July 24, 2014, 09:58:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to the new and improved BEA Forum!

BEA Home   Forum Index   Help Rules Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SaRenna Lee ... with Man Set?  (Read 2676 times)
**DONOTDELETE**
inactive
AA Cup

« on: February 26, 2003, 02:39:38 AM »

was wondering if anyone knows about or has any more of the pics from the set that pictures sarenna with a man.
Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2003, 03:26:32 AM »

Now that you mention it, I think I did see a single photo of her with a guy somewhere but I can't recall where. She was nude I think, but it was clear from that photo whether actual hc was portrayed. Perhaps just simulated sex like LDM's early boy/girl stuff (before she actually did hc).

DTM
E Cup

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2003, 09:33:43 AM »

A while back I wrote her about the rumored making of a honeymoon video. This was about the time the Man Set Pics were floating around. How many there was or if there's just the one. I don't know.... any ways she decided not to make the honeymoon video. Then I heard she was pregnant. Now she is a mommy.That's all I know up to now. I will try my first attachment of the one I got here it goes.....

Hi! Palomine  

She should make one of them stolen home videos.
DTM
E Cup

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 09:37:03 AM »

one more try..  

Palomine
Global Moderator
Bra Buster

I like Linux.

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2003, 03:30:42 PM »

Just FYI, that's NOT the picture I saw (but didn't save I think... at least I can't find it right now). Same guy I think, but not the same picture.

**DONOTDELETE**
inactive
AA Cup

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2003, 03:59:37 PM »

i was gonna post that one, but i think sweetsamples is administered by scoreland.  
DTM
E Cup

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2003, 04:48:49 PM »

I think Sweet Samples is her own web site. At least it was back when you could buy videos and things from her.

**DONOTDELETE**
inactive
AA Cup

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2003, 04:56:33 PM »

i stand corrected; sarennasworld.com is her score-run site.

ninjrk
E Cup

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2003, 07:14:17 PM »

That almost looks like s still from her "Stalk" portion of the movie "Evil Streets".  If so, it's simulated.

Matt  

Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL
**DONOTDELETE**
inactive
AA Cup

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2003, 07:55:53 PM »

i remember hearing about that movie.  are there clips of it circulating about?

also, i thougth that might have been a pic of her and her husband, but doubt it.  
wingedassassin
inactive
E Cup

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2003, 01:16:16 PM »

I remember seeing a set of SaRenna with a guy. It was a set with a guy who was supposed to be a decorator, and in several pictures he had his hands on her breasts, lucky sod! Similar to those Nadine pics of her in the red sweater being felt up.  
**DONOTDELETE**
inactive
AA Cup

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2003, 03:56:07 PM »

does anyone know more of this photo series?  
HomerJay
E Cup

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2003, 06:33:03 PM »

I think I've seen the set before and all it portrays is some rough play stuff.  
I once read that she was once offered to do hardcore, but someone offered her more money NOT to do it.  Anyway, if she ever did do hardcore, her first shoot probably would be with SCORE (ala Linsey).    
the_squirrel
C Cup

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2003, 02:44:03 AM »

It's a Sarennasworld set - pretty tame - the guy (clothed) is only in 5 or 6 shots & gets no further than a nipple tweak.

Sarenna has done some pretty hot girl-girl photo sets and videos, including some nice work with a large strap on with Lisa Lipps

That's just fine by me - no need for guys when Lisa Lipps is doing the thrusting;-)
HomerJay
E Cup

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2003, 12:16:10 PM »

I agree!  That Lisa Lipps scene is a great one!  Sarenna and Lisa are both in their slim-n-stacked primes (Sarenna has the extra long hair too), and Sarenna even takes the vibrator where the sun don't shine.  
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Breast expansion archive | Giantess comics and stories | Breast expansion comics and stories | Affiliate marketing program