ChrisR1

• G Cup
Re: Gigantic saggy chest on a slim girl
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2008, 11:11:24 AM »
Not really saggy, but they do have a nice droop  

Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

ChrisR1

• G Cup
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2008, 08:11:53 AM »
Thanks to turbo for an ID on a pic of Yurizan Beltran - she's a great fit for this thread (& others  )

Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

apehanger

• E Cup
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2008, 10:20:15 AM »
Flabluplupluplupluplup...
sound of a motorboat with a few more cubic inches under the hood...
Apehanger

Palomine

• Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
 Not a girl (a woman, clearly) and not gigantic by BEA standards (though I can imagine the word 'huge' being used in real life) this one is simply lovely and inviting. I don't know her name... she's an amateur that I've seen perhaps a couple dozen pix of.

Mercerwatch

• F Cup
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
I'll never forget my first aware public sighting. It was a woman fitting this description and then some. Brunette, kind of homely bespectacled hippie mom crusing through the old pre-renovation King of Prussia Plaza. Skinny as a pole, arms and legs like sticks, gaunt face but ALL of her body fat concentrated in her breasts. Pendulous beasts that started at her collarbone but sloped dramatically down and outwards in excess of her body width, ending just at her waistline.

The most memorable thing was the threadbare blue Philadelphia Folk Festival  tshirt stretched somehow across her expanse. I have yet to see a screenprint deformed that badly. I did have a friend at Hooters that made a Marilyn Monroe tee look like marty feldman- but nothing like this.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

smitty

• D Cup
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2008, 09:38:42 PM »
I once downloaded a great short clip called "Flashing huge tits in a wheat field."  It was a video of, well, you get it.  Cute thin blonde girl looking innocent, then suddenly lifts her shirt and plays with her really nice hangers.  I haven't been able to find it since, have any of you seen it?

Edited by mod to remove no-no reference. And no, I never saw the clip but you make it sound like it's worth finding!  

SwitcherX

• Legend
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2008, 12:09:16 AM »
Quote:

smitty said:
I once downloaded a great short clip called "Flashing huge tits in a wheat field."  It was a video of, well, you get it.  Cute thin blonde girl looking innocent, then suddenly lifts her shirt and plays with her really nice hangers.  I haven't been able to find it since, have any of you seen it?

Edited by mod to remove no-no reference. And no, I never saw the clip but you make it sound like it's worth finding!  

Is'nt that an Ines Cudna video?
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

smitty

• D Cup
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2008, 03:21:35 AM »
Oops, sorry, Palomine.  Won't happen again.

It may have been Ines, but I think I'd have recognized her.  It's been several years, but I thought she looked a bit like Mad TV's Nicole Sullivan.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2008, 04:09:13 AM »
Busty chick who looks like Nicole Sullivan?? Oh, this must be found.

angeliqueAdict

• D Cup
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »
she goes by jazz

Palomine

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 12:07:36 AM »
 Jazz reminds me of Tyra Moore. Below is the kind of thing I never see when I go to the beach. Sadly.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2008, 02:37:08 AM »
WOW! She's damn nigh on perfect!

ChrisR1

• G Cup
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2008, 08:27:57 AM »
Paris Milan

Palomine

« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2008, 01:14:32 PM »
 Fantastic pic of Paris there Chris... thanks! Here's an UnID (prob. amt.) lovely slender brunette... sort of that Spanish/Jewishy look (that I'm so fond of) with a truly marvelous set of hangers.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2008, 04:06:16 AM »
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I also love Hispanic and Jewish girls.