POSER Stuff
« on: October 22, 2001, 11:34:00 PM »
Hey all--I've noticed some 3D renders posted from time to time in the User Gallery, but I don't participate here very much, and so I'm not sure to what degree Poser has been used for BE.  

Here are two links, one is my portfolio on Renderosity, and the second concerns images created by WyrmMaster, using his Voluptuous Vicki, or Posetta Peaks models.

The_Rocketeer

• D Cup
    • www.bearchive.com/~Rocketeer
Re: POSER Stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2001, 12:25:00 AM »
Well that's some very good work in the renderosity gallery. I don't have quite the success with Poser that you do, so I end up using Photoshop to paint over anything that I can't get to work in Poser. I'm betting that the next post is from Prinze Eugen.

Thanks for sharing your work,

Aahz

• D Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2001, 05:39:00 AM »
Nah, I beat him to it.

Nice stuff, I've seen it on Renderosity before but have never commented.

Do you do any animation with Poser?

Aahz.

jayjay88

• L Cup
    • none
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2001, 09:21:00 AM »
I'm familiar with the Renderosity site...some great work there, and i sure like Vicki and Posetta work...some of it astonishing and very beautiful.
thanks, jayjay
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

Imaginos

• Former BEA Webmaster
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2001, 11:30:00 AM »
Hey Lingster, I had no idea you had stuff on Renderosity? Nice work. DO you also post to Renderotica?

Imaginos

magic

• Z Cup
  • never too big
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2001, 05:57:00 PM »
Very impressive! A glimpse into the future...
Magically Yours, magic

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2001, 10:04:00 PM »
Nice work!! Yes Wymasters VV is a good model..Looks like his new VV2 will be even better.. I dont use her that much anymore.. Not since Victoria 2.0 came out.. Also like to use Leah... Im expermenting painting cloths in Photoshop alot more now... Ive bearly scratched the surface.. Working on a Sci-fi chareter from C.J Cherryh's novel "Tripoint" at the moment.. changing Victoria's top into a jumpsuit in photoshop is quite challenging for this novice.  Poser is great for making cartoons just to pose your figures (its original use)) I recommend that all of you check out the Poser gallery at Renderosity , its huge! and some of the Artists works are increadible.. Cant wait to get either Bryce 5.0 or Vue 4.0 to generate landscapes .. Well Ive rambled enough.. cheers PE

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2001, 04:33:00 AM »
Renderotica has had some problems, and I stopped going there at some point.  Most of my stuff is posted at the Female Muscle Growth II club on Yahoo!  There are over a dozen renders there, all concerned with BE and FMG.  I should have posted them here sooner--sorry.  I've made a few movies, two of which are usually available via Morpheus (although maybe not today because my home PC is down).

Imaginos

• Former BEA Webmaster
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2001, 08:15:00 AM »
Lingster thats cool, if you want to do a gallery here and some anims or whatnot let me know.

Prinz, wyrmmaster is supposed to be posting how to convert vv to v2 seeing as its all the same geometry, just different mt's and perhaps some joint paramater fixes.

As to a jumpsuit, try starting with the catsuit / bodysuit and do transmaps as needed. MUCH simpler i would think.

I dont remember a very busty char in cherrys tripoint books?

Imaginos

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2001, 10:38:00 AM »
I've got Morpheus running now, just search for "Mighty Lingster" or do a keyword search on "FMG" and a bunch of stuff ought to show up, including two movies.  If you don't have it on your PC, just click here: Download Morpheus!

prinz

• Z Cup
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2001, 11:46:00 AM »
Hi Imagino's .. the chareter in Cherryh novel "Tripoint" isnt busty per say... Im doing two versions ...one original chareter and one with a pair of puppies..in her shirt. doing a parady of the book cover.. She is looking at you with her wrist tatoo's visable.. these tatoo mark her as a company fleet Navigator.. A pirate of the space lanes.. one who drives a mighty jump carrier and prays apon merchent ships...Hope you start a gallery here Linkster...again nice work. cheers PE

Vermillion

• F Cup
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2001, 04:20:00 PM »
I wonder how happy scotty would be to know there's a pretty good Sarenna Lee model to download for free to use in Poser?  She is pretty fun to play with...the only problem is i can't get any clothes to fit her. Hmmmm....guess she's just TOO well-endowed.  
There's no such thing as too much of a good thing.

Varchild

• E Cup
    • getit.at/adventure
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2001, 06:09:00 AM »
Hey Lingster, I got Morpheus and could only find the gamma girl video which i've started dling but the user who had it wnet down and i haven't seen it again yet. how many files do you have out there?
BTW keep up the god work.

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2001, 09:40:00 AM »
There are five total files of mine on Morpheus on my machine.  I will leave it up tonight and tomorrow.   There are two movies and three images.  There's also an image by Galvatron that I got here at BEA.  I may add more images this weekend.

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2001, 10:04:00 AM »
Whoa!  My machine's getting SWAMPED!  OK, I've put a limit on so that there can only be 3 simultaneous downloads.  If some of you guys who've downloaded it could keep "GammaGirl" (in particular) in your Morpheus shared folder, I'd appreciate it.