• D Cup
Another cocktail party
« on: October 13, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »
this proves that stretch marks are good

ChrisR1

• G Cup
Re: Another cocktail party
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 05:24:28 PM »
I do love 'em when they're in the right places.
Work, work, work. Hello boys, have a good night's rest, I missed you. - Gov. William J. LePetomane

turboprinz

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 11:22:48 PM »
Quote:

JeffSmit9 said:
this proves that stretch marks are good

i'd rather say this proves that overweight looks disadvantageous ...
but it's all a personal point of view
'And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.' Terry Pratchett

JeffSmit9

• D Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 03:16:03 PM »
Another pic

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 12:36:14 PM »
Quote:

JeffSmit9: this proves that stretch marks are good

turboprinz: i'd rather say this proves that overweight looks disadvantageous ...

That beauty is not overweight, by any means...and those stretch marks are more like badges of honor than anything else.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

turboprinz

• D Cup
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 11:31:23 PM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
That beauty is not overweight, by any means...

???????
Maybe not by common US standards ....
But as i wrote above: its all a point of view, a matter of taste, therefor not discussable.
'And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five? A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head.' Terry Pratchett

JeffSmit9

• D Cup
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 10:39:44 PM »
this lucky guy has double and triple d's surrounding him

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 11:26:06 PM »
wow, very nice!

M Riza

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 12:00:45 AM »
Heh? NOT overweight? I'm not sure what you would then consider overweight to be 500, 600lbs? She's far from fit and trim.

I cringe at the enormous amounts of postings here regarding large women and their equally large breasts (ass, thighs, ankles, etc.). How could a 200lb woman NOT have large... everything?!

Bleh! I take lean, toned in-shape women only. Women who take care of their bodies. If they have small boobs, I'd enjoy them more than otherwise. Better yet if they have a little "help" to pump them up.

Either way, no matter anyone's taste - and I'm respectful of that, she is indeed overweight. Some may find it very appealing but regardless, that is not a slender woman unless you are constantly surrounded by morbidly obese people.

Quote:

JeffSmit9 said:
Another pic

Slim women with huge fake breasts rule!

Duggeh

• E Cup
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 07:27:42 AM »
If you own the copyright on those pictures how come the first two have got **24** filename structures?

I call BS.

ILikeBoobies

• B Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 10:42:25 AM »
Quote:

I cringe at the enormous amounts of postings here regarding large women and their equally large breasts (ass, thighs, ankles, etc.). How could a 200lb woman NOT have large... everything?!

I don't understand your perspective; There are quite a few large women who do not have corresponding large breasts.  I'm personally of the persuasion that a larger, curvy woman can be extraordinarily beautiful and sexy, and as you obviously understand, there are many here who share my perspective.  Regardless, why bring it up when you know there are others whose opinion differs that you are likely to offend?  If you like a woman in a thread, say so, if not, why bother posting just to insult?  The only practical effect of an "eww, she's fat" is bumping a thread that you don't like in the first place.

JeffSmit9

• D Cup
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 09:28:46 PM »
because i posted them on my **24** site so everyone at the party could see all the pics...duh!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 09:33:43 PM »
Quote:

me: That beauty is not overweight, by any means...

turboprinz: ???????
Maybe not by common US standards ....
But as i wrote above: its all a point of view, a matter of taste, therefor not discussable.

Of course it's discussable, otherwise why bring it up in the first place? This whole site is devoted to people who share a common "point of view" with regards to a certain part of the female anatomy, and we argue over our various "matters of taste" here all the time. So, discuss away; just do so in a civil manner, that's all.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.