Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #6885 on: June 13, 2018, 06:04:49 PM »
Very

Is this the guy crawling in Trumpelstilskens butt hole who got his criminal acts pardoned by his crawling subject? This criminal has a lot of ass kissing todo now.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:09:24 PM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6886 on: June 13, 2018, 08:30:32 PM »
Just when you think they can't get any crueler with regards to dealing with immigrants....

The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), which is responsible for housing migrant children, is looking at several military bases in Texas as possible sites for tent cities to house the children.

Yes, minors whose only "crime" was being brought here by their parents in the hope of finding asylum, are going to be housed in tents. In Texas. In the summer. Where temperatures regularly hit 100 degrees out in the open. And because they'd be on federal land (military bases), they are exempt from the usual (state) rules about housing and shelter and the like.....

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article213026379.html

Many of them were separated from their parents by immigration officials who told the parents that they were just going to give them a nice bath.....

NBC News correspondent Jacob Soboroff was among the first group of journalists granted access to the Brownsville TX shelter for detained child migrants since the "zero tolerance" policy was announced.

His Tweets on his visit are truly terrifying.

http://twitter.com/jacobsoboroff/status/1007019318293553153

"I have been inside a federal prison and county jails. This place is called a shelter but these kids are incarcerated. No cells and no cages, and they get to go to classes about American history and watch Moana, but they’re in custody."

There is no curse strong enough for people who approve of this.

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6887 on: June 14, 2018, 03:29:26 AM »
Remember when Faux News consumers started spreading lies about Pres. Obama telling FEMA to create internment camps where they were going to round innocent people up? As usual, they were projecting what they wanted to do should they ever be granted power.

So now we shamefully must add Brownsville to this list:

Topaz

Colorado River (Poston)

Gila River

Granada (Amache)

Heart Mountain

Jerome

Manzanar

Minidoka

Rohwer

Tule Lake

By the way, because it was way way premature, Pres. Obama didn't deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. Nor does his successor, who has done even less to deserve it. Remember when the right-wingers took Pres. Obama to task when he talked about even planning to meet with dictators? And here we are where a supposed professional dealmaker got absolutely nothing of worth from this meeting and indeed gave away dangerous concessions such as proposing to halt joint exercises of U.S. and South Korea troops because of the "expense". This is the same fellow who sent a $250 million message to Syria a few months ago. The main beneficiaries of the "summit" were China, and Vladimir Putin, not the U.S.

Instead of producing that utterly bizarre movie trailer, the White House should have printed T-shirts that read "I Went To Singapore to Meet With a Murderous Dictator, And All I Got In Return Was This Lousy T-Shirt".

This is not normal.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 03:31:18 AM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #6889 on: June 14, 2018, 04:13:28 PM »
Trump and Kim are cozy now? Sweet, do you know if Kim's on Twitter so I can give him a "like"?  ;D

And for more fun, turn on CNN and watch the spin cycle on the just released IG report today. Comedy gold.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6890 on: June 14, 2018, 10:09:39 PM »
While the IG report is confirming everything we already knew (Comey messed up with the presentation, but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the investigation), the NY Attorney General has filed suit against the Trump Foundation for basically acting as Trump's petty cash fund and not a charity.

"As alleged in the petition, Mr. Trump used the Trump Foundation’s charitable assets to pay off his legal obligations, to promote Trump hotels and other businesses, and to purchase personal items. In addition, at Mr. Trump’s behest, the Trump Foundation illegally provided extensive support to his 2016 presidential campaign by using the Trump Foundation’s name and funds it raised from the public to promote his campaign for presidency, including in the days before the Iowa nominating caucuses."

http://ag.ny.gov/press-release/attorney-general-underwood-announces-lawsuit-against-donald-j-trump-foundation-and-its

New York seeks to dissolve the Foundation, bar the Trump kids from being on the board of any New York charity for a year, and keep Trump out of charities for a decade.

And because it's a state matter, Trump can't pardon anyone!

ALSO: Trump "fixer" Michael Cohen has let his own legal team go. There's intense speculation that he's going to "flip" and agree to cooperate. Can't be good for Trump....

