RDaneel

• F Cup
From Tohru Nishimaki
« on: December 23, 2008, 07:18:38 AM »
I got this email from Tohru-san regarding his upcoming work.

"Now, "DELICATE FANTASY:5.5" was completed.
The contents are for the sequel of DF:5 in the second half of the first-sexual-intercourse portion of Nagisa.
Since there was not Tits Fuck in 5, it adhered to the scene and I drew this time.

Although the breast of Nagisa was originally a setup called around 90cm G-cup, while drawing, it becomes large and appearance is visible to about 120cm.

The series of "DELICATE FANTASY" still continues.
It may become about DF:15 when drawing all.
I am overwhelmed if it is imagined.

DF:5.5 Carry out the mail order by J-LIST.
Please purchase.

About SD (Scarlet Desire)
Since this has already completed the manuscript, the rest only waits for an announcement. Download sale of the whole also including a new work portion will be carried out.

It is collected into a comic after that and 1&2 volumes are simultaneously sold as a refurbishment version.

The last of two volumes finishes it as high school **103** of Syun. Since I have episode to draw to a slight degree, I want to draw a continuation by Dojinshi or download sale.
They are the contents of having a sex at the hot spring which went to travel, or carrying out car sex at the place performed to the drive.

If download sale of the new work portion is carried out anyhow, please try to purchase. (; which is the portion drawn without the manuscript fee since the magazine
was lost.)"
Intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.

Djoser

• X Cup
Re: From Tohru Nishimaki
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »
Wonderful news RDaneel! and thanks for the info  
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee