Re: MERGED: The Politics Thread
« Reply #6975 on: July 05, 2018, 02:19:46 AM »
The latest hype (not totally new) in the far right wing extremist nazi terrorist idiot community are these posts of a unknown person. They believe the person to be closely tied to Trumpelstilsken, working in the Whitehouse with highest security clearance and giving coded advicing instructions to the far right wing extremist nazi terrorist idiots outside the Whitehouse. Well I suppose the tinfoil hat idea isn't that far away. If they wouldn't be so dangerous I would see it a comedy. But unforntunately those that believe have weapon arsenal at home or hidden that are no fun anymore.
Maybe they only have some strong cases of paranoia.

I am willfully not posting URL's or where to find or anything else, because it is just too sick to send mentally instable people there to several thousand BS posts and that would also start to believe this BS.

The key = therapist.
Weak minds.
Use of symbolism to push strength and belonging to something powerful.
Controlled.
Duty.
Find the link (common denominator).
Error made.
Name can be found due to filing.
Fake?
Background?
Office?
Other patients?
Relocation imminent?
Conspiracy risk.
End (for now).
Haspel must find & term clas program.
She knows.

OR:

It must happen.
Conspiracy no more.
Think of every post made.
It would force us to prove everything stated to avoid looking crazy, correct?
What do they fear the most?
Public awakening.
If they ask.
They self destruct.
They know this is real.
See attacks.
The build is near complete.
Growing exponentially.
You are the frame.
You are the support.
People will be lost.
People will be terrified.
People will reject.
People will need to be guided.
Do not be afraid.
We will succeed.
Timing is everything.
Think Huber.
Think DOJ/FBI reorg.
Think sex/**09** arrests / news.
Think resignations (loss of control).
How do you remove evil in power unless you reveal the ultimate truth?
It must be compelling to avoid a divide (political attack/optics).
We are the majority (growing).
WW.
Sheep no more.
TOGETHER.

OR:

Server or JA = truth exposed (SR).
D’s are in crisis mode.
AWAN is bigger than you can imagine.
Putin / U1 will come out post summit (they will try to apply artificial MSM heat to cancel).
These people are corrupt beyond belief.
America for sale.
Sold out.

And this is why it makes it so dangerous. He is calling for kill of the opposition of Trumpelstilsken.

If you continue to proceed down this dangerous path only know that we are prepared.
You should know this based on earlier drops re: SA / Nat Guard / MIL Assets activate US soil.
The game is over when the public knows.
The fight to keep the LIGHTS OFF is all that matters to you.
You will FAIL.
The AMERICAN PEOPLE are AWAKE.
You lost CONTROL.
SHEEP NO MORE.
You underestimated their resolve and their ability to free-think away from the pipeline narrative.
We will DECLAS.
We will shine LIGHT.
THERE IS NOWHERE TO HIDE.
No amount of money, influence, or power can stop this.
Our rights to secure and protect at all costs then become justified.
We stand at the ready.
RED WAVE.
WHITE SQUALL.
IN GOD WE TRUST.

Are people that communicate like this the future in the world? How do these people want to achieve any business task with this kind of communication? I think a closed psychatric department would be a better place for them or really hard demanding labour work to keep them away from any computerized item.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:17:12 AM by andrat2000 »
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6976 on: July 05, 2018, 04:58:43 PM »
Finally, a positive bit of news:

New York Times: "Scott Pruitt, Trump’s E.P.A. Chief, Resigns Under Cloud of Ethics Scandals"

It's good to see that the current occupant of the Oval Office is fulfilling his campaign promise to drain the swamp...because if ever there was a swamp creature, it would be this fellow.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6977 on: July 05, 2018, 05:13:33 PM »
NBC News: "Radio and television personality Ed Schultz dies at 64"
His son, David Schultz, tells The Associated Press that his father died of natural causes Thursday morning in Washington, D.C.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6978 on: July 05, 2018, 08:48:19 PM »
It does seem lately all the liberal people are dying these days?
Maybe not enough to start asking question but getting darn near tho!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

« Reply #6979 on: July 05, 2018, 11:28:56 PM »
Finally, a positive bit of news:

New York Times: "Scott Pruitt, Trump’s E.P.A. Chief, Resigns Under Cloud of Ethics Scandals"

It's good to see that the current occupant of the Oval Office is fulfilling his campaign promise to drain the swamp...because if ever there was a swamp creature, it would be this fellow.

That mysterious source I mentioned above gives the mentally sick extremist right wing Nazi terrorists idiots the hope that Trumpelstilsken does the other way around. That around 40,000 people from the democrats soon get arrested. That everything secretly prepared to "drain the swamp". Even when a swamp or deep starete like Trumpelstilsken proposes doesn't exist. Well there are always corrupt people but nothing like those conspiracy mentally sick extremist right wing Nazi terrorists idiots believe in. All this dream of arresting 40,000 people reminds me is a coup kind of the Nazis did to get rid of the parliament arresting the opposition. I don't say they do, just that this source hawk something that it sounds like it would.

It is a method to secure the support of mentally sick extremist right wing Nazi terrorists idiots. It is propaganda and misinformation.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6980 on: July 06, 2018, 01:37:37 AM »
https://www.**24**.com/100010972900047/videos/627785807597177/?fref=mentions

Now I am even more puzzle about his death, when he was going to release this snippet!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6981 on: July 06, 2018, 09:29:45 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, while at an ego-stroking rally in Montana this past Thursday (7/5/18), - a day after a number of REPUBLICAN ONLY Congressmen met with Russian officials in MOSCOW - the President had this to say:

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-elton-john-696490/

The President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

What in the name of all that is holy is he talking about?
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #6982 on: July 06, 2018, 11:12:16 PM »
He sent a copy of Elton John's Rocket Man to Kim Jong-Un this past week.

