Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #6900 on: June 19, 2018, 03:18:25 AM »
Finally!

Finally the detention of immigrant children in the US, removing even babies from their parents and putting them into concentration camps made it into the German number 1 TV news format! It is already over 11,000 children.

I hope these boarder control staff will be identified and put in front of court themselves and finally put in jail.

In the Nazi-Reich where police, military, or other members in official positions explained they only obey the rules, they only obey the orders were later taken into responsibility for their criminal acts. They got punished by courts for this. It means that they should have refused to obey the orders of the nazis.

THINK ABOUT IT!

Edit:
Unfortunately in German - they could have chosen to not obey: https://www.welt.de/kultur/kino/article124056600/Niemand-musste-bei-Erschiessungen-mitmachen.html

https://www.welt.de/geschichte/zweiter-weltkrieg/article144067359/Hatten-SS-Mitglieder-damals-wirklich-keine-Wahl.html
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 04:14:45 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6901 on: June 19, 2018, 06:25:53 AM »
Today's bit of good news: Kansas' Kris Kobach is such an evil and incompetent lawyer that a judge has ordered him to get more legal training.

...a federal court has struck down a Kansas Law, which was written and defended by former Trump voter fraud commission leader and Kansas secretary of state Kris Kobach, that required the state’s residents to present proof of citizenship when they registered to vote.

According to HuffPost, Kobach used the law, which was passed in 2011 and started being enforced in 2013, to block over 31,000 people from registering to vote, including over 16,000 people who tried to register to vote but failed to provide a proof of citizenship within 90 days. In a 100-plus page ruling, U.S. District Court Judge Julie Robinson said that the law, which was passed in 2011 and began being enforced in 2013, violated the National Voter Registration Act and the right to vote as guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment.

It’s not every day that we get to see the top voter fraud conspiracist completely falling on his ass when asked to provide even the scantest amount of evidence that there is widespread voter fraud which necessitates voter suppression. Per HuffPost:

"Kobach offered 129 instances from 1999 to 2013 of noncitizens who registered or attempted to register to vote, but offered a series of experts to back up his argument that there could actually be thousands on the rolls. The court was not convinced. “Defendant insists that these numbers are just ‘the tip of the iceberg.’ This trial was his opportunity to produce credible evidence of that iceberg, but he failed to do so,” Robinson wrote in her opinion. “Instead, the Court draws the more obvious conclusion that there is no iceberg,” Robinson wrote. “Only an icicle, largely created by confusion and administrative error.”

“This decision is a stinging rebuke of[/b] Kris Kobach, and the centerpiece of his voter suppression efforts: a show-me-your papers law that has disenfranchised tens of thousands of Kansans,” ACLU Voting Rights Project director Dale Ho said in a statement. “That law was based on a xenophobic lie that noncitizens are engaged in rampant election fraud."...

In fact, [his] performance was so bad that today’s order from Robinson also requires him to get additional legal training on top of what’s already required of him by the law.

“Defendant chose to represent his own office in this matter, and as such, had a duty to familiarize himself with the governing rules of procedure, and to ensure as the lead attorney on this case that his discovery obligations were satisfied despite his many duties as a busy public servant,” Robinson wrote. “The Court therefore imposes a [Continuing Legal Education] requirement of 6 hours for the 2018-2019 reporting year in addition to any other CLE education required by his law license. These 6 additional hours must pertain to federal or Kansas civil rules of procedure or evidence.”

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #6902 on: June 19, 2018, 11:26:05 AM »

Instead of producing that utterly bizarre movie trailer, the White House should have printed T-shirts that read "I Went To Singapore to Meet With a Murderous Dictator, And All I Got In Return Was This Lousy T-Shirt".

This is not normal.

Looks like we got a little more than just a lousy t-shirt.

