading people asking for the electrical chair for Obama. Maybe even murdering him by asking his goons, his butt hole enhancing voters to shoot him down, bomb him away, take all their weapons and start a civil war marching against the Washington and the Whitehouse.