Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Gigantic saggy chest on a slim girl
« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2011, 11:16:17 AM »
Another lesser-known lady of note: Claire Green. While not necessarily 'gigantic' she's certainly pleasingly low-slung enough to warrant inclusion here. And cute too! :)

T_Man

• F Cup
« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2011, 01:37:49 PM »
Cute gal, Palomine!
Nice sag on this slim girl too. I'd love to watch her just walk around.

Mod edit: NICE one T_Man! I've seen her (and maybe even posted?) her before but can't recall a name. Such an appealingly pendulous minx! ;) -Pal

« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 04:07:32 PM by Palomine »
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Palomine

« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2011, 12:57:51 PM »
And this would be one Ms. Charley Green, who's hobbies include tanning, dancing and making grown men moan with desire. ;) Thanks to Phoofy wherever he may be! :)

Palomine

« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2011, 01:10:31 PM »
I believe this amateur's name is Barbara... this is probably the most flattering photo I've seen of her since from the side, her sag is clearly to the point where deflation is visible... not my cup of tea, but...

Palomine

« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2011, 04:45:03 PM »
And this particular princess of pendulosity is purportedly named 'Valeri' though methinks I've seen her sporting another moniker. ;)

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #140 on: February 13, 2011, 05:45:39 PM »
I'm always excited when this thread comes up, because the subject title is tremendously enticing, but I'm usually disappointed at what shows up. Usually saggy and slim, rarely gigantic. I think the only two girls that have been posted that actually qualify are Anya/Merilyn and Limor Blokman -- both wondrously well endowed.

Somebody who is eminently qualified that HASN'T been mentioned is Hitomi Tanaka. I think this picture of her is charming, although it doesn't show the truly outrageous proportions of her breasts, but I use Photobucket and they don't like it when I try to post nekkid stuff:

« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 08:32:27 PM by toomuch »

espy

• G Cup
« Reply #141 on: February 13, 2011, 06:14:53 PM »
Why do these pictures show up tiny, and how can I fix that? Photobucket images post at full size on other boards that I frequent.

For me, "right click >> view image" results in a full-size display.
How would a girl with huge boobs ever know if she's truly interesting?

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #142 on: February 13, 2011, 08:28:15 PM »
Why do these pictures show up tiny, and how can I fix that? Photobucket images post at full size on other boards that I frequent.

If you'll attach them instead of hotlinking them, they'll be displayed at a larger size.

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2011, 08:33:31 PM »
If you'll attach them instead of hotlinking them, they'll be displayed at a larger size.

Well, I'm damned. I thought the reverse was true. Thanks, Gonzo!

Palomine

« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2011, 08:51:21 PM »
I'm always excited when this thread comes up, because the subject title is tremendously enticing, but I'm usually disappointed at what shows up. Usually saggy and slim, rarely gigantic. I think the only two girls that have been posted that actually qualify are Anya/Merilyn and Limor Blokman -- both wondrously well endowed.

Well, it's not my intention to 'disappoint' you! ;) Most of the women posted in this thread can objectively be described as 'saggy' ...of course, truly 'gigantic' while also 'slim' is very rare (saggy or not): Anya is a one-in-a-million and Limor is also out on the far end of the bell curve (though I assume she's got implants sans any actual evidence to the contrary). I know the thread title says 'gigantic' and since there are so few like that, I've taken to posting cute saggies that are merely busty by real-world standards... try not to be disappointed: gorgeous women come in all shapes and sizes. ;) If you simply consider Anya and Limor to be the only gals that meet your personal criteria, you can just search on those two keywords and you'll find plenty of both in many threads throughout the forum. Also, I'd recommend several models from Daktari Lorenz, but of course they can't be posted here per the rules.

Though she's no Anya or even a Limor, the attached brunette is both fairly slim and delightfully saggy. And while she's not truly 'gigantic' she seems to be sporting enough luscious breast flesh to warrant inclusion here. ;)

« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:45:01 PM by Palomine »

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2011, 03:57:08 AM »
Pal, I recognize that you are one of the most enthusiastic contributors to this thread, and I didn't intend to belittle your contribution. I just keep looking for the Holy Grail, and there aren't very many of them. I do think Hitomi is an outstanding member of that elite group, though!

Pal replies: I wasn't feeling defensive... I just wanted to clarify my thinking when it came to posting cute saggers who are somewhat less than gigantic, that's all. I too am always keeping an eye out for that 'holy grail' (the beautiful, slim and truly gigantic sagger who manages to make even Anya seem flatchested) and you can be sure that when and if I find her, I'll be sure to post her here! :)

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 11:37:21 AM by Palomine »

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2011, 10:21:21 PM »
These:
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

Palomine

« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2011, 01:06:49 PM »
Not quite in Anya's league, but pretty nice nonetheless. ;)

Geeve

• C Cup
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2011, 07:49:54 PM »
Not quite in Anya's league, but pretty nice nonetheless. ;)

Seen her also named "Alonya".

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #149 on: February 23, 2011, 03:10:55 AM »
These:

Sexy Venera and Hitomi Tanaka most definitely qualify!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.