North Korea begins returning remains of missing US troops from Korean War

If you are a liar, then you are a liar and people will believe you and repost this bullshit about other countries without thinking further thought Trumpelstilsken. He is right! I saw this happen on this forum just 2 weeks ago, when FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT about Germany was posted
So Trumpelstilsken postet FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT about Germany that got corrected by people that still are able to collect facts:
https://twitter.com/JeremyCliffe/status/1008702574864797697

And 6. Nobody has strongly and violently changed our culture ... this is FAKE NEWS BULLSHIT, too.

And Trumpelstilsken continues to spread FAKE NEWS and lies about Germany. He continues to insist he is correct on what he says.

We all know he is a liar and should be taken into responsibility for this - my opinion.

Around 2 years ago here in this board I explained how the wanted to cheat German cities for their money with different projects. Lying was back then his way to prepare the business. Honestly. Do you trust a used-car dealer that he is not cheating on you? How does it come that people trust a real estate tychoon! Are they idiots or born dumb?
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #6903 on: June 19, 2018, 04:58:17 PM »
There's no media bias here folks, move along.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6904 on: June 19, 2018, 07:01:35 PM »
Didn't they help get Trump elected?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6905 on: June 19, 2018, 09:28:15 PM »
TIME is reporting that there are at least three special centers in use for detaining infants and toddlers "seized" at the border.

Rachel Maddow broke down and cried on the air as she reported this.

The American Academy of Pediatrics is one of 90 organizations, representing over 9,300 professionals, who have petitioned the government to stop family separation because of the lasting harm it's likely to do to young, traumatized children:

From decades of research and direct clinical experience, we know that the impact of disrupted attachment manifests not only in overwhelming fear and panic at the time of the separation, but that there is a strong likelihood that these children's behavioral, psychological, interpersonal, and cognitive trajectories will also be affected. The National Child Traumatic Stress Network, which is funded in part by the Department of Health and Human Services, notes that children may develop post traumatic responses following separation from their parents and specifically lists immigration and parental deportation as situations of potentially traumatic separation. To pretend that separated children do not grow up with the shrapnel of this traumatic experience embedded in their minds is to disregard everything we know about child development, the brain, and trauma.

AAP President Collen Kraft visited one of the shelters, where she found to her horror that the staff was not allowed to touch or comfort the inmates in any way.

Someone has hooked up a PA system to play that recording of crying children (the one where one of the guards laughingly calls them the "orchestra") at the Trump Hotel in DC.

May god have mercy on the souls of the people responsible for this policy - if they have souls.

Families Belong Together—Attend a June 30 Event!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #6906 on: June 19, 2018, 11:19:24 PM »

@Pendejo: You know, what really interests me and really matters and not that flies-p.o.o you try to pull here ...

... would you please give a statement what is your opinion on separation of immigrants children from their parents by detention into concentration camps?

Or is this also because of a bias? And it is an illusion?
How is it possible that several forum members here ignore this case of animal like behaviours of fellow Americans, but instead come up with topics and impact the size of fly-p.o.o?

I want to have statements here!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:59:22 AM by andrat2000 »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6907 on: June 19, 2018, 11:51:34 PM »
As much as one would want to try to ignore this ongoing horror, if only to maintain one's sanity, this is a thing that must be confronted. Evil succeeds when good men and women stand by and do nothing.

Here is a long thread from Twitter that lays it all out. Because of its importance I am quoting it in full.

The stories are nauseating. Babies torn from their mothers while breastfeeding; children taken away from their parents "for a bath" then caged in warehouses. And now the 1st recording of children wailing while separated: https://youtu.be/PoncXfYBAVI  #FamiliesBelongTogether

How to respond while keeping our sanity? On Father's Day we went stargazing at the observatory & thought about time in terms of millennia. That's my way of breathing. It grounded me enough to face the atrocity again today--and push. How are you breathing? How are you pushing?

