Mercerwatch

• F Cup
JCPenny's Commercial w. Corinne Bohrer
« on: December 22, 2008, 08:36:15 AM »
From Christmas 3-4 years ago. Guy picks out a sweater for his well endowed wife (Police Academy's Corinne Bohrer who's found a second career in commercials as a domestic goddess). He imagines her getting an obnoxious amount of attention at a party-everybody's like "You look great!", he opts for something else. Anybody have this in their archive?

Bonus video of bodacious buck naked Corinne from Dead Solid Perfect.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/204054/dead_solid_perfect/
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: JCPenny's Commercial w. Corinne Bohrer
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 02:36:42 PM »
I have always liked Corinne Boher, she played a witch in a show called Free Spirit back in the late 80s and she played "Prank" the Trickster's (played by the brilliant Mark Hamill ) henchwoman in the last episode of The Flash.  she sure looked good in that spandex low cut top *sighs*.

I have the DVD series, I will have to make a few caps and add them to the TV section of my DVD cap gallery .
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

PregNut

• ZZZ Cup
  • Pregnancy: Mother Nature's BE.
    • http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,155796.msg157416.html#msg157416
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 12:57:17 AM »
Isn't she also in the pizza rolls commercial where the k!d punches through the wall?
"Whenever someone talks about doing something for reasons of justice, you should put your hand in your pocket, because you're about to get it picked."

Avatar courtesy of Getty Images.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 12:30:15 PM »
yes she is
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC