ATClown

• C Cup
Caught in a Sighting
« on: June 16, 2001, 08:54:00 AM »
Had an embarrassing moment today.  I was working a donation drive today.  It was about 90 degrees out, and I could feel the brain damage starting somewhere abouts the forward lobe in the brain.

I'd finally conceded the victory to the heat when a donor drives up.  It's a couple.

The guy gets out first, say Hey.

Then his wife/girlfriend/other gets out of the passenger side.  I gathered they'd just been to the pool, because she was wearing her sun gear.  Just a one piece.  The effect was flooring.

She was blonde.  About 5'7" or so.  Pretty slim, though she had pretty wide hips.  I'd put her at about 25-28 years old.  She had a really pretty face, too.

She was probably a 38 D cup, though possibly bigger.  She wore a red one piece bathing suit, with tan shorts over the bottom.   The top of the suit was stretched nearly to its limit.  The breasts were starting to peek at the top of the suit, and around the armholes.

Considering my fatigue, I don't remember getting extremely excited about it.  I noticed it much the same way I would have any other workaday event.  I probably would have calmly considered a mean looking bear wandering by the site.  With interest but not engagement.

The mood changed, though, as I helped unload their donations.  I got a nice up close look at her boobs a couple of times.  

But the scary part came as she filled out a receipt.  She stopped to look in a box on the ground.  She bent right in front of me, giving me a good look down the front of her top.

I must have looked a good three or four seconds, before lazily looking up at the angry looking boyfriend/husband/other person, staring quite angrily at me.

He had me dead to rights, as far as catching me looking.  

Nothing was said, thankfully.  

I just think it would have been quite funny to just mouth to him "Boy, she's got big tits!"

Even better if he had simply agreed.

Candye Man

• E Cup
    • iCandye
Re: Caught in a Sighting
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2001, 11:29:00 AM »
Heh heh.  I think we're all in that kind of danger at one time or another.

This couple I know, the guy's wife has the nicest, roundest, bounciest D-cup tits I've ever seen, and big nipples that bulge through her shirt and bra.    I try to sneak a lot of looks, and sooner or later, I'm gonna get caught.  

Too much of a good thing is WONDERFUL.  -- Mae West

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Caught in a Sighting
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2001, 02:12:00 AM »
Reminds me of the time I was working the door at a 1000 seat nightclub....
As the manager on duty that night I typically stood back and let the doormen do their job....That is until this couple approached.  I had to get a better look, so I walked up and carded them. First the man, then the woman. Now standard practice in identification checking is defined by the following: Sizing up your potential customer (how tall, how heavy) and starting at the head, look them in the eyes, and noting any distinguishable facial features. From there, it is your next intention to check the ID against this information you've just gathered, but along the way your gaze scans down their body until you've reached the point where you are holding their ID. Lastly, confirm the info and birthdate before handing the ID back to the customer and reaffirm your authority by once again looking them in the eyes. The boyfriend took me say two-tenths of a second, but the girlfriend, whoa! She was a cute blonde, maybe 5'4" and 100lbs, wearing a knee length dress with an elastic ribbed bodice. Strapless to boot. I can tell you now that seeing F cups on a body so slight is truly amazing. I must've dallied a second longer with her ID than her boyfriends because, when I looked up, I saw the boyfriend staring me in the eyes. He asked, "They're funny aren't they?" in reference to his girlfriends chest.
I couldn't reply, but did hear her say to her boyfriend, "He's not laughing". That evening is indellibly marked in my brain for eternity. I will be a dotarring old fool someday who can't remember his name, but will recall that sighting.

[ June 16, 2001: Message edited by: sheber ]

[Rent this space]