Because we can't let this administration make us go numb. Not when the horror is happening in our name, on our behalf, in our country, along our border. #BreatheAndPush

So here are the facts so far -- and what we can do together this week:

Fact 1: 2,000+ children have been separated from their parents since April, more than 100 under age 4. They are detained in tents, big box stores & warehouses. Family separation can cause children “irreparable harm,” stated the American Association of Pediatricians.

Fact 2: The administration claims it is enforcing the law. This is false. It initiated a zero-tolerance policy to prosecute all undocumented migrants as criminals & separate them from their children -- as a deterrent. It has no plan to reunite families. It can stop at anytime.

Fact 3: The U.S. has a long history of separating families of color, taking Native American & black children from their parents. Lawmakers can only secure the popular support for such brutal policies if the targets are already seen as less than human. The current administration has primed us to see migrants at the border as "animals," "criminals," and "rap ists." Once you strip a people of their humanity, you can do anything to them... including take away their children.

Fact 4. But we can insist on seeing migrants not as criminals but as mothers, fathers, sons, daughters seeking a different life. They don't have documentation. That's a civil violation, not a criminal one. It does not deserve state-sanctioned torture. We can change this.

GIVE: Support the advocacy groups on the frontline of this fight with a single donation.

CALL: Demand our legislators stop family separation. Several bills and resolutions are floating around Capitol Hill, including the Keep Families Together Act and the Fair Day in Court for Kids Act. Here's how to call.

PROTEST: Join a protest near you this week. Then this Saturday 10AM, come to DC for a massive rally as we culminate the Poor People’s Campaign. This campaign is already the largest wave of civil disobedience in US history.

SPREAD THE WORD. We need to keep building momentum. Write your own post, RT this thread or share on FB. You can also pass on this excellent article by @ProPublica with the recording of the cries of these children. #FamilySeparation

#RevolutionaryLove demands that #FamiliesBelongTogether. Take a deep breath. Look at the stars. Listen to the cries. Don't go numb. Push. We're going to change this together. #BreatheAndPush

-- Valarie Kaur

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6908 on: June 20, 2018, 12:04:51 AM »
Remember when the current Attorney-General selectively quoted from the Bible in order to try and justify the policy that he, Steve Bannon and Stephen Miller concocted? Someone is finally calling that Sadducee out.

"Members of United Methodist Church Charge Jeff Sessions With ‘Chi!d Abuse,’ ‘Racism’ & ‘Immorality’"

"In addition to his role in the Trump administration, Attorney General Jeff Sessions works as a Sunday school teacher at the Ashland Place United Methodist Church in Mobile, Alabama.

But in light of the growing controversy over the 'zero tolerance' border policy, which Sessions announced last month, hundreds of members of the United Methodist Church are demanding Sessions be charged with chi!d abuse for violating church doctrine.

More than 600 worshippers and clergy members have accused the attorney general of chi!d abuse, racism, immorality, and “dissemination of doctrines contrary to the established standards of doctrines” of the United Methodist Church.

“A week ago, I couldn’t have imagined doing this,” said Reverend David Wright, who gathered the signatures on the letter and has been leading the effort to punish Sessions for “[separating] thousands of young children from their parents [and] holding thousands of children in mass incarceration facilities.”

So far, 639 people have signed the letter, which includes members of the clergy and laity.

In part, it reads:

"While other individuals and areas of the federal government are implicated in each of these examples, Mr. Sessions—as a long-term United Methodist in a tremendously powerful, public position—is particularly accountable to us, his church. As his denomination, we have an ethical obligation to speak boldly when one of our members is engaged in causing significant harm in matters contrary to the Discipline on the global stage."

“[We’re] hoping for a change in Mr. Sessions’s heart,” Wright said. “That he will not only step back and stop the things he’s doing with his social and political power that are causing such significant harm but that he would then use his power to bring repair, bring healing and reunite families.”

Sessions is also accused of “oppression of those seeking asylum” and racial discrimination for “attempting to criminalize Black Lives Matter and other racial justice activist groups.”