ALSO: Sarah Huckabee Sanders claimed that the Bible justified obeying your leaders, but refused to answer a question from a reporter about how, since she is a mother herself, could she justify ripping little ones (some as young as mere months) away from their mothers and putting them in what can best be described as internment camps.

And finally:

SEVENTY FIVE YEARS AGO: June 14, 1943.

The Supreme Court rules in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette that the State cannot compel anyone to salute the flag or recite the Pledge of Allegiance.

To believe that patriotism will not flourish if patriotic ceremonies are voluntary and spontaneous instead of a compulsory routine is to make an unflattering estimate of the appeal of our institutions to free minds. We can have intellectual individualism and the rich cultural diversities that we owe to exceptional minds only at the price of occasional eccentricity and abnormal attitudes. When they are so harmless to others or to the State as those we deal with here, the price is not too great. But freedom to differ is not limited to things that do not matter much. That would be a mere shadow of freedom. The test of its substance is the right to differ as to things that touch the heart of the existing order.

If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein.

(from the majority opinion by Chief Justice Robert Jackson)

"Words uttered under coercion are proof of loyalty to nothing but self-interest. Love of country must spring from willing hearts and free minds, inspired by a fair administration of wise laws enacted by the people's elected representatives within the bounds of express constitutional prohibitions."

(Concurring opinion by Justices Hugo Black and William O. Douglas)
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #6891 on: June 14, 2018, 11:44:50 PM »
Trump and Kim are cozy now? Sweet, do you know if Kim's on Twitter so I can give him a "like"?  ;D

And for more fun, turn on CNN and watch the spin cycle on the just released IG report today. Comedy gold.

I am pretty sure I wouldn't ever like to be on the place these kind of meme are posted the first time. I probably wouldn't be able to stop puke when reading the political orientation of the creators. It must be the desolatest place of the internet!
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6892 on: June 15, 2018, 12:38:17 AM »

Seriously he threaten to bomb Guam last summer, and you want to be cozy with him?!?!!? I get having talks with other nation for peace, but I could do without the lovefest adoration, and producing Kim greatest hit.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6893 on: June 15, 2018, 05:57:32 PM »

ALSO: Sarah Huckabee Sanders claimed that the Bible justified obeying your leaders, but refused to answer a question from a reporter about how, since she is a mother herself, could she justify ripping little ones (some as young as mere months) away from their mothers and putting them in what can best be described as internment camps.

But they're not really people in her eyes since they are brown, so they are "animals". Literal dehumanization from her and her boss and from the current Attorney-General. He recently quoted the Bible to justify his evil behavior:

"I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13 to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained the government for his purposes."

Well, sure, but as Stephen Colbert pointed out, if only Keebler Elf had continued reading that chapter of the New Testament, he could have learned something else:

“The only thing in the Bible close to this is a king threatening to cut a baby in two. And he was joking,” said Colbert, who was insulted by Sessions’ attempt to justify such abhorrent, authoritarian behavior in the religious text. While Colbert did concede that that is technically what Romans 13:1 says, he advised Sessions to perhaps read a little further and understand the full intent of the passage. “Love your neighbors yourself. Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law,” he says, citing Romans 13:10. Clearly, Jeff Sessions missed that week of Sunday School.

Undoubtedly, Colbert could dish out biblical burns on Trump officials all day, but he doesn’t want to undercut the seriousness of this segment or let his audience think for one second that what’s happening on our borders isn’t a moral failing of massive proportions. “It wouldn’t matter if you took these children to really nice hotels—or Trump hotels. We’d still be the only country in the whole damn world doing it, because it’s just plan wrong,” he says before asking his audience, in honor of Father’s Day, to call their elected representatives and “demand they do something” to keep these families together.

Let's leave aside the fact that this is supposed to be a secular representative democratic republic in which the supreme law of the land is not the Christian Bible but the U.S. Constitution.

In other news, you might as well call him "Paul Manafucked" at this point.

Paul Manafort is going to jail. A federal judge in Washington, D.C., ruled Friday morning to revoke his bail, meaning the president’s former campaign chairman will be incarcerated until his September trial.

The move came after Special Counsel Bob Mueller’s team moved for the judge to change the terms of Manafort’s bail. Mueller’s team alleged that Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnick—a former colleague of Manafort’s who the special counsel recently indicted—tampered with witnesses in the months after being charged with a host of crimes.

Last week, a grand jury handed down a superseding indictment of Manafort charging him with obstruction of justice, on top of prior charges of conspiracy against the United States, tax law violations, and illegal lobbying.

The issue was communications Manafort and Kilimnick had with Eckhart Sager and Alan Friedman, two public-relations professionals. Manafort had enlisted the pair in 2012 to help boost his lobbying efforts on behalf of pro-Putin Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych. Manafort and his team had put together a team of former European politicians to lobby in Europe and the United States for Yanukovych, and the P.R. pair helped organize their work. Mueller alleges that that lobbying work violated American disclosure laws; Manafort, according to Mueller, asked Sager and Friedman to lie to investigators by saying the lobbying was only in Europe, not in the United States...

Trump has tried to distance himself from Manafort. In a press gaggle on Friday morning, the president said Manafort only worked for him for 49 days. That is incorrect: Manafort worked on Trump’s campaign for nearly five months. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 06:17:03 PM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #6894 on: June 16, 2018, 02:24:46 AM »
Finally!

Finally the detention of immigrant children in the US, removing even babies from their parents and putting them into concentration camps made it into the German number 1 TV news format! It is already over 11,000 children.

I hope these boarder control staff will be identified and put in front of court themselves and finally put in jail.

« Reply #6895 on: June 17, 2018, 02:27:23 PM »
One other thing Trumpelstilsken has once again been proven wrong. He says that Mexicans are bad hombres and how horrible they are and how bad everything is in Mexico.

As I said. He has been once again (like so often) proven wrong.

Mexico won 1:0 against Germany the reigning world soccer champion! Once again this shows how utterly wrong Trumpelstilsken and his goons and idiot voters are that think and believe the same like him. What an idiot he is!

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #6896 on: June 17, 2018, 08:36:26 PM »
One other thing Trumpelstilsken has once again been proven wrong. He says that Mexicans are bad hombres and how horrible they are and how bad everything is in Mexico.

Mexico won 1:0 against Germany the reigning world soccer champion! Once again this shows how utterly wrong Trumpelstilsken and his goons and idiot voters are that think and believe the same like him. What an idiot he is!

Did he say that? Or did he say SOME of them? Because you are generalizing as if he spoke about ALL Mexicans. You are perpetuating fake news. This is why it is extremely difficult to take you seriously.

You like to call me out and allege that i used fake news here because you got REAL PRECISE:

P.s.: and in fact that you say I am insulting 50% is once again fake news. It is far less. Trumpelstilsken lost the popular vote with 46,4%. Your fake news debunk no. 1. Then  46,9% didn't  even go voting, so 25,5 % are the dumbest of the dumbest on earth. Again you better stay with facts rather than your Trumpelstilken-like fantasy facts. It is really difficult to take you serious and try a discussion. Maybe some more political correctness by you is required that you get discussion partners that can take you serious.
It is the same why I can't take discussion serious coming from the right in Germany. Even for me as someone in the political middle of the democratic society these discussions are so far away from the daily experienced facts that I could take them serious.

Why dont you practice what you preach? Get precise with everything.

I wonder if some leftists ever get embarrassed by other fellow leftists who prove over and over how utterly stupid they are.... Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

« Reply #6897 on: June 17, 2018, 11:23:12 PM »

Did he say that? Or did he say SOME of them? Because you are generalizing as if he spoke about ALL Mexicans. You are perpetuating fake news. This is why it is extremely difficult to take you seriously.

You like to call me out and allege that i used fake news here because you got REAL PRECISE:

P.s.: and in fact that you say I am insulting 50% is once again fake news. It is far less. Trumpelstilsken lost the popular vote with 46,4%. Your fake news debunk no. 1. Then  46,9% didn't  even go voting, so 25,5 % are the dumbest of the dumbest on earth. Again you better stay with facts rather than your Trumpelstilken-like fantasy facts. It is really difficult to take you serious and try a discussion. Maybe some more political correctness by you is required that you get discussion partners that can take you serious.
It is the same why I can't take discussion serious coming from the right in Germany. Even for me as someone in the political middle of the democratic society these discussions are so far away from the daily experienced facts that I could take them serious.