« Reply #6983 on: July 07, 2018, 02:41:37 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, while at an ego-stroking rally in Montana this past Thursday (7/5/18), - a day after a number of REPUBLICAN ONLY Congressmen met with Russian officials in MOSCOW - the President had this to say:

“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-elton-john-696490/

The President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen.

Hey ask this mysterious guy who is the hype of the far right wing extremist nazi terrorist idiots. He will know! And certainly also the far right wing extremist nazi terrorist idiots ...

It is the same logic he puts in the tariffs and the trade wars.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 03:45:00 AM by andrat2000 »

BacE

• F Cup
« Reply #6984 on: July 07, 2018, 05:17:47 PM »
He sounds like a broken record.  ;D
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6985 on: July 09, 2018, 06:47:03 PM »
So El Presidente is heading off to Europe, where he will finish his trip by meeting with Vladimir Putin in Helsinki.

IN PRIVATE - No advisors or staff present.

Jonathan Chait at New York Magazine wonders:

Will Trump Be Meeting With His Counterpart — Or His Handler?
A plausible theory of mind-boggling collusion.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-russia-collusion.html

"And it is possible, though unlikely, that every trail between Trump Tower and the Kremlin extends no farther than its point of current visibility.

"What is missing from our imagination is the unlikely but possible outcome on the other end: that this is all much worse than we suspect. After all, treating a small probability as if it were nonexistent is the very error much of the news media made in covering the presidential horse race. And while the body of publicly available information about the Russia scandal is already extensive, the way it has been delivered — scoop after scoop of discrete nuggets of information — has been disorienting and difficult to follow. What would it look like if it were reassembled into a single narrative, one that distinguished between fact and speculation but didn’t myopically focus on the most certain conclusions?

Chait notes that Trump first started blabbering about politics back in the fall of 1987 - a few months after he visited Moscow to talk about building a hotel there. Chait also notes that Russia has always played the long game, cultivating overseas "assets" for possible use in future decades.

And if there's "nothing to see here", why do all of El Presidente's foreign policy moves seem designed to favor Russian interests? Weakening NATO, supporting Russia's admission to the G-7, eliminating the White House's top cybersecurity position, handing secret Israeli intel to Russian diplomats....

It's a long read, but only because the possibility that our president is a Russian agent is too serious to ignore.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6986 on: July 10, 2018, 03:54:58 AM »
Kompromat. Plain and simple.

« Reply #6987 on: July 10, 2018, 07:57:58 AM »
come on. Can't we look on facts? Facts, rather than fake news and alternative facts Trumpelstilsken, his goons and his far right wing extremist nazi terrorist idiot voters like so much?

Maybe concentrate on the finds the team of Mueller uncovered in his investigations?

Drawing a plan of Russia back into 1987 is a bit much ... conspiracy theory. Don't say it is not possible that Trumpelstilsken got black mailed but back into 1987 ???

A bit far fetched.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6988 on: July 10, 2018, 06:50:20 PM »
I've never been a conspiracy theorist, but the evidence seems to be quite compelling. Unlike the United States, the Russians do play the long game.

Meanwhile, we have this:

The Daily Beast: "Jimmy Kimmel Exposes Trump’s Blatant ‘Lie’ About Their Late-Night Encounter"
Two weeks after Trump insulted him at a campaign rally, Jimmy Kimmel finally got his revenge.

...During his rally, after calling [Stephen Colbert] a “low-life” and [Jimmy Fallon] a “lost soul,” Trump recounted a time when he appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live! before he was president. According to Trump, Kimmel waited for him outside of his theater on Hollywood Boulevard and opened the door for him as he walked in. “I’m telling you a true story,” Trump told the crowd. “I don’t even think he’d deny it.”

Well, Kimmel most certainly denied it on Monday, saying, “That never happened.”

“It’s a funny thing,” he said. “We all know, like even the people who like the president know he makes things up, but still it’s weird to hear him tell a lie that specifically involves you. Because all of a sudden you’re like wait, no, he’s lying!” When Trump described himself at the time as a “guy with potential,” Kimmel responded, “a guy with potential to ruin everything that is good in the world.”

Not only did Kimmel deny opening the door for Trump—guests don’t even enter the studio from the main Hollywood Boulevard en tra nce—he said he did not even say hello to him in the dressing room before the show. “I never do it,” he said. “I like to greet the guests on stage. I feel dumb saying hello to them and then saying hello again 10 minutes later.”

“I’ll tell you what really happened, OK?” Kimmel told his audience. “Donald Trump showed up one night outside our show banging on the backstage door. It was 2007. He had a half-finished bucket of chicken under his arm and he was screaming that he needed to use the bathroom. But unfortunately, there was someone in the bathroom. I believe it was Zach Braff who was in the bathroom. So Donald took a look around. He stuffed the remainder of the chicken in his jacket, he dropped his pants, he did his business in the bucket.”

“That’s true,” the host concluded. “That story is exactly as true as his was.”

Lying about things that are easily proven to be untrue, and for what? To boost one's fragile ego? Even when you hold arguably the most important post in the whole world?

This is not normal.

« Reply #6989 on: July 10, 2018, 11:27:33 PM »
The US government and ICE continues with keeping up the separation of children from immigrants. They should have re-united 102 children below 5 years with a parent by now, they only did 4!

When Trumpelstilsken comes to Europe he should face an arrest order and then immediately brought to the International Court of Justice, ICJ in Den Haag!