« Reply #6909 on: June 20, 2018, 01:06:54 AM »

Fact 3: Lawmakers can only secure the popular support for such brutal policies if the targets are already seen as less than human. The current administration has primed us to see migrants at the border as "animals," "criminals," and "rap ists." Once you strip a people of their humanity, you can do anything to them... including take away their children.

Btw. One of the articles I posted above about Nazis and how they exactly justified commit their cruelty described this situation. If you strip people of their human rights and remove their humanity you can do with them what you want..

Is this the real reason why Trumpelstilsken has ordered to leave the human rights organization of the UNO?
They know they are on their way into a totalitarian NAZI nation and therefore get rid of any ethical barriers.

And I still demand a comment of this practise of detention of children into concentration camps from Pendejo and from StrikezOne and what is their plan to help end this criminal acts.
I want to see their true face NOW!

It has to end NOW! I have business with a quite conservative US company in considerable amount. I am going to demand the CEO to public stand against this criminal acts or I end the business with him, even I will have a financial impact myself. I can't stand this anymore!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 01:17:38 AM by andrat2000 »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6910 on: June 20, 2018, 01:46:27 AM »

It has to end NOW! I have business with a quite conservative US company in considerable amount. I am going to demand the CEO to public stand against this criminal acts or I end the business with him, even I will have a financial impact myself. I can't stand this anymore!

The fact that certain people are making money off of the suffering of others is disgusting. It's a shame that the only way people like this will be persuaded is if you affect their bank account. I wish you good luck in your attempt to hit that CEO's company in the pocketbook, andrat.

« Reply #6911 on: June 20, 2018, 02:44:29 AM »
And what is really disgusting with the people here on the board. 2 years ago at least one person tried to sell us PIZZAGATE as real. The biggest FAKE NEWS reputation damaging conspiracy theory possible!

And this person now stays silent on real cases of harming children! This board persons name is: StrikezOne

This:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=659652.msg10373350;topicseen#msg10373350

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=659652.msg10373778;topicseen#msg10373778

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=659652.msg10384170;topicseen#msg10384170

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=659652.msg10402873;topicseen#msg10402873

At least 4 times over the last 19 months you insisted Pizzagate is true or possible. While Pizzagate is just a conspiracy theory, but you were quite vocal about it, you stayed silent on this real cirminal acts towards children that currently happens on your southern boarder.

I don't care anymore about consequences for single him out and attacking him for not standing up against these criminal acts here. I find his behaviour so disgusting. I can't tell you how much revulsion I feel to him!

Please report me to the moderators. He might have won after this post of mine, because I get banned, but at least my heart stayed true and I still have defended the values of democracy and human rights, which ethically comforts me.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 10:48:12 AM by andrat2000 »

« Reply #6912 on: June 20, 2018, 12:11:11 PM »

The fact that certain people are making money off of the suffering of others is disgusting. It's a shame that the only way people like this will be persuaded is if you affect their bank account. I wish you good luck in your attempt to hit that CEO's company in the pocketbook, andrat.

The problem is ... the considerable amount of business is on my side not on theirs. They are much bigger. It will probably shut down my business completely and I would have to find an employment instead. It will put my financial well being at risk.

So I wrote my concerns to them. The senior vice president and chief ethics and compliance officer wants to come back to me about it. Let's see what is the outcome.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 12:37:55 PM by andrat2000 »

Cutter

• X Cup
« Reply #6913 on: June 20, 2018, 05:28:42 PM »
As of this time, the current President of the US has signed and Executive order ( I think forced to sign ) ending the separation of families at the border. 

Now they need to reunite the children with the parents that they HAVE ALREADY DEPORTED!

Parents were deported and we still have the kids.

One bad action/decision stopped now another act that needs to be fixed, and this could take more than a few months.
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!

My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #6914 on: June 20, 2018, 09:20:03 PM »
Trump Derangement Syndrome is real folks.