Why dont you practice what you preach? Get precise with everything.

I wonder if some leftists ever get embarrassed by other fellow leftists who prove over and over how utterly stupid they are.... Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

Then would you please dare to proof me that I am exactly wrong with what I am saying and citing exactly everything Trumpelstilsken precisely said about Mexico and Mexican the last 10-15 years! EVERYTHING BUT REALLY EVERYTHING to the last letter precisely!!!!

You know exactly how dumb this president is and what an idiot and asshole he is and he has ZERO control about what he spits out of this mouth every day.

It is totally impossible to take anything serious what you say. You would even defend Adolf Hitler and find good things in him if he were your leader!

Btw. were you scared by my fact based numbers when being confronted with the reality, that you reacted this way? Maybe you first learn to get your numbers and arguements straight! Above request is the first thing you could take care of.

Maybe you start committing you posted FAKE NEWS and ALTERNATIVE FACTS or at least commit you made a mistake, like I did earlier in this thread. But I guess this is too much expecting from a certain number of US citizens. To commit an error requires the ability to actually process informations that way, that there is realization that there is a gap between reality and what has been said/written by oneself.

Then we can speak again!

further edit: one more thing! Trumpelstilsken is a politician, right? Now free speech in Germany is also defined, that you can freely speak about politics and opinions of politicians and about politicians/officials and you have no fear to get in trouble for it, even you are sometimes are not precise. What is not covered in free speech is that you talk bullshit about a normal private person, or hate speech eg. against cultural or ethical minorities. It means if I speak about Trumpelstilsken I can generalize. If I am wrong the politician has to proof and argue why it is - if he would even care. His goons and his voters can do it, too, but they have to proof it!

So for example he speaks about Mexicans, about immigrants, he would have to be precise. If he can't be precise with proof when he wants to harm them, then he better shut up. Free speech in Germany is defined as covering you against officials, not to talk FAKE NEWS about minorities or simple private persons. By the way as a solely private person even a president would be protected, but not in his official statements!

So you got it?

So you can talk bullshit about democratic party politicians and I would proof you talked FAKE NEWS. But just in case I would be wrong with my above summarized statements YOU HAVE TO PROOF (or Trumpelstilsken or any of his goons or idiot voters - some voted by accident for him or because they didn't knew it better or didn't believe how extremist he is, to those I apologize in advance) I was wrong and I will tell I was wrong, but I want them to check and cover everything he said about Mexico and Mexicans since he first time acted as politician, which is over a decade back. If you don't find this precise enough and you don't want or decide against discussions with me, honestly I won't care. There isn't much lost if you decide against it ...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 02:34:28 AM by andrat2000 »

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #6898 on: June 18, 2018, 06:57:47 AM »

Instead of producing that utterly bizarre movie trailer, the White House should have printed T-shirts that read "I Went To Singapore to Meet With a Murderous Dictator, And All I Got In Return Was This Lousy T-Shirt".

This is not normal.

Looks like we got a little more than just a lousy t-shirt.

North Korea begins returning remains of missing US troops from Korean War

« Reply #6899 on: June 18, 2018, 11:27:42 AM »

This is not normal.

Looks like we got a little more than just a lousy t-shirt.

North Korea begins returning remains of missing US troops from Korean War

Very good!
I hope it also will help to get the hundred thousands people released from North Korean concentration camps!

If you are a liar, then you are a liar and people will believe you and repost this bullshit about other countries without thinking further thought Trumpelstilsken. He is right! I saw this happen on this forum just 2 weeks ago, when FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT about Germany was posted
So Trumpelstilsken postet FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT about Germany that got corrected by people that still are able to collect facts:
https://twitter.com/JeremyCliffe/status/1008702574864797697

And 6. Nobody has strongly and violently changed our culture ... this is FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT, too.

What happened is that we saw some more acts of islamistic terrorism. Things that happened in other non islamic parts of the world, too.
And don't forget some European countries in the past got hit by terrorism attacks of their own people. Nothern Ireland, Spain, Germany ...

By the way. The probability to be hit dead by lighting strike in Germany is 1.13 times higher than dying by islamistic terrorism. The probability to die by influenca is 3797 times higher than dying by islamistic terrorism.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:41:15 AM by andrat2000 »